Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! (2386 Views)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by jacyhelen(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
feelgoodInc:
if you were a Muslim, will you be having free will and a freedom to think for yourself haha

islam is the Worst...No freedom or freewill
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by jacyhelen(f): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
pennywys:
odigwu ooooooooo

obu okwu gi
Taaaaaa gbafuo n eba
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by jacyhelen(f): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
hakeem4:
@jacyhelen You’re probably talking like a deist. You believe there’s a god but he doesn’t interfere with the universe ?

God pls not god.
Am nt an atheist biko
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by ashjay001(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
jacyhelen:

Am not a hypocrite

For ur mind, ba?

Give me a few minutes with u, I will tell u, where u hypocrisy lies! By any chance, are u a Christian?
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
jacyhelen:

Nigeria christain version of Mentality
It is what the bible say. God's standard is the same worldwide and hasn't change. Man may want to bend but God doesn't
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by Emmanystone: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
jacyhelen:
I was born and brought up into a christain Home.Had my English Name and did Baptism of the Holy spirit but the deception,Fear instigated by Our Fathers in the lord and Hypocricy in Nigeria Version Of Christainty has made me to Lose Interest in IT.
I have come to understand one thing:Religion[Chrsiatanity] has kept the balance between Good and evil...
Religion[Christanity] has made people to be Lazy,made them to live a life full of illusion.
I believe in a super-Natural God who made all things,am not an Atheist but the Hypocricy in Christanity has made me to PULL off this day as a Christain and Rather be a REALIST.
One thing we have as humans is: Freedom of CHOICE and Today i have Choosen to be A REALIST...
It breakes my Heart that some friends,Families will turn against me but like i said earlier above:We all have Freedom Of Choice and i have Choosen Mine..
It’s hard to accept the life we live, as it is. We’ve always been told to have a positive attitude to life. I listen to several of motivational audios and I nod my head gearing myself up in those uplifting words which charge my mind for some few moments.
Later on, the jumping clouds of happy moments vanishes and I am left with my reality. Fear, anguish and sullenness then beam on me.
I’m not objecting the values of these contents or being optimistic generally but it is a fact that when you are REAL with yourself and the life around you, you will keep your mind STRAIGHT and be FOCUSED on working towards a better life than building castles in the air.
Realism is not the same as Pessimism or Atheiesim And realism is best to be adopted in all life situations.
From the minute you open your eyes in the morning. For example, you are looking for a Job and believe this Monday will be better than yesterday just because a motivational book told you so. Rather face the day with what you’ve got.
The real thing is; You are conscious of your situation, you identify your mistakes and tend to build yourself everyday which makes the [today-you] better than your yesterday-you and you set out with a focused mind, not a blurry hopeful mind. You might eventually achieve what you set out to do.
At all times, we should do all that we can do and leave the ones we can’t do.
Nevertheless, I won’t ever want to be a Pessimist or an Atheiest. As I see better side to things (optimism), I want to also be Real and Happy....
Realist in the House pls welcome me and show me love...
I need books on Realisim
#Atheist pls back off!!!
Be real with life and be Happy instead of being a Hypocricy in #Christainity.

mynd
lalastical
seun
obinscopy
Lovely Moderators
pls Move to Front Page!!!!
What is Hypocrism?
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by Emmanystone: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Degis:

The only reason you left was because of your deadly assaults on English Language, which they could no longer tolerate. Seriously, we would be happy missing you. Your space another has taken
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh Lawwd!!!
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by Emmanystone: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
jacyhelen:

Nigeria christain version of Mentality
Just don't come crying out asking for the meaning of life and wanting to kill yourself because of the depression that shall hit you soon.

Lifeform was here crying, i'm waiting to see a new moniker crying out.
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by Aaronsrod: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
PureWays:

How do you expect a change when you are leaning onto your own understanding.

There is nothing like realism. It's a mirage.
Only a fool believes in 'the real world'. Trust only to your pastors words and tithe abundantly unto him so that he may guide you with his superior wisdom. Do not be a fool nor try to understand the ways of the world by yourself or demons will lay snare and entrap you.

Obedience is all. You do not want to burn.
Re: Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! by Primesky(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
jacyhelen:
I was born and brought up into a christain Home.Had my English Name and did Baptism of the Holy spirit but the deception,Fear instigated by Our Fathers in the lord and Hypocricy in Nigeria Version Of Christainty has made me to Lose Interest in IT.
I have come to understand one thing:Religion[Chrsiatanity] has kept the balance between Good and evil...
Religion[Christanity] has made people to be Lazy,made them to live a life full of illusion.
I believe in a super-Natural God who made all things,am not an Atheist but the Hypocricy in Christanity has made me to PULL off this day as a Christain and Rather be a REALIST.
One thing we have as humans is: Freedom of CHOICE and Today i have Choosen to be A REALIST...
It breakes my Heart that some friends,Families will turn against me but like i said earlier above:We all have Freedom Of Choice and i have Choosen Mine..
It’s hard to accept the life we live, as it is. We’ve always been told to have a positive attitude to life. I listen to several of motivational audios and I nod my head gearing myself up in those uplifting words which charge my mind for some few moments.
Later on, the jumping clouds of happy moments vanishes and I am left with my reality. Fear, anguish and sullenness then beam on me.
I’m not objecting the values of these contents or being optimistic generally but it is a fact that when you are REAL with yourself and the life around you, you will keep your mind STRAIGHT and be FOCUSED on working towards a better life than building castles in the air.
Realism is not the same as Pessimism or Atheiesim And realism is best to be adopted in all life situations.
From the minute you open your eyes in the morning. For example, you are looking for a Job and believe this Monday will be better than yesterday just because a motivational book told you so. Rather face the day with what you’ve got.
The real thing is; You are conscious of your situation, you identify your mistakes and tend to build yourself everyday which makes the [today-you] better than your yesterday-you and you set out with a focused mind, not a blurry hopeful mind. You might eventually achieve what you set out to do.
At all times, we should do all that we can do and leave the ones we can’t do.
Nevertheless, I won’t ever want to be a Pessimist or an Atheiest. As I see better side to things (optimism), I want to also be Real and Happy....
Realist in the House pls welcome me and show me love...
I need books on Realisim
#Atheist pls back off!!!
Be real with life and be Happy instead of being a Hypocricy in #Christainity.

mynd
lalastical
seun
obinscopy
Lovely Moderators
pls Move to Front Page!!!!
My dear, please do not let the devil win this war over you. No soldier can stand alone. God made us to need each other, however the devil realising this has planted tars, evil people amongst us to achieve the very things you are complaining about. Which father will be happy to see his children disunited? But that's what the devil wants!

The Bible warns us not to forsake the gathering together of our selves because iron sharpens iron.

Do not approach Christianity as a religion, rather see it as a relationship with God and you can't relate with God if you can't relate with your neighbour.

If people around you are evil, then be good. If they are darkness, then shine the light. But do not try to do it yourself. Depend on the grace of God. The Lord bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.