Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre (17502 Views)

Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by cbrass(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
desreek9:
sorry for derailing this thread but i cant keep calm, VIKINGS SEASON 5 IS OUT

Is it interesting ni
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by AleAirHub(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
As usual.....

We are use to it.....

Next please angry angry

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by DrObum(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why can't this administration surprise us with only one good news

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by ultimatebas(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Can't wait for buhari to leave office. The man is more clueless than an insane person. Would prefer an INSANE person to be my president than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Abfinest007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
someone has increase his chances of dying
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
careytommy7:
By the time bubu is finished his zombies in 2023, they will remember the words of GEJ.

Dear God, please provide for all the families who didn't vote in this administration.

I am not here to defend PMB or to scotch GEJ...

But when GEJ was in office, oil was at $94-120 from 2009-14. In July 2014...oil started falling. By June 2015 it was at $75, by Jan 2016 it was at $30. We had to take loans to keep the economy at an even keel...plus the loans GEJ took even at oil above $110.

All those good things GEJ did...high oil prices.Economy is bad now mostly because oil is below the $123 per barrel we need it to be to meet our needs. The miracle is that somehow we have raised our forex reserves by 4billion USD SINCE 2015.

Which still doesn't make PMB better...or GEJ worse. Just makes one realize that our economy is too dependent on oil prices...and until we start making the hard choices to get it off that dependency, the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by gafarolabisi2(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
one day the commodity u keep increasing will mistakenly collaborate with a spark of matches and do necessary for u. it is not a course, just a statement
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Alexgeneration(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=farihafaheemah post=62943806][/quote]
Maybe they don't know their description. Quite sad indeed.
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
TruePass:
Am not in any political shit.

Making more money is my priority grin

I like to enjoy life cos is short.

Sorry for your life cheesy

Pray n work hard u might be balling like me someday.

Peace Yo

Many of you jobless youth think everyone online is your mate meanwhile many of us will feed your generations. All the same, it is not your fault, I blame tecno which allowed teenagers like you to be writing rubbish online.
Anyway, I spit on your flat_head and walk out of the thread. You can continue ranting with your mate there.
Don't forget yo go and sell gala in the hold up today too
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by williams85(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Fire burn all IPMAN members one by one
how do you understand a simple write up?
Ipman was complaining about a hike in depot fuel price, and you are here acting like a nonentity....
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Watch.

Money at home not bank. grin
divicoded:

Many of you jobless youth think everyone online is your mate meanwhile many of us will feed your generations. All the same, it is not your fault, I blame tecno which allowed teenagers like you to be writing rubbish online.
Anyway, I spit on your flat_head and walk out of the thread. You can continue ranting with your mate there.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by ModsWillKillNL: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Only in south wastè?

No problem.

They voted for the dullard

Looonatic flatiyeasterners won't stop mourning GEJ's loss.

Too bad!
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by shedy03(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
nothing is surprising in this country anymore.
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by adecz: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Try it!!!! angry angry grin grin lipsrsealed undecided

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
madone:
This is common to all our government.they re just about to start gathering funds for next election.its soo bad that in Nigeria leaders steal from the mass to enter office,steal to remain in office,then steal to leave office. That after they have made polices that will keep them stealing even after office.

The reason why prices are going up is
1. because we don't refine enough PMS for domestic needs...we have to import most of our needs .

2. Due to oil prices falling...we now earn $60 less than what we were earning per barrel of oil in 2013.That means that we have less forex to buffer the naira...and that forces government to restrict dollars. Which causes devaluation of the naira.

3.Because the naira has been devalued,one needs more naira to get forex. As a result, IPMAN has to increase fuel prices because if they don't, they won't have enough naira to buyforex...and make enough cash to do things like pay staff, maintain facilities, etc.

4.Under subsidy regime, IPMAN members were not earning enough profits to import fuel (Even back when fuel was n97 per liter, most of them were selling above 100 naira per liter AND doing fuel subsidy scams just to make decent revenue)Bubu's increase to 145 took off some of the pressure...but low forex revenues means that they still have to buy forex from the parallel market...which cuts into their profits
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by loomer: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Make Una increase so we go hear word jare
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Come n be my errand boy. cheesy

I pay more u earning from teaching grin
divicoded:

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Harrynight(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
mek dem kukuma mek it round figure na 200/liter

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
If una like make una increase it to N200 per litre nah una toro be dat...So far i dey see fuel buy steady at BOVAS FILLING STATION OKITIPUPA at normal price...no shaking...THE ONLY RELIABLE FILLING STATION at Okitipupa...

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by ignis: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhari is a failure....
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
edlion57:
See una life... northerners are taking us backwards...ppl sw still blv dat der are more intelligent dan una

Everyday you sleep you see northerners chasing you in your dream. What does this have to do with northerners?

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
cbrass:

Is it interesting ni

it is super interesting that is if u like epic movies
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by dabeto: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Don't worry Dangote is going to solve this problem for us.
He did it to cement. embarassed

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Offpoint: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
desreek9:
where can I download it? is it available on tvseriesdotnet yet?
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Offpoint:
where can I download it? is it available on tvseriesdotnet yet?

yes it is
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by davillian(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
desreek9:
If I had a heart I will love you. grin grin grin
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Offpoint: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
desreek9:

yes it is
thanks... lemme goan download straight away
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Sagay212: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
funny thing is nigerians will make noise as usual and adjust. even if they increase it to 500 per litre, nigeirians will still struggle to buy as mumu wey we be. always suffering and smiling and praying to God to come and save us from senseless politicians when we can actually help ourselves by kicking the idiotic politicians out of power.
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by FUNNYBONE1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
When did they make this threat, cuz over here in cross river, they have been selling #160 per litre for the past one week
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
davillian:

If I had a heart I will love you. grin grin grin

Booo! no ragnar no party!
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by pointstores(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Apc will be a total looser if anything happens to fuel prize
Re: IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wahala dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'NGO Of The Year': Kwankwaso Commends IgbereTVAwards (Photos) / Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers / Generator Suppliers Forced Nnaji To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.