Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (25911 Views)

IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by blackaxe78: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Exceptionalgod:
Thank U God for sparing the occupants life

So it was God that spared his life?

Can we now say God killed the over 50 worshipers who died in the Church building collapse in Uyo?
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

I do not understand why marine spirits would want to drink blood. It is physical in nature, has no nutritional value, and is not tasty. If I were a marine spirit, I’d be more excited by accidents involving trailer loads of orange juice. Rich in calories and vitamin C, and tasty. By the way, I think road accidents would fall under the jurisdiction of terrestrial spirits. Marine spirits would live in water if they actually existed, right?

wink
Marine kingdom are smiling at all. Their agents are everywhere including this forum
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Actually, fatal means some life was lost, so this ain't fatal.... Thank God no life was lost though

Onlyfrozenjim:

Senseless comment
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by loomer: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
See road wey person take de overspeed.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
thank God for His mercies. God has just given him a second chance
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by shashemene1: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Chisos
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Jochabed(f): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
This can only be the hand of God!! Thank you Jesus.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by olawamide042(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
What's fatal in this accident now, some don't know the use of English lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Coldfeets: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
How can it be fatal accident when no lives were lost?

It is said to be a GHASTLY accident when no lives is/are lost.

It only becomes a FATAL accident when lives are lost.

English 101. grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by zealous2121(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
See them, cause there was a car accident close to Unn some days ago with student burnt , having gotten so much attention . bloggers want to keep drawing attention with stupid news of more accident.. This is no fatal accident..the road along njokwu hostel won't allow for a speedy drive..its always crowded with student walking on both side..its inside the school for Christ sake. Mini Unn bloggers..calm down
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by lilachiever(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
oshe11:
When KCEE was wearing snickers on suit, dem say he nor knw fashion bt nw almost every gals dey wear snickers on NATIVE wears.....

I WEAK!!!

*Sneaker
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by oshe11: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
lilachiever:

*Sneaker
tanx bro....
No mind me
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Celcius: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lord have mercy.
He should do thanksgiving.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Ukalejohn(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is no fatal accident @ Op na.

No blood on the scene,
No dismembered body part,
No dead body.

Nothing gives the marine kingdom much excitement like a bloody ghastly accident.

This is a disappointment!

Very foolish somebody
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by victor8269: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
My favorite knacking spot in UNN has been destroyed?. Haba!!!
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
See shock absorber outside , which kind accident be dis na
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by masks(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
this is not to be labelled fatal na....op no dey give person heart attack news....thank God no live was lost though
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:

I do not understand why marine spirits would want to drink blood. It is physical in nature, has no nutritional value, and is not tasty. If I were a marine spirit, I’d be more excited by accidents involving trailer loads of orange juice. Rich in calories and vitamin C, and tasty. By the way, I think road accidents would fall under the jurisdiction of terrestrial spirits. Marine spirits would live in water if they actually existed, right? tongue

This post lacks flavour and nutrients. Why would marine spirits be interested in orange juice and of all the people who could quote, it was Nwaamaikpe’s younger brother?

I saw your name and thought that the person you quoted was in trouble but no you came up with another weird comment, are you sure you are not the same person as musiwa??

Seun, ban yourself before I report you to the Mods.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by eliskelly: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Unfortunately, we lost the woman who drove the car. Very pathetic situation.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Gazzy88(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2017
gbosaa:

This post lacks flavour and nutrients. Why would marine spirits be interested in orange juice and of all the people who could quote, it was Nwaamaikpe’s younger brother?

I saw your name and thought that the person you quoted was in trouble but no you came up with another weird comment, are you sure you are not the same person as musiwa??

Seun, ban yourself before I report you to the Mods.
If he bans you,no cry give UN oo
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by boolee(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2017
BlaiseBankss:

People were not allowed to go near because of an high tension wire dangling above to avoid electrocution.
Something that makes Uniben different.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Gkemz: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2017
How did he manage to veer off the road. Was he drunk. Anyway, thank God he survived to see reasons not to drive while drunk if that's the case.
Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by greenek: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's good to hear that no life was lost. But this isn't a fatal accident nah... An accident cannot be regarded as "fatal" if no life was lost

nice one bro smiley
the accident isn't even ghastly

but thank God no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by Awoofawo(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Seun:

I do not understand why marine spirits would want to drink blood. It is physical in nature, has no nutritional value, and is not tasty. If I were a marine spirit, I’d be more excited by accidents involving trailer loads of orange juice. Rich in calories and vitamin C, and tasty. By the way, I think road accidents would fall under the jurisdiction of terrestrial spirits. Marine spirits would live in water if they actually existed, right? tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) by lilachiever(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
oshe11:
tanx bro....
No mind me

You're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission / Imsu Post Ume Result Is Out / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.