Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) (52528 Views)

Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Makydebbie na so una dey slap una self for una country

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by crisycent: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by oshe11: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
LagosCiti:
He's most likely a gang lord, see the red band on their heads and the said bodyguard is probably a low rank member. That's a typical cult setting. See how the bodyguard himself didn't feel bothered about getting slapped publicly. No normal artiste would have the effontry to slap his bodyguard.
Dats y he sed he wud brk WIZZY
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by blackaxe78: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dull bodyguard!

E just pack chest for nothing...

Someone he should have stabbed multiple times and harvested his head and one of his legs.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by davodyguy: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
oshe11:
Dnt blame him sha...

Ghanaians r too DIRTY

ESPECIALLY THEIR FEMALES WITH SMELLY PUSsSY

How do you know?
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
hatchy:
Please Nairalanders is this Sh!t'a Wale a place, object or human

Just asking because I haven't heard of such word before.
Same here sad
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Justdare: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who e bee?
What song did he sung ......... Nope,
What sing did he sang..............., soooorry
What sung did he sing
What sing did .......
Runs away
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
oshe11:
Dnt blame him sha...

Ghanaians r too DIRTY

One dey here Oooo!. No allow her vex for you

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
oshe11:
Dats y he sed he wud brk WIZZY

Unfortunately, he and Wizkid are worlds apart and not in the same category... So he can keep his local Ghanaian followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who is Shatta Wale? Is he an artist?
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by blackaxe78: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Destined2win:
What a disgrace!!

For person not to get money na bad thing.

Just imagine such temerity, slapping your fellow man viciously because he works under you.

Its not about money Bro!

Its inferiority complex. With his physique alone, its glaring he could fling shatta wale into space. but his a little human with just a big chest.
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by YelloweWest: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wth is wrong with black people??
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by oshe11: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
One dey here Oooo!. No allow her vex for you

She knws I'm saying the truth....

Black Dirty Smelly PuSSSY IS ALL THEY AV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by oshe11: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
davodyguy:

How do you know?
EXPERIENCE BRO....
TOO MUCH EXPERIENCE
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by obainoflash: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
rubbish...
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by NanaOfosu: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
oshe11:
Dnt blame him sha...

Ghanaians r too DIRTY

You are very STUPID in the HIGHEST order. Your own abomination Bobrisky is more beautiful than 80% nigerian women i have seen with their bushy smelling bodies and pussies. MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN IN GHANA ARE ALL OLOSHO PROPER ONE, I bleeped MOST OF YOUR USELESS YEYEBRITIES Bleep YOU! AND SHUT THE Bleep UP

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by purem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Some people are quick to slap others, all because they feel like there's no consequences to their actions due to who they are...

But they've actually forgot that there are people who doesn't gives a fvck about the consequences of their actions....

If they don't remember this, they'll soon get slapped back by there house help
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Philipmems(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
LagosCiti:
He's most likely a gang lord, see the red band on their heads and the said bodyguard is probably a low rank member. That's a typical cult setting. See how the bodyguard himself didn't feel bothered about getting slapped publicly. No normal artiste would have the effontry to slap his bodyguard.

You are correct, because having watched the video i was wondering the effrontery he had to slap the guy and he didn't respond in kind. I taught there was equality in cultism, that is all members are on the same pedestal.. but again what do i know.
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by londoner: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
What if he slapped the bodyguard for pushing the fan

I suspect that was the reason.
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who is shatta wale?? Iz he a cobler
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
oshe11:

She knws I'm saying the truth....

Black Dirty Smelly PuSSSY IS ALL THEY AV

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by arrestdarrester: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who be the person wey slap bodyguard? Now the bodyguard is popular and the shattered guy is still largely unknown
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by SupremeBeast: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
londoner:

I suspect that was the reason.
you are here on another Ghanaian thread too? this ish is getting serious.
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by oshe11: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
NanaOfosu:

You are very STUPID in the HIGHEST order. Your own abomination Bobrisky is more beautiful than 80% nigerian women i have seen with their bushy smelling bodies and pussies. MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN IN GHANA ARE ALL OLOSHO PROPER ONE, I bleeped MOST OF YOUR USELESS YEYEBRITIES Bleep YOU! AND SHUT THE Bleep UP

I knw U do cos u cnt stand the smell emanating frm ur gauurrlllsgrin

I'm jst a #truthsayer no nid hating bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Owerri1stSon: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
LifeDrama:
Shatta Wale is catching a lot of flak following a video of him viciously attacking his own bodyguard at the S-Concert held at the Accra Sports Stadium.

From the clip, the dancehall singer is seen performing on stage when a fan climbed onto the stage and reached for the singer’s leg. Impulsively, one of the bodyguards rushed at the excited fan and shoved him away from the singer’s reach, and this apparently upset Shatta Wale who slapped the bodyguard so viciously his mask fell off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnhIC39KYp4

Via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/03/shatta-wale-slaps-his-body-guard-for-allowing-fans-to-touch-him-on-stage-video/

Is shatta wale a name of a dog or?
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Meckzy81(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin There's One Thing About This Guy I Like... His Empty Brain.
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by MrBingo: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Destined2win:
What a disgrace!!

For person not to get money na bad thing.

Just imagine such temerity, slapping your fellow man viciously because he works under you.

n

..Story.. clearly u don't have moiney...

Bro if I have moiney,I will slap anybodys face!! (No ofeeense)
angry
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by Sirevangel(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who this one epp

Does scatter Wale even have a career
Nah the body guard leave am nah
If to say Nah me

Chai
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by 360command: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
onatisi:

shatta isnt like a god ooo,
infact many ppl dont like him , but he has a lot of core fans
to be honest, musically shatta is very very very good
but he courts controversies a lot , at a recent show , he was pelted with pure water sachets at a show recetly

http://happyghana.com/2017/09/12/24150/

https://think.com.gh/shatta-wale-booed-pelted-with-stones-sachet-water-as-he-storms-stage-during-another-artists-performance-at-shukura-accra/

his unruly attitude is one of the reason the music industry has failed to honor him with any awards despite his hit songs , he later came out with a very nasty diss song insulting the Ghana music industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXr5SS68FzM

*in ghana pidgin English* - na Bola ray get dem shatta wale dem A back dat Na y d guy dey fool.
Re: Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) by ChristineC: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
never heard of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After / Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.