Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1298068 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Boss, I might have to use GPS to track you here ooooooo, see people! Please what location are you exactly?

mcstan18:

cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Soglite(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Send me a pm I have someone's contact I can give you
Jezme:
Is there anyone that can help me with WES verification for OOU/OSU? Any help would be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Claire40: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats....fantastic timeline

flossy007:
Dear friends,

Happy Valentine’s Day to you all! I woke up to a nicely packaged gift from the King of all Kings this morning. PPR mail dropped at about 5am today.
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 04/12/17
AOR - 12/01/18
MEP - 25/01/18
ADR -25/01/18 (Schedule A)
NA2 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 09/02/18
PPR - 14/02/18

I’m super excited! Many thanks to all those who keep contributing on this platform. God bless you all!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Claire40: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks guys for all the kind words. For all those yet to write or get their desired score, we will celebrate you very soon

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Following
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good evening all
Please I got siblings points from my sister that resides I. Canada.. She doesn't have a birth certificate that shows our parents name.. She said she used an affidavit in her own time..please is there any way I can make a fresh birth certificate for her from NPC without it being a red flag to CIc ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats @mcstan18 and others that aced IELTS and got PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
A big congrats to u, supernatural speed.... I tap to this grace cheesy

flossy007:
Dear friends,

Happy Valentine’s Day to you all! I woke up to a nicely packaged gift from the King of all Kings this morning. PPR mail dropped at about 5am today.
Below is my timeline:

ITA - 04/12/17
AOR - 12/01/18
MEP - 25/01/18
NA2 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 09/02/18
PPR - 14/02/18

I’m super excited! Many thanks to all those who keep contributing on this platform. God bless you all!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Theyolu:

My transcript was delivered to them 3rd January and my report was ready 2nd February.

Thanks for this,better than the 8weeks they wrote on their website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Shadremmy: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone have a contact in Unilorin that can facilitate my wes process? #pleasehelpasister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Read the previous page. Next time do a seach before asking questions. It is faster than waiting for people to respond.

Shadremmy:
Does anyone have a contact in Unilorin that can facilitate my wes process? #pleasehelpasister

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oladoyinsola: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good evening house, my IELTS result was supposed to have been released since yesterday but it wasn't. Rather they sent me a mail today that they've withheld the result for quality control and investigative purposes. Please see the mail below and help shed more light on it.

Dear Candidate,

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 01/02/2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 01/02/2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 01/02/2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oladoyinsola: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
oladoyinsola:
Good evening house, my IELTS result was supposed to have been released since yesterday but it wasn't. Rather they sent me a mail today that they've withheld the result for quality control and investigative purposes. Please see the mail below and help shed more light on it.

Dear Candidate,

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 01/02/2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 01/02/2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oladoyinsola: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=oladoyinsola post=65071862][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
I claim this super fast timeline. Booking my space for my testimony already

[/color][color=#000099][color=#006600][/color]
flossy007:
Dear friends,

Below is my timeline:

ITA - 04/12/17
AOR - 12/01/18
MEP - 25/01/18
NA2 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 09/02/18
PPR - 14/02/18

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
oladoyinsola:

Dear Candidate,

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team

Did something happen on the day you wrote the test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oladoyinsola: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2018

Dear Candidate,

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
fizzile:
Hello guys, i just paid for the ielts test and i sent a confirmation mail to ngielts.payment at britishcouncil dot org but it didnt go through. Please what do i do?
CAN SOMEONE RESPOND PLEASE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
fizzile:

CAN SOMEONE RESPOND PLEASE

Call them or if you are in Lagos or Abuja, go to their office and your issue will be solved
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oladoyinsola: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
sthillz:

Nothing happened. The test went well without any issue.

Did something happen on the day you wrote the test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flossy007: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks Newmum0615. You’re next in line by His grace !
Newmum0615:
I super claim this timeline. Extra speed!!! The King of Kings is at work. My dear, congrats. I celebrate with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
I used ETX for oau and nothing happened until I got someone in exams and records to follow up for me. Everything was done in about a month because of my contact who told me when verification was needed and how payment should be done. ETX had no clue what was going on and I was the one that informed them that my verification had been done. ETX have varying timelines for different schools but you are better off having someone to follow up for you in exams and records.

cc @sthillz @gaggle @hayor2014

Please could you link me with the person you know in OAU for transcript please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flossy007: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks Abbylee! Schedule form basically is a background/ declaration form. It pretty much contains some of the information that has already been filled out in the application form. Not so sure why I got that though.
Abbylee:
wow Congrats!!!

Can you please tell me what schedule A form is?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flossy007: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks mcstan18! Congratulations on your sterling IELTS result.
mcstan18:

Wow! What a timeline. This should be about the fastest so far. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flossy007: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks JESUSisable. May you all have even shorter timelines than mine. Amen
JESUSisable:
Congrats Flossy007 am so excited for you. I tap gloriously into this testimony in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please is there anyone who could assist me on contact for OAU B.SC transcript and Lautech MBA transcript.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ddymples: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Send a pm, i will give you the number i got on this thread. My unilag verification has been sorted and awaiting conclusion by WES.

QSola:

Please can you help with unilags own. Congrats once more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
ogenel7:
Please who has done PEBC evaluation for pharmacist, how long did it take before you received a mail acknowledging their receival of your transcript, pcn letter and co.. Someone please help.

It depends on which documents they are still waiting to receive. If all documents have been received and your are sure due to tracking, then any moment soon, you will get the acknowledgement mail and your 8 weeks starts counting down. Koko is to track your documents if possible.

Also you can send them a mail asking for the status of your application, with that they will tell you what documents are still outstanding. Pls make sure you quote your pebc identification number in the subject of your mail.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good evening all
Please I got siblings points from my sister that resides I. Canada.. She doesn't have a birth certificate that shows our parents name.. She said she used an affidavit in her own time..please is there any way I can make a fresh birth certificate for her from NPC without it being a red flag to CIc ? Or should I decline ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Theyolu:

My transcript was delivered to them 3rd January and my report was ready 2nd February.

Mine got der January 2nd and i am yet to get my report..will call them tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BoboXIV(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awesome stuff. Big, Big Congratulations! E reach to super excite o!

flossy007:
Dear friends,

Below is my timeline:

ITA - 04/12/17
AOR - 12/01/18
MEP - 25/01/18
NA2 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 09/02/18
PPR - 14/02/18

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello team, WEShas resent email and hardcopies to my school for verification.
Will my school be required to verify through both email and hardcopy or e-mail alone is okay ?

Please I need help with funaab certificate verification.
Its a masters degree and any form of assistance will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.