Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip (1078 Views)

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by Quelle: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Ex-BBNaija 2017 housemate, Kemen, has urged Nigerians to exercise early in life to enhance healthy living.
He made this known in an interview with NAN on the sideline of the ‘Fitline Fitness Event’ organised by Bodyline fitness and gym on Saturday in Abuja.
He said;
“Make exercise or workout your lifestyle; there are different ways you can exercise and not hitting the gym; there is aerobic, high intensity, dance fitness, yoga and others you can engage in. When you make exercise your lifestyle, you will have no regrets, like when a medical doctor tells you that you have to workout to be alive. I will advise Nigerians, both young and elderly to engage in exercises, make it a lifestyle and they will thank themselves for the rest of their lives,”
The celebrity body fitness trainer also said it is not late for an adult who hitherto was not engaged in workout to start, adding that kids are not too young to engage in dance fitness.
According to him, an individual can start workout early in life without actually doing the gym thing until at the age where he or she would like to lift equipment for turning of body muscles.
He continued;
“This is because some people spend two to four hours at the gym trying to do a total overhauling. But ideally, 30 to 35 minutes of exercises is good for you to go every day. For me, I workout every day except the day I choose to rest. There are a lot of health benefits to gained from in everyday workout.”

http://www.lodgerill..com/2017/12/to-workout-without-hitting-gym-ex.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by Destined2win: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2017
OK
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by Cardinaljossy(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Good for him.
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by Foxrain: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
I thought the tips he should be giving is how to finger ladies in their sleep.
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by emachizy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
;Dif he can't sing and can't act at least he can workout!
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by SolexxBarry(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
So true, working out always makes you lively and healthy

Expect my single guys,Solex Barry x 0il dey your head
#AnticipateGreatness
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by Kingsleyuc(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice one from him...

xmas side income

cake baking and decorations full expert training pdf and videos download free...check my profile
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by NisforNicky: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kingsleyuc:
fake
Re: How To Workout Without Hitting The Gym" -ExBBN Housemate Kemen Gives Fitness Tip by Kingsleyuc(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
NisforNicky:

fake
You are not smart enough...you are soo dumb, jobless, sick and shit ass gal...i use that space to book a space for my write ups...go get a life..spits

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Kids Before Marriage / Skales, Mr Eazi, Music Producer Chopstix And Dj Jimmy Jatt Hangs Out Together / Photos Of 9ice, The Remedies, Small Doctor Performing At The Lemon Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.