Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen (57614 Views)

BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by GistMore12: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Former Big Brother Nigeria contestant, Kemen Ekerete, has the unenviable record of being the first housemate to be disqualified from the show. He turned 30 some days ago and shared a post on social media, writing on losing his job in a multinational company at 26, battling depression and ill health, and how fitness helped him to be the man he is today.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the fitness enthusiast also stated that he was ashamed to be called a former BBNaija contestant. Speaking shortly before Tacha was eventually disqualified from the current edition of the show, Kemen said, “Many people till today still don’t know the basis for which I was disqualified. Did Big Brother officially put out a publication on why I was disqualified? It was only assumed Big Brother disqualified me because they thought I molested Tboss. There was a video which many thought showed that such action happened and Tboss and I saw the video. We analysed the video together and I know I didn’t do it. Tboss also knew she didn’t feel anything. We are in a country where people don’t want to know the truth and everyone has their opinion. I think the game is lawless and watered-down now. I know I didn’t do what I was accused of and I’ve genuinely forgiven anyone who tried to drag my name through the mud.

I’m still good friends with people they thought I’d be sworn enemies with and I’m living a good life. Now, I’m ashamed if anyone calls me an ex-big brother housemate because the show doesn’t represent the show I went for. All my housemates are wonderful people and but for the show, I wouldn’t have met them. My rage is not because I think a particular housemate should leave. My rage is that a lot of lawlessness is being condoned in the house. Standing on the reason for my disqualification, many people in this house shouldn’t still be in.”

However, Kemen also maintained that he had no regrets. He said, “Everything that has happened (to me) had to be that way for me to learn a lesson, get more serious and become a better person. I don’t have any regrets. Maybe if I had discovered certain things a bit earlier, I could be in a better place than I am now. But even that isn’t certain because sometimes, things don’t work out the way one plans.”

Kemen also said he didn’t begin fitness training to make money, but as a means to deal with depression and ill health. “From where I come, fitness isn’t something a young man would do for a living. I didn’t know it could put food on my table. I just did it to improve my health because I needed something positive that could keep me from thinking too much. Fitness helps you push a lot of things away, so I’m too strong now for any form of depression.”

The former reality show contestant insisted that looking back over the years, there was nothing he would have done differently while in the House. He said, “Things would have been done moderately. I’ve learnt about being conscious of the next person, my society and the need to be very careful in all one does. There’s also a place for taking responsibility, and forgiving oneself and the next person. I felt bad and was depressed at that time but I knew that I wasn’t a bad person, so I needed time for people to really know me. Sometimes, time is all we need”

See more; http://gistmore.com/im-ashamed-to-be-ex-bbn-housemate-kemen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by GistMore12: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by blesskewe(f): 5:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Shay because no endorsement or what

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by JasonScoolari: 5:19am On Sep 29, 2019
We are in a country where people don’t want to know the truth.

I quite agree with Mr. "phiLIP" Kemen Ekerete.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Joshmodest(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2019
I know nothing about the molestation ting this guy speaks of , cos I don't watch BBnaija.....
But we are actually in a country where people believe what suites them and not the truth !!
This "Tasha " body odour story that has been trending now , are you aware that if the same set of people who made it known , come out tomorrow with the same mouth ,to say it wasn't true , Nigerians wouldn't believe ....

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Big lips sef wan trend....shuu!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Kemen didn't deserve the punishment. It was tboss who wanted him out of the house. she simply overexaggerated the whole thing to make it look as if it was really a case of sexual molestation whereas they were close friends and other roommates were touching themselves without any misunderstanding.
What if it was tboss who was touching Kemen? Could he have reacted the same way she did? Most Women play the victim card to frustrate men. I have learnt to be very cautious when dealing with them. R Kelly, Bill Cosby are both serving prison terms for dealing carelessly with women.
Never touch an unpredictable woman.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Chanchit: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
I'm sure the day he was told he's going into the house would be the happiest day of his life. He can't deny the show brought him fame, so he should quit whining, embrace the advantage and disadvantages

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by shilenji(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Is this kemen of......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by mimilogs: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Jh0wsef(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Ritelar: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Ehyaa, too bad
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by hakeem4(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Big lips sef wan trend....shuu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by kenzysmith: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2019
This guy have been known for talking nonsense if not for bigbrother who would have known u the small opportunities u have is it not because of bigbrother exposure as ur lips big reach u no feel use am well. Broda wey mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Move on bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by naijadrivablog: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Just because you didn't win the money abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by point5: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Mementos I kn u bn doing everything possible to remain relevant to Nigerians ..

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by affable4(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
I think people should learn to move on and quit playing the victim card at every slight opportunity.

Do the positive things with your little found fame and watch every negative around you disappear with time. Na naija, some might dig it up some day, but by then, you would have enough fans to shut it down.

Keep trying and stop ranting.

We too dey hustle.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by toprealman: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
His post actually initiated Tacha's disqualification.
Yes, just like Osibanjo, fighting to clear your name is not easy...... especially when you have a big dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Danelo(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol...u wey only one breast send u into oblivion.... nothing wey u wan talk wey people go hear o.

Just one breast finish this guy.

Surely one thing must kill a man.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Semen has spoken.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by SEGLIZ: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
...............he said it and no one is taking note of the truth in that interview.
the irrelevance in the program, the scam behind bba, bbn, whatever it is called.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Analyst7: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Sorry bro, just make it and forget the crap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by milkyworld(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Tales by moonlight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by daddytime(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol...

Kemenization.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by lyriclekidd(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by emmyid(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Dear Kemen(finger master),

It might interest you to know that Big Brother is also ashame to tell the world that he once had you in his house.

You shouldn't be ashamed of once being a disqualified Housemate. Rather, you should be ashame of disgracing your whole family, household, and entire clan, while in the house.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by NkitaAla: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
post=82668730:
Semen has spoken.....
[/s]
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Technically he's not a former housemate as he was disqualified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Keen should go and sit down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by driand(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
angry

BBNAIJA is ashamed to have let a rapist like you participate...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Poses With His White Bentley Continental / Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Davido Jets Out Of Nigeria For Christmas Without Fiancée, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.