Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294737 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's strike ooo. Non academic staff union. So the people to attend to it are at home indefinitely. I pray it ends soon.

Only1babadee:

Lol.... You have to employ all means ni o, both orthodox and unorthodox. I don't know the difficulty in verifying. I monitored mine bumper to bumper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Newmum0615:
Coming up soon. Draw will be=420.

Thanks. Congrats on your ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Divinegifts:
Congrats my e-friend @Newmum0615 and @encoded4life. May PPR fall on you

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sugaro:
Congrats to all the ppr recipients!!!

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
dtaminator:
My Nairaland Family,

All glory to God!

ITA- May 31st
AOR-29th August
Meds passed and IP1- Sept 12th
NA2-Sept 13th
File moved to London VO- Oct 25th(got message of how to find a job in Canada)
Sent mail to confirm VO on 12th Nov, got confirmation of London on the 15th
Request to pay RPRF- Dec 5th
PPR- Dec 6th

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
enocoded4life:

You have to create an account with WES Canada. Pay the evaluation fees, send your certificate to WES( via fax to save cost). Apply to your school for your transcript to be sent to wes. Then wait for your ECA.

Thank you so much can u help me with the site.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by HighBK: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
ITA is here. Hallelujah!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bluevy: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good evening, please am so confused right now and I need ur assistance the guru's in the house. I have a bachelor degree in Geology and PGD in computer but the work experience I have is in CONSTRUCTION so I was told by a friend that I can't use the construction as work experience that it should be MINING since I studied Geology ,please how true is this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chai.
flyboi1 post=63037233i bel:
Congrats to all who got ITA.

this draw high sha. kai.

Might take a while before the draw drops to 430 based on the CRS score of people presently in the pool.

601-1200........... 258
451-600............ 1,692
441-450........... 622
431-440........... 2,975

401-450 17,406
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
I believe most of these constituted today's recipients. How does it work really? I guess another could happen 20dec.
flyboi1 post=63037233i bel:
Congrats to all who got ITA.

this draw high sha. kai.

Might take a while before the draw drops to 430 based on the CRS score of people presently in the pool.

601-1200........... 258
451-600............ 1,692
441-450........... 622
431-440........... 2,975

401-450 17,406
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bluevy:
Good evening, please am so confused right now and I need ur assistance the guru's in the house. I have a bachelor degree in Geology and PGD in computer but the work experience I have is in CONSTRUCTION so I was told by a friend that I can't use the construction as work experience that it should be MINING since I studied Geology ,please how true is this?

Its the experience that counts in express entry, get your degrees evaluated, write ielts and jump into the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Scard: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congratulations!!!!!!!

enocoded4life:

OMG!!! I am so happy ooo. Congratulations to you too dear. To newmum and all others a big congratulations.

Thank YOU Lord!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by toyogirl: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abundance of blessings fall on you! kiss kiss

[quote author=GlitteringStar post=62945448][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Scard: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
May the journey from here be smooth

Newmum0615:
Amen. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Elle78:
It's strike ooo. Non academic staff union. So the people to attend to it are at home indefinitely. I pray it ends soon.

@Elle78, are u sure your verification has got to Lag?If Yes,pls how did you know despite the strike?

@Ehimen100 ,how far with your verification?Have u heard from WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congratulations Newmum0615 and others that got ITA

The ITA really fell on you ooo

Newmum0615:
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you for real?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thanks dear.
Elle78:
Congratulations Newmum0615 and others that got ITA

The ITA really fell on you ooo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thanks einsteino
einsteino:

haba PM! your govt in canada awaits you and here you are giving excuses. Oya employ me as the sceretary to your secretary, to avoid stories like this in the future.

hopefully your PPR would be speedy to make up for the time lost in hold ups.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thank you Virt
Virt:
Wow congrats. I have been waiting to hear this your testimony. Chai Patience is a virtue true true.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thank you so much caon
caon:
congrats to u so happy for u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good news galore! congratulations to the ITA recipients grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
I am not sure where it is now. I called someone in unilag on Monday and he mentioned that it's usually received at the registrars office and taken to Senate for the verification to be sent but there's no one to check for it and respond as they started the strike that morning.

[quote author=Dannyko post=63041662]@Elle78, are u sure your verification has got to Lag?If Yes,pls how did you know despite the strike?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thank you Newmum.I really do not know how to break it down more than that except ATS is regarded as a diploma (according to WES).My core duties are:
Lecturing Business Law,Public Sector Accounting and Taxation and some administrative duties assigned to me.The curriculum was designed by the Association of Accounting Bodies of West Africa (ABWA).

I'm thinking of NOC 4021.Guys i need your help
Newmum0615:
PM can you break down your job roles if you can. I am asking cos lecturing cuts across more than one NOC. You need to enter this pool sharp sharp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is Flora ur husband surname?
gracelevel:
Abeg someone should clarify for me o. Please don't jump & pass this one. is there consequence of different middle name in academic certs and passport
eg. Jane Tina Usher in certificate is now Jane Flora Usher in passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
JustinTrudeau:
Thank you Newmum.I really do not know how to break it down more than that except ATS is regarded as a diploma (according to WES).My core duties are:
Lecturing Business Law,Public Sector Accounting and Taxation and some administrative duties assigned to me.The curriculum was designed by the Association of Accounting Bodies of West Africa (ABWA).

I'm thinking of NOC 4021.Guys i need your help

Has wes already evaluated ur ATS positively ?

if yes ، Please when did you start evaluation ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
ItsYourFriend:
Lol... This guy called Elfmann en, u be case. Funny guy. I got my own hardcopy delivered to me via UPS last month, but no much difference with the soft copy, just the seal. I had to revert my spouse shipment (currently under verification) to Standard Delivery, without tracking option. Now I'm getting back $88.14 in a jiffy. They even referred to my request to revert the shipment as "overpayment" after reviewing my submission! Sincerely, my advice to folks is, download the soft copy and use in case you do not get the hard copy via Standard Delivery (there is no guaranty that it will get to you). If you succeed with your application, when you arrive Canada, you can always apply to WES to send you the hard copy to an address in Canada and at at a cheaper price.

I have paid for the courier tracking delivery already. Can I still revert to standard like you did ? Which account will they credit and at what stage can I get away with this ?

My school is yet to send my transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I tried it before writing my previous post and it worked. You can try it too.

Lol@bolded grin
As I promised.. U were right. The other person and others should take note!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Unfortunately i already started my evaluation with IQAS evaluation before i got to know about WES ATS evaluation but a number of people have evaluated it positively.
Talkingboy:

Has wes already evaluated ur ATS positively ?

if yes ، Please when did you start evaluation ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bluevy: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
threadstone:

Its the experience that counts in express entry, get your degrees evaluated, write ielts and jump into the pool.
OK thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
elfmann:

As I promised.. U were right. The other person and others should take note!

Okay. Thanks. That is why I said I cannot agree with your point without any link/evidence to buttress it.

Cc: Stylequeen, Oladelemary

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
enocoded4life:

Oh dear! Next draw would surely pick you.

Amen! Thanks. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bsbabe:

Our dear GS, hephgirl and others still waiting, it shall come to pass.

Amen! Thank you, sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.