Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) (54987 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2017
business associates ;Dbusiness associates
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by petra1(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Joshbillionz:
��������� You will not kill me lol .. Wait please repeat what you said about loveworld ���� Please interprete christ embassy tooo���... You see i got healed by what you call fake ..

tpls kindly tell them
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by JayCynic(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

How dear you mention the name Jesus and curses in the same sentence? you are cursed indeed angry

If my grammar is horrible, yours is the superlative form of horrid. For correction sake, the word is "dare" and not "dear". I see you just started learning English Language lately, i'll recommend the consise version of "Longman Grammar Contextology Textbook". Read the topic that is about "Humourous Antithesis in Grammar", then you can come back and modify your comment.

Meanwhile, goodluck with your english lessons.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
JayCynic:

If my grammar is horrible, yours is the superlative form of horrid. For correction sake, the word is "dare" and not "dear". I see you just started learning English Language lately, i'll recommend the consise version of "Longman Grammar Contextology Textbook". Read the topic that is about "Humourous Antithesis in Grammar", then you can come back and modify your comment.

Meanwhile, goodluck with your english lessons.

Off course i know its dare and not dear, i didn't bother correcting it because you just aren't worth the time. My point has been passed hence i rest my case, cretin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by subnormal: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
pastor Chris when are you going to visit ur home town or are u going to build helipad like one useless Duara farmer

Only an African Pastor would donate 1billion naira to His alma mater and feed more than ten thousand families daily. He is not the federal or state government dude
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by ACE1010: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
wolesmile:
Sorry ehn. I hope sense fall on you soon.

Sense has been in me since I was born.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Jfkguitar: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
wolesmile:
If my sense is not in place, and I am this wiser than you are, then I really pity what you are!
A fool talking about wisdom. Your foolishness would never seize to amaze me
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jfkguitar:

A fool talking about wisdom. Your foolishness would never seize to amaze me
Lips sealed. Better this way than allow you to let your ignorance rub on me.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by ayoxxzbaba(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
wolesmile:
You've said it all. Agba o kan ogbon. Iyen lo faa ti ponripongba iyalaya e se go, ti ago wa di iran nile yin.

oh oh.... I wont want to reply ur insultive words for better reasons.... Bibire ko se fowo ra.... if i do.... Na season film ooo ni le wo tan
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
ayoxxzbaba:

oh oh.... I wont want to reply ur insultive words for better reasons.... Bibire ko se fowo ra.... if i do.... Na season film ooo ni le wo tan
In other words, you started what you can't finish. Na starting you get, you no get finishing!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by Kolanist(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
I wonder why pastor Benny Hinn is associating with Chris Oyakhilome and the vatican . Does he(Benny Hinn) not have the Holy Spirit in him to discern who they are. There was a time i thought Benny Hinn was a false prophet,i even posted it on social media but now i dont think Benny Hinn is a false prophet and i have deleted the twit. pastor Benny Hinn should be carefull with his associations and character . May The Lord help him(Benny Hinn) in every way and touch him to forgive me in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2022
ayoxxzbaba:
Agba o ko ogbon...... Bn old does not guarantee wisdom..... U sound like one wt low IQ

Wow... Never knew your this dumb.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2022
Jfkguitar:

Your foolishness knows no bounds. My friend invented the word SNIP which means SENSE NOT IN PLACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.