Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Encounter With Demons In My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Demons In My Dream (1051 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / How To Have Sex With Demons / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by kingsleyugo41(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
I had a dream last night where groups of demons came into the room that i was staying with my elder brother, I started casting them out by saying by the fire of Jesus Christ i command you to catch fire and die, i shouted like three times but not happen they keep on come close to me. i started saying by the fire of Moses i command you to catch fire and die and they started failing one by one as i keep on shouting till they all vanished. Please my fellow Christians why is that they did not fail when i was using by the fire of Christ Jesus?
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by GodsMopol: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
that's up to the authenticity of the story
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by GodsMopol: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
I think I have an answer, you don't know what you were saying, that's why your words carried no matter

Its commonly said, that rolling stones gather no moss

Who says, fires of Jesus or fire of Moses in Spiritual warfare, there are billions of verses that you could use in the Bible to cast down or quench fiery dart

my observation

1. You don't have a Spiritual life

2. You don't know the Bible

3. Who calls on Moses, if it was Elijah, we still fit hear, but Moses.

Lemme close, Jesus said, this kind goeth not except by fasting and prayer

bros, you met this kind, forget the fire of Moses thing, give me a verse to proof all you said, fire of Jesus and fire of Moses

Please, get serious

by the way, do you attend MFM

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by kingsleyugo41(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
No but i might join them soon
GodsMopol:
I think I have an answer, you don't know what you were saying, that's why your words carried no matter

Who says, fires of Jesus or fire of Moses in Spiritual warfare, there are billions of verses that you could use in the Bible to cast down or quench fiery dart

my observation

bros, you met this kind, forget the fire of Moses thing, give me a verse to proof all you said, fire of Jesus and fire of Moses

Please, get serious

Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

my observation

Please, get serious

Is not my first time of casting demon in my dream, i normally use name or blood of Jesus to cast them out but this time i was using fire i dont understand that is why i took it here
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by GodsMopol: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
No but i might join them soon
Please, take your Christian life serious Sir
Especially your Bible study
Lemme give you a thread
www.nairaland.com/4176856/death-life-power-tongue
www.nairaland.com/4176363/praying-always-all-prayers-believers
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by GodsMopol: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
Is not my first time of casting demon in my dream, i normally use name or blood of Jesus to cast them out but this time i was using fire i dont understand that is why i took it here

you mean, like, you were led to say fire instead of blood??

GIGO they say

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks

Lemme ask a more personal question, do you have an active and constant fellowship with the Holy Spirit

Like, the Holy Spirit taking charge of most of what you do

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please describe the demons.
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by obinna58(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
You could use Satan as well and it will definitely save you, it depends on what you deluded with

The last time I had a demonic dream was when I was a hardcore believer of demons, simple truth is that demons are mind illusions
You can create it, you can destroy it, you can serve it, you can become it, you can make It become your friend, you can as well call someone's name
(someone you believe in) to help you destroy it just like you did grin
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by GodsMopol: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
obinna58:
You could use Satan as well and it will definitely save you, it depends on what you deluded with

The last time I had a demonic dream was when I was a hardcore believer of demons, simple truth is that demons are mind illusions
You can create it, you can destroy it, you can serve it, you can become it, you can make It become your friend, you can as well call someone's name
(someone you believe in) to help you destroy it just like you did grin

I think soldier barrack is a mind illusion, I can slap mopol and nothing will happen after doing that

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by obinna58(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

I think soldier barrack is a mind illusion, I can slap mopol and nothing will happen after doing that
Wow amazing you
I think this is irrelevant
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by GodsMopol: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
obinna58:

Wow amazing you
I think this is irrelevant

grin

Its good for the body once in a while, at least person body go stretch well well

Its just bodily exercise, one that will last for a six months
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by twosquare(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
I had a dream last night where groups of demons came into the room that i was staying with my elder brother, I started casting them out by saying by the fire of Jesus Christ i command you to catch fire and die, i shouted like three times but not happen they keep on come close to me. i started saying by the fire of Moses i command you to catch fire and die and they started failing one by one as i keep on shouting till they all vanished. Please my fellow Christians why is that they did not fail when i was using by the fire of Christ Jesus?
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by obinna58(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

grin

Its good for the body once in a while, at least person body go stretch well well

Its just bodily exercise, one that will last for a six months
A sure way to ensure that exercise is done couple with blisters and bruises cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by jookunlaja(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
I use to have terrible dream experiences in time past.For years I suffered terribly from demonic oppression. I thought I was going to die like that until I stumbled across some revelations.
I have so far documented my encounters with demonic oppression which is really really real.
The ebook of my total experience is available for all who desire deliverance and freedom from demonic oppression through dream manipulation.
Just N1000 only. Though the hardcopy is just N200 but it's out of stock for now.
Book your copies now. SMS 07035697820.
Simple, easy, tested and proven biblical principles for all Christians The book is titled DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION--How to do it yourself
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2017
GodsMopol:

you mean, like, you were led to say fire instead of blood??

GIGO they say

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks

Lemme ask a more personal question, do you have an active and constant fellowship with the Holy Spirit

Like, the Holy Spirit taking charge of most of what you do
yes, there is one old man in my family when he died he came to dream to attack me and i used blood of Jesus to cast him and he ran away. The same thing hqppend when his wife died she still came to dream to attack me which i used the blood of Jesus to win her. There is one man in my village that had land disput with my father and my father won him so, after wining him my father now died so one night i was on my dream and a voice that i cant see was saying "some one is doing juju! Some one is doing juju!!" then i stoped and start asking without seeing anybody who is the person doing the juju and the voice called this mans name direct without any difference i mean the man that had land disput with my father. Infact, God has reviwed may thinks for me that i cannot explain here. Thanks
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
OP u don't understand what spiritual battle is yet...u need to start reading the Bible again. Start from matt
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by soleny: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good afternoon everyone,

Please i need interpretation on this,

I had a dream i was walking on the road with my late brother more like we want to go fetch water.We stopped somewhere and i told him i needed to wear my cloth before the day breaks so that people will not see my unclothedness, he was with the cloth.He gave the gown to me and i wore it.We proceeded to where to fetch the water, we saw a long queue, we followed the queue we had four white bucket which we placed on the queue.I noticed that there was two lines , while the other line was moving and people fetching water, i noticed ours was not moving.I told my elder brother i am going to join the other queue to fetch my water and he and some people said no, i did not answer them , i picked two bucket and went to the other line to fetch.After placing the holes (do not know if the spelling is correct) i fetch the first bucket , the water was so clean, i was on the second budget and i notice one of my sister threw a paper inside my water, i warned her against it, poured the water away and fetch a new one. After fetching the two bucket, i beckon on my late brother to bring the other two bucket so i can fill it with water then i woke up.
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by esere826: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: My Encounter With Demons In My Dream by esere826: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Download New Gospel Song: Grateful Heart - By Chinonso Favour. / I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream / The Evils Of Ecumenical Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.