Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do You Think Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do You Think Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race? (537 Views)

What Position Did U Think Arsenal Would End Up With At The End Of The Epl Season. / Arsenal Are Now City’s Feeder Club - Ian Wright / Arsenal are in serious debt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race? by hakeem02: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2010
After yesterday's results, Many football fan even arsenal have critizise the ability of this current team to land silverware this season.

There are many people who have maintained that Arsenal will noT win a trophy this season even when they have been in very good positions in the league. But i am still confuse we can claim the title this season. Yesterday defeat was just a setback

We all still have 18 point to play for with Manchester United and Chelsea facing each other next week. these two clubs are playing well right now but i think if the game end draw it will be a great opportunity for us to close the gap again. i just pray we dont loose any more match.

Man United are also playing away to Man city. Though the two teams have meet three time this season with Man United winning two and loosing one but i think Manchester City cannot afford to loose another vital match against their arch rival.I predit a win in favour of Man City or they draw.

Chelsea on the other hand are also playing well at the moment scoring twelve goals in their last two matches and conceeding only one. Frank Lampard form is realy amzing. But chealse team are up-and -down this season. They will shine for two weeks and Bleep up again. They also have a vital match at Anfield. A match that i think will determined the chance of liverpool playing in the next season champions league competition. I think liverpool can not afford to loose this match.A win for liverpool will also add more sugar to our tea.

If arsenal can win their remaining game which i know we can do it because we have done it before. We are going to be crowned at the end. So lets give the team hundred percent support. Up gunners

add your own comment @ http://arsenalfeed..com/2010/03/do-you-think-arsenal-are-out-of-title.html#comments
Read Arsenal Latest News @ www.goonernews.net

(1) (Reply)

Re: Manchester Vs Chelsea / 3 Good Reasons Why Cesc Fabregas Won't Be Joining Barcelona This Season / English Premier League 2010/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.