Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents (1127 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP Accuses Army Of Rigging In APC’s Favour / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by NuclearWinter: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2017
The 2016 budget for the Ministry of Information had provision to contract and retain what the ministry through its Minister termed as "Social Media Facilitators" - a fancy name for govt hired shills.

The ministry budgeted over 500million in 2016 to retain the services of the so-called Social media facilitators and it successfully defended this provision by claiming that the social media faccilitators where needed to paint Nigeria and it's people in good light across the Web. However, this was never the intention as Lai's online army of troglodytes were hired solely to promote partisan sentiments for both the Buhari administration and the satanic APC fold.

The outcome of funding and retaining social media facilitators is the Buhari Media Centre whose sole purposes is too push APC propaganda and nothing more.

The BMC was however deployed in the war against IPOB and Biafra seccession movement where they defended and denied the FG and security forces atrocities on defenseless and unarmed peaceful protesters. They will also be drafted in justifying the Zaria massacre of Shiites by the Nigerian govt.

This points to the fact that the BMC roaches are not mere pawns working for peanuts but should be seen as accomplices of this terrorist govt and when regime change is effected in 2019, they should all be rounded up and tried as accomplices and every penny paid to them for their shameless services should be recovered through hard labour prison sentences.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by Stalwert: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Is it only me that saw pigs flying instead of an op?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by python1: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2017
I saw it too. grin grin
Stalwert:
Is it only me that saw pigs flying instead of an op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by SalamRushdie: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
500 million a year yet they a paid like my security guards who i consider more honorable than any zombie

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is this how you plan to carry out your social media facilitator work? Abeg if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen

go back to your old moniker, If you are not a chronic liar! grin Stop deceiving ipob yoots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by NuclearWinter: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
500 million a year yet they a paid like my security guards who i consider more honorable than any zombie

Are the likes of NgeneUkwenu employable?

30k per month is even too much for these louts.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by yarimo(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
NuclearWinter:
The 2016 budget for the Ministry of Information had provision to contract and retain what the ministry through its Minister termed as "Social Media Facilitators" - a fancy name for govt hired shills.

The ministry budgeted over 500million in 2016 to retain the services of the so-called Social media facilitators and it successfully defended this provision by claiming that the social media faccilitators where needed to paint Nigeria and it's people in good light across the Web. However, this was never the intention as Lai's online army of troglodytes were hired solely to promote partisan sentiments for both the Buhari administration and the satanic APC fold.

The outcome of funding and retaining social media facilitators is the Buhari Media Centre whose sole purposes is too push APC propaganda and nothing more.

The BMC was however deployed in the war against IPOB and Biafra seccession movement where they defended and denied the FG and security forces atrocities on defenseless and unarmed peaceful protesters. They will also be drafted in justifying the Zaria massacre of Shiites by the Nigerian govt.

This points to the fact that the BMC roaches are not mere pawns working for peanuts but should be seen as accomplices of this terrorist govt and when regime change is effected in 2019, they should all be rounded up and tried as accomplices and every penny paid to them for their shameless services should be recovered through hard labour prison sentences.
may God continue to bless BUHARI and APC, proudly sai baba BUHARIIIIIIIIIIII any can go and die cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2017
...and they are paid N30k only? Pitiful. undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by kings09(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
30k?! Madridguy, sarrki, yarimo is dis true?. Pls tel me its 30k per week n not month
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by yarimo(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
kings09:
30k?! Madridgut, sarrki, yarimo is dis true?. Pls tel me its 30k per week n not month

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by Stalwert: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
I saw it too. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by zombieHUNTER: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
...and they are paid N30k only? Pitiful. undecided

We know they are paid peanuts
But don't expect lai Muhammad not to siphon millions from this project

These zombies cannot feed well
Zombies dey work... Lai dey chop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by zombieHUNTER: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
kings09:
30k?! Madridgut, sarrki, yarimo is dis true?. Pls tel me its 30k per week n not month

It's 30k per month
Take a good look at python1 and stalwert
You will see that they are not even paid regularly grin
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by Stalwert: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

It's 30k per month
Take a good look at python1 and stalwert
You will see that they are not even paid regularly grin

Sir let me give you wager:

Now you zombieHUNTER if you lied that I collect 30k per month to post on nairaland or defend PMB may you never own 30k or even see 30k for the rest of your life.
I dare you to type amen to this prayer grin grin grin.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by zombieHUNTER: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Stalwert:

Now you zombieHUNTER if you lied that I collect 30k per month to post on nairaland or defend PMB may you never own 30k or even see 30k for the rest of your life.

You can suck buharis balls for free
So far the balls is a Fulani balls grin

It's music to your soul
Ride on bro... kiss
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by Stalwert: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

You can suck buharis balls for free
So far the balls is a Fulani balls grin

It's music to your soul
Ride on bro... kiss
[/s]

Still waiting for your amen or you just lied against my person: grin

Stalwert:

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed's Fancy Name For His Online Army Of E-rodents by zombieHUNTER: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Still waiting for your amen or you just lied against my person: grin

grin
I like you
Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019- Why Asiwaju Tinubu Must Run For President (1) / 2019: Why APC Bot Will Stop Buhari From Seeking Re-election – Na’abbah / ”president Buhari’s Integrity Not Enough To Lead Nigeria” Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.