Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why A Pastor Must Not Increase Or Deduct His Tithe From 10% - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Pastor Must Not Increase Or Deduct His Tithe From 10% (325 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Pastor Must Not Increase Or Deduct His Tithe From 10% by classicoladammy: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2017
As far as I am concern, biblically it is very
worng. For God sake, it is wrong biblically
and my reason is becos it is expressly
stated in the bible, that no one should add
to the word which I am commanding you,
nor take away from it, that you may keep
the commandments of the LORD your God
which I command you.
So this concept of adding or subtracting
from the normal 10% tithe is biblically
wrong. To me, it is like adding or
subtracting from God words. Leave it the
way it is.. The standard is 10% nothing
more and nothing less. Pay your normal
10%... Very soon, like I said, this doctrine
will be pass and many gullible follower will
download hook line and sinker!
You can read Deuteronomy

source: www.completetechupdate.com.ng/2017/12/profitable-niche-top-4-paying-niches.html?m=1
Re: Why A Pastor Must Not Increase Or Deduct His Tithe From 10% by segmond(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Still In Our Midst Now And Forever / OIC Rejects Trump's Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel's Capital / Giving To God: A Messed Up Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.