Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. (1095 Views)

Ghana VS Nigeria (Women's Nations Cup Qualifier) Today At 5pm / CAF Approves Enyimba Stadium For Cara Brazavile Game 29/08/2018. 5pm Live On Sst / Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Kicks Off By 5pm… See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mancityguy: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
[i][/i]today man city will face West Ham in s must win match for them to keep their title hope much alive after seeing man u won their match yesterday..
starting xi man city
Ederson Morales, Kyle Walker, Otamendi, Vincent kompany, Fabian Delph, Kelvin d brunye. fernandinho, David Silva,Sterling, Aguero, sane.

West Ham Starting Eleven
Adrian, Cressewell, Zabaleta,Ogbonna, Decline Rice, Kouyate, Manuel lanzini, Mark noble., Sakho, Andre Ayew, Micheal Antonio.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by TRAPP(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's going to be the death of West Ham, Man City ain't here to joke anymore. grin grin grin
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Itoro350(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Is a 0:0 draw match
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mancityguy: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
please move to fp
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
City to lose..
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by MummyIMadeIt: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
The real blues for life

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Kulas: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
OP,please I have on many occasions appealed that our club Mancity always be put on FP and not only Chelsea,Man u,Arsenal.Mancity fans are here on nairaland which I happen to be one of fans.Treat us like others pls.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mancityguy: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
yes oooo.. we get fans here well ...i don't know y mods don't like pushing our matches to fp
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by lukency(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
City on point.
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Kulas: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
All Mancity heaters should go and hug Transformer now!!.#UpManCity.

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nickizoe(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Manchester United are gon shut them down this week
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mazimee(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Manchester United are gon shut them down this week

Without pogba? I swear, if Man U no collect their next lose From us , it will probably end in draw
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nickizoe(f): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
mazimee:

Without pogba? I swear, if Man U no collect their next lose From us , it will probably end in draw
certainly Zlatan is going to play, Rashford and lukaku are gone be on goal record .. And the art 3games of City, they have been struggling.... I see defeat this week against city... Pep knows that...
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mazimee(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
certainly Zlatan is going to play, Rashford and lukaku are gone be on goal record .. And the art 3games of City, they have been struggling.... I see defeat this week against city... Pep knows that...

Who is Lukaku? Who is Rashford?

Yes we have been struggling recently but we always go home with a result. That is the winning mindset of the citizens
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nickizoe(f): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
mazimee:

Who is Lukaku? Who is Rashford?

Yes we have been struggling recently but we always go home with a result. That is the winning mindset of the citizens
Is not gon be same this week..... Is Going to be a whole different new look on cityzens
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mazimee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Is not gon be same this week..... Is Going to be a whole different new look on cityzens

Only advantage Man united have against us is the keeper, nothing else baby.
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nickizoe(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
mazimee:

Only advantage Man united have against us is the keeper, nothing else baby.
Thts the point too Baby... Am not gon watch that match that day ..... Pep just say he wants Pogba to play on the derby.... I like his confident though.. But I hope the boys has it too... To be honest with you, am a fan of the cityzens but our last three games just shows we are not ready on the derby!!! We are getting weak... embarassed embarassed
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mazimee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Thts the point too Baby... Am not gon watch that match that day ..... Pep just say he wants Pogba to play on the derby.... I like his confident though.. But I hope the boys has it too... To be honest with you, am a fan of the cityzens but our last three games just shows we are not ready on the derby!!! We are getting weak... embarassed embarassed

Manchester united, lost against Basel, and later managed to win Brighton with a stupid own goal , if not the match would have ended in a goaless draw. I

My point is that, Manchester united is not stable too, you saw How Arsenal was all over them in their last match. If not for De Gea, Lukaku would have scored an own goal yesterday. Don't be dexieved with the scoreline because it didn't tell the true story of the match.

Don't get discourage with the results we had recently, We still got Kelvin De Bruyne, He will do his magic wink wink
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mancityguy: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
we will beat man u
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nickizoe(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
mazimee:

Manchester united, lost against Basel, and later managed to win Brighton with a stupid own goal , if not the match would have ended in a goaless draw. I

My point is that, Manchester united is not stable too, you saw How Arsenal was all over them in their last match. If not for De Gea, Lukaku would have scored an own goal yesterday. Don't be dexieved with the scoreline because it didn't tell the true story of the match.

Don't get discourage with the results we had recently, We still got Kelvin De Bruyne, He will do his magic wink wink
Hey, are you watching this We still got hope??
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by mazimee(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hey, are you watching this We still got hope??

We won the match baby, I told you wink wink
Re: Man City Vs West Harm By 5pm Today. by Nickizoe(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
mazimee:

We won the match baby, I told you wink wink
Yeah... Am a believer..... The boys did well cool

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Footballer Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 / Which Business Can Give You 5000 = ₦ 1 493 310 / Wheeler And Rubicon Recon Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.