Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) (32019 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Yarnvibes(f): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
​Two members of the Kogi state NYSC, Ifeanyi Uzumeh and Blessing, have been confirmed dead.

Here’s what another corps member who confirmed their deaths wrote on Facebook;

“This is terribly painful and unbelievable that we lost this guy Apostle Ifeanyi Uzumeh (Biggie slim fit)…IMSU feels d pain, History feels d pain, his PPA at Kogi feels d pain, IYP feels d pain, 2017 Batch A stream 1 feels d pain, Imo state feels d pain , Okigwe feels d pain. Very difficult to believe from my side…

But the funny aspect of this so called NYSC scheme is that Nigeria have no stipulated wherewithal of sympathising with a bereaved family who lost a love one in this service…

I would have love to articulate the loop holes of this scheme but my soul is mourning.”

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-loses-two-corps-members-kogi/

2 Shares

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Tizzytayo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
May his soul rest in peace and may God console his family
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by boss01: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​Two members of the Kogi state NYSC, Ifeanyi Uzumeh and Blessing, have been confirmed dead.

“This is terribly painful and unbelievable that we lost this guy Apostle Ifeanyi Uzumeh (Biggie slim fit)…IMSU feels d pain, History feels d pain, his PPA at Kogi feels d pain, IYP feels d pain, 2017 Batch A stream 1 feels d pain, Imo state feels d pain , Okigwe feels d pain. Very difficult to believe from my side…

But the funny aspect of this so called NYSC scheme is that Nigeria have no stipulated wherewithal of sympathising with a bereaved family who lost a love one in this service…

I would have love to articulate the loop holes of this scheme but my soul is mourning.”

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44
So what caused their deaths? It's not enough just copying something off somebody's Facebook wall.

Try to conduct a little investigation to make your news richer and more detailed. That's what will stand you out in the already super saturated blogosphere. It will give you a good reputation and make your blog unique.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by MrBUN86(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
So painful
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by yhormite: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
I knew both of them during our camping days at Asaya camp RIP fellow Corpers
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
they died on duty, RIP!!
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by 9ja083: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's a pity. May their gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by johnstar(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dis op self
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Aikayy: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bleep Nigeria
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by ezeagumar11: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tragic... Rip guys
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
So sad but ......

In as much as I do not see any meaningful use of this scheme at the moment, there's no info regarding d cause of their deaths, did they die while carrying out duties at their respective PPAs? Because the guy who made the post on Facebook sounded like they died because they were corpers...

3 Likes

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by pointstores(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ohh so sad imagine
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by amosgrace(f): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
So painful
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Nothing is more patriotic than dying in the course of serving one's fatherland.

Their families should be proud of them even in their demise.

They died as national heroes!
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
With the way youth corpers are dying these days ehnnn.....ayam nor understanding

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Rest on cry
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Destined2win: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

So what caused their deaths? It's not enough just copying something off somebody's Facebook wall. Try to conduct a little investigation to make your news richer and more detailed. That's what will stand you out in the already super saturated blogosphere. It will give you a good reputation and standing.
You get sense

3 Likes

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
*Sad*

NYSC management and Fg should looking into that, as they died in active service to this country.
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by deco22(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
The guy is too fat na,he obviously died of obesity related diseases.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by iswallker(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2017

Somebody pls interprete the jargon up there ...

8 Likes

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Choooii
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by pol23: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
R.I.P.
It's easy to write this.
But thinking deep...It's a big loss.
Even though the cause of their death wasn't stated.
But I will love to Blame FG,not for NYSC scheme But a country that claim she spends 980,000.00 on each Undergraduate per annum should do more to protect life and property.
Imagine what you would do to protect your investment, Life and property of Nigerians is the Government investment and they should go beyond the line to protect it.
We've seen many people die due to inappropriation.
Naija We country,When will you Rise from the state of the dead.
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is so sad
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by purem(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
So if dem kom die nko

Wetin make I do
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
hushpuppi
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yarnvibes:

How manage

Someone has a lot of explanations to do
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
AND THE WORST IS THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DONT TAKE THIS NYSC OF A THING SERIOUSLY...HOW CAN YOU BE PAYING THEM LESS THAN 19K WHEN THEY ARE BEING SENT TO WORK LIKE SLAVES...HMMM MAY GOD HELP US.

1 Like

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Nothing is more patriotic than dying in the course of serving one's fatherland.

Their families should be proud of them even in their demise. K

They died as national heroes!
Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Not everyone is physically fit for the kind of training they make them do.

3 Likes

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by bayocanny: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
purem:
So if dem kom die nko

Wetin make I do
As at the time your constructing the above sentence, am very sure common sense has departed from you

2 Likes

Re: Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) by davodyguy: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Before we criticize or otherwise, what was the cause of their death?

I'm not sure 'NYSC' kills cos many people participated in the scheme.

Let's know the cause and thereafter comment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should NYSC Be Reformed Or Scraped? See Twitter Poll Result / Ekiti Corpers Fight Over Respect (Photos) / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.