Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Daddyfreeze Intentionally Misunderstood. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Intentionally Misunderstood. (365 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Pst Chris Oyakilome & Prophetess Warns Enenche, Ibiyeomie Over Daddyfreeze / Daddyfreeze response To Pst Paul Enenche:I Will Continue Criticizing Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddyfreeze Intentionally Misunderstood. by dotedote: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Happy sunday to every reader of this piece.
I feel there is the need to make certain clarifications as to the recent Daddy Freeze/Pastors/Tithing controversy on ground.
To the best of my knowledge, Freeze has been labelled an anti-Christ by some quarters and that tag is spreading like a wildfire but i feel people should try as much as possible, to first, understand his arguments before joining in calling him an antichrist. I personally wonder why he would be tagged an anti-Christ when on the contrary, he has even been preaching Jesus Christ and his teachings in most of his releases. One thing we all need not intentionally shy away from is his main point which is "The Doctrine of Tithing".
This, people have taken to mean something not intended by him. Let us all look at what he advocates. Freeze never asked anyone not to give tithe but how people have been made to believe the concept of tithing is his main concern. For instance, in one of his videos (on Linda Ikeji TV) he gave in details (according to the bible) how tithe was being paid and had all these things backed up with scriptural quotes. The main point however, is to whom the tithes are being paid and I believe this is the bone of contention and it is turning uglier by the day as various stakeholders have come at him even to the point of cursing but we would all agree that he has over this issue, been very "unDaddyFreezelike" by not firing back because he knows it is a very sensitive issue and would not want to be quoted doing those avoidable things.
The one thing that baffles me remains the inability of Freeze's opponents to come up with biblical quotes which neutralize his points. Or would anyone tell me that as religious as Nigeria is, there is no biblical scholar strong enough to convince Freeze otherwise?
As much as we would all, at one point or the other, feel the need to comment on this subject matter either at a physical gathering or on social media, I urge us all to be careful of our choice of words as I feel it would be too extreme to label Daddy Freeze an anti-christ even if we feel his beliefs on the Doctrine of Tithing is not the same as ours.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims In Northern Nigeria Dress Extra On Friday Like Christians / Pentecostalism Is A Doctrine Of Greed Which Is Destroying Critical Thinking / Something Is Still Surprising Me About Tithe Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.