Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze (34539 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by NwekeUG(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Is It Sin For A Man To Have Threes0me With His Two Wives? - Man Asks DaddyFreeze

OAP and leader of Free the Sheeple movement, DaddyFreeze, has sought for public opinion on an intriguing question a man asked him, IGBERETV reports.

The man slid into DaddyFreeze's DM and asked him if it is a sin for a man with two wives to engage in a threes0me with his wives.

In reply, DaddyFreeze said he has no scriptural backing to support or go against the idea and came online to ask for help.

Sharing a screenshot of the chat between him and the man, Daddy Freeze wrote on his Instagram page;

"Please let’s be respectful in our responses. The gentleman asked an honest question..
-
Personally, to be honest, I don’t see how it’s a problem… I can’t defend it scripturally, neither can I debunk it scripturally. So over to other scholars.
-
Please when debunking or defending, kindly use proper scriptural contexts, so we don’t end up sounding like Pentec0stals with their mangled doctrines…"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnSFNy6NkA9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Is It Sin For A Man To Have party With His Two Wives? - Man Asks DaddyFreeze

■OAP and leader of Free the Sheeple movement, DaddyFreeze, has sought for public opinion on an intriguing question a man asked him, IGBERETV reports.The man slid into DaddyFreeze's DM and asked him if it is a sin for a man with two wives to engage in a party with his wives. In reply, DaddyFreeze said he has no scriptural backing to support or go against the idea and came online to ask for help. Sharing a screenshot of the chat between him and the man, Daddy Freeze wrote on his Instagram page;
Jesus Christ said, over 2000 years ago, that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God -- Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 --- affirming God's curse on marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16. To underscore this point, Jesus Christ also pointed out that God only gave permission to some to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom- Matthew 19 vs 12 . No such permission was extended by God to those who choose marriage. undecided

All this is essential to drive home the point that whatever you do in your marriage is your headache. Marriage is an unholy union. What matters as far as the Kingdom of God — Holy— is whether you, the individual, obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ or not. undecided

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Polygamy itself is antichrist to begin with if the teachings of Christ is the standard...

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

But if the standard is the Bible, then such antichrist ideas could be backed up using some examples and teachings in the Bible that do not tally with Christ's teachings.

There's a reason why Jesus specifically instructed His disciples to teach all men to keep His own teachings. Matthew 28:20

Those who are truly His followers would abide by His teachings, but the false ones would want to use certain examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such ideas, even though they clearly go against Christ's teachings.

God bless.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by advanceDNA: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Two will become one...a simple command

But Una too like distort God's Commands for gratifying unnecessary desire of the flesh...

Once something is not mentioned in the bible word for word...una go dey look for justification to engage am...

Thats how someone was justifying use of cocaine and other mind altering substance..

Na una sabi..
Everything go clear for judgement

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Righteousness2(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2023
People are swimming and dining in sin and are taking it as a Joke.

Immorality, Adultery, Fornication could be sweet, and fun until you close your eyes in Death and open it on the other side of life. Then will you understand that The HolyBible is not a story book.

Lets Fear God, REPENT from our evils and obey HIS word. The Consequences of disobeying GOD is not fun at All.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2023
If you claim to be a Christian, then it is sure that you have been given a mind that tells you what to do and what not to do.

It is nobody's business what you decide to do in the privacy of your marriage

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Before Jesus Christ polygamy means nothing since the Son of God hasn't come to declare what we need to qualify for everlasting life so all servants of the God of Abraham only have to stick to the covenant between God and the descendants of Jacob through the Mosaic laws.
But after Jesus has come whoever fail to live by the words that protruded out of Jesus' mouth has been condemned already unless if you've never heard of him! John 3:16-18

The God of Abraham told the Israelites this through the mouth of the same prophet who gave them the laws:

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Deuteronomy 18:18

God immediately added saying:

"Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name" Deuteronomy 18:19

So what has Jesus got to say regarding husband and wife?
Well he referred us back to the beginning when it was only Adam and Eve {Matthew 19:4} according to Jesus God's standard for marriage in Paradise is One man One woman.

Whoever want to enter God's Kingdom must learn to live by that standard right from that very moment because all those that lived before John the baptist are free from condemnation since they don't know the Christ {Matthew 11:11-12} but as for whoever live after John the baptist among God's people must fight really hard {Luke 13:24} because without compliance with the words of Christ there's no salvation for them! Luke 18:18-23 smiley

12 Likes

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by chiefolododo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by shegzhkn: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol, Africa.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Orire01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
omo

My Siggy is better sha!
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by aariwa(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tomorrow is Friday. I think Muslims are better suited to answer this question because their religion permits it so they do the most polygamy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by fk001(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Islamically is very wrong

Is forbidden for someone that is not your spouse to see your nudity.

N.B Co wives are not spouse therefore they can't see their nudity even if the husband is there.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by eliyke(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Righteousness2:

Immorality, Adultery, Fornication could be sweet, and fun until you close your eyes in Death and open it on the other side of life. Then will you understand that The HolyBible is not a story book.

Lets Fear God, REPENT from our evils and obey HIS word. The Consequences of disobeying GOD is not fun at All.
oga righteousness don kukuma conderm sex even if na only one wife....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by ibrocool(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Morally, it is very wrong. Imagine the wives seeing each other totally naked, comparing their breast and buttock size and most importantly, how good they are in bed will only lead to a deep jealousy and hatred.

It can even lead to the death of the husband because they will try to compete with each other and over stress the husband.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by TheBTCinvestor: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

You threaten people with hellfire..no be so o
.I doubt if ul make heaven urself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Pipefitter: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
What's the point of having two wives when you can't have party?...lmao.. I think that's the most important

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by SILVERLINES: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by elyte89: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gay is no problem
Lesbianism is no problem

But na polygamy be sin…make una Dey,just Dey play grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by DAYPEN: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by dyera(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
1 corinthians 7 : 8 - 9
8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
9. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for itis better to marry than to burn with passion.

If you cannot stay single, go ahead and get
married, this way you will avoid fornication by having sex with a woman you are married with

If you cannot stay faithful to a single woman, go ahead and marry more women, this way you will avoid fornication and adultery because you are having sex with a woman you are married with.

If you like don't interpret this well and let the overzealous preachers deceive you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by AntiChristian: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin

1. Polygamy was permitted EVERYWHERE IN THE BIBLE!
Read More post on the allowance of Polygamy in the Bible on Nairaland.

1. If He Marries Another Woman..
https://www.nairaland.com/7032447/he-marries-another-woman

2. God Said He GAVE Wives (not A Wife)
https://www.nairaland.com/7029702/god-said-he-gave-wives

3. The Context Is DIVORCE NOT POLYGAMY
https://www.nairaland.com/7032858/context-divorce-not-polygamy

4. Jesus Used A Parable That Includes Polygamy
https://www.nairaland.com/7029727/jesus-used-parable-includes-polygamy

5. Polygamy In Christianity- (one Flesh)
https://www.nairaland.com/7029678/polygamy-christianity-one-flesh

6. Why Did Yahweh Support Polygamy?
https://www.nairaland.com/6093345/why-did-yahweh-support-polygamy

But two/three-some sound ridiculous and contrary to sound reason. Many that got married was never recorded to have done it.
So avoid doubtful things not to overstep your boundaries!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by opalu: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hm
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Imstrong2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Question like this in this serious period of general election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by bercarray(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

baba leave story and answer the question. u don c where to flex muscle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by NothingDoMe: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shuo. See queshion. What's our business with what you do with your two wives. If it's okay for you to marry two wives then it's up to you to do any maths sum as you like. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by WibusJaga: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023

Religion or no Religion, threes0me is an indecent act.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by AntiChristian: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Polygamy itself is antichrist to begin with if the teachings of Christ is the standard...

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

But if the standard is the Bible, then such antichrist ideas could be backed up using some examples and teachings in the Bible that do not tally with Christ's teachings.

There's a reason why Jesus specifically instructed His disciples to teach all men to keep His own teachings. Matthew 28:20

Those who are truly His followers would abide by His teachings, but the false ones would want to use certain examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such ideas, even though they clearly goes against Christ's teachings.

God bless.

The colored text is on a question about Divorce not Marriage! You don't need to shorten it to fit your narration!

"Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”
Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:3-9.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Jestin: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
What is the purpose of two wives exactly? Only woman wahala self no easy to cope with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Sleekfingers: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Is It Sin For A Man To Have Threes0me With His Two Wives? - Man Asks DaddyFreeze

OAP and leader of Free the Sheeple movement, DaddyFreeze, has sought for public opinion on an intriguing question a man asked him, IGBERETV reports.

The man slid into DaddyFreeze's DM and asked him if it is a sin for a man with two wives to engage in a threes0me with his wives.

In reply, DaddyFreeze said he has no scriptural backing to support or go against the idea and came online to ask for help.

Sharing a screenshot of the chat between him and the man, Daddy Freeze wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnSFNy6NkA9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Since they are my properties......why not......

To marry second wife self dey hungry me.......my wife shakara too much lately......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by DennisEche(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Winners’ Pastor Afolabi Samuel Jailed For Stealing Church’s $90,000, N4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.