Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations (1070 Views)

Kelechi Amadi-Obi Recreates Old Family Portrait (Photos) / Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. / Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by AnonymousIP: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

It is a great privilege shooting these adorable family. I was so astonished seeing the great grandma looking so cute and adorable. Each personality is a great one

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/viral-family-portrait-and-pictures-of-4-generations/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by emeralddayo(f): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
So cute and lovely embarassed
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by NwaChibuzor13: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is why yo**ba people are not always successful. They cling so much to themselves they never learn to be independent and hustle. I have a yo**ba friend married with 2 kids who still asks his aged father for money. Afterall, a wise irish playwright called Richar Brinsley Sheridan once said Our ancestors are very good kind of folks; but they are the last people I should choose to have a visiting acquaintance with.
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by itspzpics(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
it's a beautiful something
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by NwaAmaikpe: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Beautiful concept.
It was getting better till the last picture ruined it all.

Their laughter in the last picture can't help but make me see them as witches laughing in a coven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by deco22(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
This is why yo**ba people are not always successful. They cling so much to themselves they never learn to be independent and hustle. I have a yo**ba friend married with 2 kids who still asks his aged father for money. Afterall, a wise irish playwright called Richar Brinsley Sheridan once said Our ancestors are very good kind of folks; but they are the last people I should choose to have a visiting acquaintance with.
All of you will just be trying to form savageness like Nwaamaikpe undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by hadduni(f): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
lovely and cute I love their skin tone.
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by duduade: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Loool... I dunno why bad belle people can't allow beautiful things to be appreciated
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by AnonymousIP: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
CC; lalasticlala
Re: Viral Family Portrait And Pictures Of 4 Generations by lalasticlala(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017

(1)

Timi Dakolo's Look Alike, Hit Or Miss / Cardi B Goes Nudy Mocking Haters Sharing Her Nude Videos And Pictures Online... / African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Can't Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.