Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Giving To God: A Messed Up Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving To God: A Messed Up Truth (327 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving To God: A Messed Up Truth by chichichilong(f): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why is it that the so called men of God pray these days without effect? I have even observed those who frequent prayer houses and found out that they get worse every day, when actually they are supposed to be better off, yet they give their fortunes to receive prayer and prophecies. It’s time for Christians to reason and break free from religious bondage. These men and women of God waste their member’s money printing posters and fliers for their selfish programmes that are meant to protect themselves and gather more offerings, and they make such programmes sound like God will come down from heaven, yet, after such programmes, there is nothing to show for the money spent to host it. It’s time to think. How many of such programmes have we attended these days and see the blind, deaf, lame, dumb, etc all receive their healing?

For full article visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/2017/12/giving-to-god-messed-up-truth.html

(1) (Reply)

Preventing Fornication / How To Know You Are Not Welcome In A Church / Saudi Bans Muslim Brotherhood Books From Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.