Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291301 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok. Thanks. will do that and let you know how it goes.
happytbaby:
Okay, try the phone scanner, it is very easy, you can download 'jetscanner lite', if you find it difficult, inbox me your phone number and I will guide you through.

Cheers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok. Thanks.
Uzoreen:
Why dont you just scan it with your phone. This way you can be able to adjust it . Download the latest Adobe Acrobat from Play Store. It has a scanner that has been so useful to me through out this process.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok. Thanks.
Deebay:

You can use CamScanner to scan it. Download the app on your phone.
Thanks.
olajide21:

Please use mobile scanner (cam scanner) all the part of the document should be clear and legible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
coolangel54:
Hello house good morning. I just got my international passport for identification when I write IELTS exam in July. I have a masters degree in English and one year experience (still counting) as a university lecturer. I just got married and my husband has an MPA , but self-employed, though he worked for one year in a guest house as a receptionist. I will be the only one writing the IELTS exam because of the issue of funds. Please, house I need your help with any advise at all on how I can make the band mark and increase our CRS score. Secondly, should we send our masters degree certificates to WES for evaluation or I send just mine since I am the principal applicant? He graduated from DELSU (Delta state university) and I from UNN (university of nigeria). PLEASE I NEED ALL YOUR HELP. What should we do to increase our CRS score? No baby for now. Just the two of us.
PLEASE ANSWER ME O.. I NEED TESTIMONIES THIS YEAR O PLEASE.... YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
You need to provide your age so that we can know what your likely score will be with score of 8777 in IELTS LWSR. That is when we will know whether you need your hubby to write IELTS and /or assess his certificates (or not).

Read the link below to educate yourself on the process.

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

coolangel54:
PLEASE ANSWER ME O.. I NEED TESTIMONIES THIS YEAR O PLEASE.... YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BlackMimir: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlackMimir:
If i get 100% of my POF from a friend and attach a legal document (gift deed), will that fly?
cochtrane, glitteringstar, newmum0615
cochtrane, glitteringstar, newmum0615 Abeg help me o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
smileymum:
Thanks happytbaby, See what I mean please. I have tried as you said, but it still cuts off. The 1st picture is showing the "Alagbon Lagos" cut off at the bottom while the second is showing the little finger print cut off a bit from the right. Is any of them ok to use like that? Thanks.
You seem to disregard all the recommendations previously given to you. Lots of peeps have advised you use your phone to scan the document and even mentioned the name of the app on play store.

With your phone, you will capture everything and crop out any part you don't need.

Why is it difficult to use your phone for the scanning?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by boldinc(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yes you can...

BlackMimir:
If i get 100% of my POF from a friend and attach a legal document (gift deed), will that fly?
cochtrane, glitteringstar, newmum0615

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Yewwygraceful: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Praise the Lord, deliverance has finally come from London. Its PPR.

AOR - July 20th 2017
Med Pass/IP1- July 28th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
File transfer to London - September 20th 2017
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

Thought of a lot of things but I am speechless just grateful to God that the ordeal is over.

To my people (too many wonderful people to start calling out names) in the July AOR London Whatsapp group, you are the best. We did a lot of consolation and outbursts at London VO wink. I pray that very soon, the name will be changed to Landing in Canada cause no one will be left out in the PPR rain this month.

Whew, finally made it to Part 3 of the thread. grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexymj:
LVO friend, how are you.

when was your aor?

i received gcms notes already.

Oct 9... Hope everything is on point? I dont know why i keep postponing ordering it sef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

Congratulations, LVO counted 6months gerege! Jesu! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congratulations @Yewwygraceful, @euanb and others with one level of milestone or the other. smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ENGRDUDU89(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is it PNP,6 months is kinda long.CONGRATULATIONS
Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

Thought of a lot of things but I am speechless just grateful to God that the ordeal is over.

To my people (too many wonderful people to start calling out names) in the July AOR London Whatsapp group, you are the best. We did a lot of consolation and outbursts at London VO wink. I pray that very soon, the name will be changed to Landing in Canada cause no one will be left out in the PPR rain this month.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by manlikegb: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
40manlappy:

Hello, I have replied your PM. Cheers

I've received your PM sir. Thank you so much. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018
Congrats! Took a while, but you there now. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Josephjay970: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
pls the ielts test is for how much?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
coolangel54:
Hello house good morning. I just got my international passport for identification when I write IELTS exam in July. I have a masters degree in English and one year experience (still counting) as a university lecturer. I just got married and my husband has an MPA , but self-employed, though he worked for one year in a guest house as a receptionist. I will be the only one writing the IELTS exam because of the issue of funds. Please, house I need your help with any advise at all on how I can make the band mark and increase our CRS score. Secondly, should we send our masters degree certificates to WES for evaluation or I send just mine since I am the principal applicant? He graduated from DELSU (Delta state university) and I from UNN (university of nigeria). PLEASE I NEED ALL YOUR HELP. What should we do to increase our CRS score? No baby for now. Just the two of us.

Hello,

To increase your CRS you both should write the IELTS exams and have both your masters degrees evaluated. Use this www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to calculate your scores with or without your husband taking the test to see. If your score is lower than 400 then you know both of you have to take the test.Study hard for the test and aim for the highest points which is listening 8.5, Reading 8, Speaking 7.5, Writing 7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Josephjay970:
pls the ielts test is for how much?

N 68,000
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Josephjay970: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
woah, where can i get it done.
sleekchic:

N 68,000
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pampem: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

Dearest Yewwy, Congratulations. Lvo gang

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pampem: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Compliments of the season great people

To all London peeps still waiting! Receive Grace . We shall overcome... Surely it will come smiley grin

Congrats again Yewwy, i know da feeling

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
shocked
Josephjay970:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats.
Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Josephjay970: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
i don't get that eye newmum
Newmum0615:
shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
hi ugoiyke79e.I just sent u an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flossy007: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Though it may tarry, it shall surely come to pass. Congratulations !!!
Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pampem: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pamperme:

Congratulations, LVO counted 6months gerege! Jesu! cheesy cheesy
It is well dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats

Yewwygraceful:

AOR - July 20th 2017
NA2 - July 29th
IP2 - January 17th 2018
PPR - January 18th 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Josephjay970:

You can visit https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/ All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.