Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted (361 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / Five Miracles Deleted From The Bible For Being Too Awesome / Children Expose Ritual & Sexual Abuse By Satanists.(videos deleted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by olafestid(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by GodsMopol: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Loooooool, which power does she have

All these churches with their people directed and not God directed priority
Re: Deleted by GodsMopol: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
I heard they jailed Paul

Paul had three chances to escape, but dude love rugged life Acts 16:25-end

Anglican priest, take to the street, get people saved, she doesn't mean a thing

Acts 16:27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

16:34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

16:37 But Paul said unto them, They have beaten us openly uncondemned, being Romans, and have cast us into prison; and now do they thrust us out privily? nay verily; but let them come themselves and fetch us out.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? / I Need Spiritual Help / T.B Joshua Helped Jeorge Weah To Become The President Of Liberia: Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.