Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) (55000 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
Even if they walk on water right before your eyes (you and all your kind), you will still not believe because it is not given to you to believe, you're meant to be just as you are. That's your destiny in life.
Even as you're faced with the obvious truth, you'll still be what you are, ANOTHER MAN'S FOOL, cos that's what you're meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
My fathers in Lord!!

Thank you Jesus!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
My fathers in the Lord!

Thank you Jesus!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemififi:

Ur ignorance is beyond bounds.
If you call me ignorant as a result of my line of reasoning, then I'm afraid you're already dead, just waiting to be pronounced as such.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hinn should counsel him to fix his broken marriage!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by ogasman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
jared007:
Pastor Benny Hinn born on the 3rd of December. Number 3 signifies Divine Completeness and Wholeness.
God is spelt in 3 letters and can represent the Trinity.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome born on the 7th of December. Number 7 signifies Spiritual Completeness and Perfection.
Jehovah is spelt in 7 letters and can represent the Seven Spirit of God

Oh my Jesus what is this
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by ayoxxzbaba(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Agba o ko ogbon...... Bn old does not guarantee wisdom..... U sound like one wt low IQ

wolesmile:
Wait o!
Shebi that is the sea of Galilee. Why don't they just step unto the sea and walk on water to show us what great powers lie in whatever name they believe in.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
but elisha did refuse naamans10%...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by bionixs: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
JayCynic:
Benny Hinn and Pastor Chris. Great men of impact to this Christian dispensation. Atheists can fry their deeks if they are hating. But im Jesus all the way.
don't mind them. I will soon be there
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
JayCynic:
Benny Hinn and Pastor Chris. Great men of impact to this Christian dispensation. Atheists can fry their deeks if they are hating. But im Jesus all the way.
If this is the way christains talk then am glad am a rasta!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
wolesmile:
Even as you're faced with the obvious truth, you'll still be what you are, ANOTHER MAN'S FOOL, cos that's what you're meant to be.
What do you know about truth? You and your kinds should answer these questions:
Why are you so bothered with what Christians do?
Why are you always the first to fill threads meant for Christians?
The answer to these questions are because, We give your (all of you) lives meaning, your purpose in life is to persecute and to insult Christians, that is what you were born for and we know and understand already because the scriptures already told us so...so, you can insult all you want because you are fulfilling your destiny, and don't worry we won't get angry...after all what else can you be in life if not the very thing you are.
Now continue ranting: 1...2...go

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
The Real Mastercraft dem,washing and setting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Eratosthenes(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=wolesmile post=62945054]Wait o!
Shebi that is the sea of Galilee. Why don't they just step unto the sea and walk on water to show us what great powers lie in whatever name they believe in.[/quote
The Men of God are not as mumu as their followers na. Too much money to be made, you want them to drown. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
What do you know about truth? You and your kinds should answer these questions:
Why are you so bothered with what Christians do?
Why are you always the first to fill threads meant for Christians?
The answer to these questions are because, We give your (all of you) lives meaning, your purpose in life is to persecute and to insult Christians, that is what you were born for and we know and understand already because the scriptures already told us so...so, you can insult all you want because you are fulfilling your destiny, and don't worry we won't get angry...after all what else can you be in life if not the very thing you are.
Now continue ranting: 1...2...go
See how you're ranting like a dog with rabies. I'm sure you're almost panting and foaming at the corners of your mouth now. Are you this pained? But you and your brothers comment on Islamic topics too, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Jfkguitar: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
wolesmile:
Wait o!
Shebi that is the sea of Galilee. Why don't they just step unto the sea and walk on water to show us what great powers lie in whatever name they believe in.
Your foolishness knows no bounds. My friend invented the word SNIP which means SENSE NOT IN PLACE
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
wolesmile:
See how you're ranting like a dog with rabies. I'm sure you're almost panting and foaming at the corners of your mouth now. Are you this pained? But you and your brothers comment on Islamic topics too, don't you?
Keep going...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
ayoxxzbaba:
Agba o ko ogbon...... Bn old does not guarantee wisdom..... U sound like one wt low IQ
You've said it all. Agba o kan ogbon. Iyen lo faa ti ponripongba iyalaya e se go, ti ago wa di iran nile yin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
9ja083:
Am hanging out with my friend around Imo river. angry

so you be nurse, see as you fine with pretty smile!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
Keep going...
Keep coming...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jfkguitar:

Your foolishness knows no bounds. My friend invented the word SNIP which means SENSE NOT IN PLACE
If my sense is not in place, and I am this wiser than you are, then I really pity what you are!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Of what use is it to you that after going to church & gathering at night vigils & adding dry fasting & still you are caged under evil family wickedness &evil marine occultic powers & have sex in your dreams &evil people still use you to play football at night?

Remember we told you no pretenses at night,it is at night that we know who is who or who is really from God or not & unfortunately many humans are not awake at night where the battles of life is won & lost?we also told you that rat does not eat the food of a man that is awake at night?it is an adage:

Behold after all the bornagain celebration &noise making & still the commonest promise of Jesuschrist which is peace,light&power you dont have it nor are you able to sleep well at night?John 6.60-68.So many Christian sisters & brothers & secular brothers &secular sisters are in great bondage to the evil marine spirits & occult oppression & pastors & prophets are afraid to help them & empower them&take them out of the wilderness and evil bondages because they have NO CHRIST LIKE POWER,THE POWER OF GO AND SIN NO MORE & LIGHT,THE MANTLE to empower them and liberate them & set them free & let them have the commonest promise of real Jesuschrist which is PEACE&LIGHT&POWER ?it means something is missing in their life in pursuing or following JESUSCHRIST,which is the LIGHT , MANTLE,the POWER THAT BE & humans will always reject the light and will never accept the mantle&remain the way they are&no PEACE only so called prosperity wealth hunting which in actual spiritual check those are not genuine prosperity from God of justice:many so called prosperity among bornagain & secular are combined with roots from evil hidden nations & this we know very well and we ask humans who can challenge or fault the authority that we speak & let us spiritually check?

Behold kingdom of God of justice has come the light has come,mantle has come &judgement has come & those who are wise knows what we speak Jeremiah 5,21=22 this is unbelevable truth power & revelation the go & sin no more power as JESUSCHRIST exhibited when he came before & who will believe the revelation ?after all how many prophets and pastors followed Jesus Christ in bible time and what assurance do you have that they are following Jesus Christ in this generation ?why not be wise you humanbeigns &crosscheck the utterance?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by bezimo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
The haters wont like this picture!! I hope they are not having high blood pressure by just seeing this great men of God hanging out together.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
IsokoPrince:

Looking fr Attention, Nodby Cares what u Say
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Eratosthenes:

You well so?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Honesty007:

it is very easy for christians to be deceived.it is why the bible says call no one papa for your Father is in heaven.
False christ's and prophets shall arise and deceive many.
love not the world,but we have a ministry named "LOVEWORLD MINISTRIES" and that is antichrist in nature when the bible in 1st john 2:15 says love not the world.
Get up and have anyone sought to ask God who oyakhilome is in the sight of God
It is not what u are beg men that matters but what one is be4 God that matters.
look at the false healing schools that he established and crowds kept following1
what does that mean.
��������� You will not kill me lol .. Wait please repeat what you said about loveworld ���� Please interprete christ embassy tooo���... You see i got healed by what you call fake ..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
And, while your pastor uses tithing money (don't tell me hey it's church money, because where else does the church money come from) to enjoy themselves, you wonder not what but IF your children will have something to eat tomorrow.

All yeyebrity pastors are nothing but 419. Those who are real are way too busy doing church work to have the time for nonsense.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by 1759King: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
jared007:
Pastor Benny Hinn born on the 3rd of December. Number 3 signifies Divine Completeness and Wholeness.
God is spelt in 3 letters and can represent the Trinity.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome born on the 7th of December. Number 7 signifies Spiritual Completeness and Perfection.
Jehovah is spelt in 7 letters and can represent the Seven Spirit of God
I NEVER EVER make/write comments here but after seeing this I just had to... YOU ARE A LOST SOUL my dear. And NO, you're not as much a Christian than I'm. Go deliver yourself.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by petra1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
wolesmile:
For your mind, you've defended your pastor now o, abi? Continue being the mugu...

e don pain you well well, sorry. . .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2017
petra1:

e don pain you well well, sorry. . .
Pele. Ko ni ku lehin.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2017
pastor Chris when are you going to visit ur home town or are u going to build helipad like one useless Duara farmer

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by toprealman: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Make them do like peter naa......#WalkOnSea
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2017
JayCynic:

Looking at your deplorable grammar and your generally foul manner on nairaland one would not be surprised why Christianity has lost all respect globally.

How dear you mention the name Jesus and curses in the same sentence? you are cursed indeed angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.