Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295466 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vancouver4:
@guitarlife I have contact of Mr.Tony. He is one of those transcript guys in PG Sch but I don't know if they can solve ur problem now. You may PM me if you wish
thank you i have spoken to him already and he claims he couldnt help that the issue is beyond him. I plan to visit school upper week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adex05: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Evening everyone,
Please anyone with a contact person in UI should please assist. WES evaluation is still pending..I want to collect my transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
What visa is he on? Does he have permanent residency? Did he study in Canada? Was it an agent that obtained his visa for him? Please give us more details.

Popowaa:
Hi everyone,
My fiancee got a job with a firm in Toronto, he will be leaving in September and he wants to go with me. Our wedding is in three months. For him his visa is secured but we don't know wether to apply for me as a dependent or apply for an entirely new visa for me with the help of an agent.
Please help with the best thing to do.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Popowaa: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
happytbaby:
What visa is he on? Does he have permanent residency? Did he study in Canada? Was it an agent that obtained his visa for him? Please give us more details.

He applied for the job and got it not through an agent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ezilytina(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
shubraba:
Hello
Good evening all
Please I need contact of some one in Abia State University who can assist me with my transcript and Please what was the verification process like?
Thank you in Advance

I can give d contact of someone that can help u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by greatcarz4: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
azarenka:

Congrats,would you mind sending me the Cambridge materials and other materials that you have.Please send to my mail-- game2fortune@gmail.com.

Please would you mind sending the cambridge materials to me as well... my mail... ekele_joe@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
There may not be enough information for people to advise you.

If you want people to give advice, you may need to give the full picture so that people can understand better. Do have a wonderful evening.

Popowaa:

He applied for the job and got it not through an agent

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by shubraba: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ezilytina:

I can give d contact of someone that can help u

:
Hello
Good evening all
Please I need contact of some one in Abia State University who can assist me with my transcript and Please what was the verification process like?
Thank you in Advance

Hello please I am interested
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Guitarlife:

thank you i have spoken to him already and he claims he couldnt help that the issue is beyond him. I plan to visit school upper week.

Ok.... I wish you good luck. I hope to verify mine by April God's willing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
mcstan18:
Dear Brethren,

...for the Egyptians [BC and IELTS] whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
The day has come for us to be set free from these Egyptians. They have somehow given me some sort of mixed feelings though. Nevertheless, I am extremely grateful to God that my morale didn't wane down to a nadir.

L - 8
R - 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

I'm considering a remark in the W, I need that 3 points badly. What do you, my e-family think?
On a lighter note, someone here was touched to give me a hug the last time while I was seemingly downcast. Now is the perfect time, with all the
RED theme everywhere. Shall we pick a rendezvous already? wink

Just seeing this Congratulations!!!!!! Super happy for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
caon:
how far with your transcript.didn't hear fromo u agaim

My bad for not getting back to you, I'm sorry. He has assisted me with it, I collected it last week but still expecting HND School to finish their own part so that I can send together.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
smileymum:
Thank you. Just checked the site. While I have my UCI number, I don't think I meet any other eligibility criteria. I am just in IP1
I have already been booked for a session with my ita letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
jholarharde:

I got ur msg but I couldn't reply it was bouncing back. am so sorry. have you been able to advance the pace. I was there yesterday but I was told they are preparing for convocation on d 9th of march so all other things are pending.

You can liaise with Mr. Tunji 08023165923, he would assist you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wizean(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sent you a mail

coolangel54:
smiley PLEASE I NEED THE IELTS CAMBRIDGE MATERIALS FOR PRACTICING FOR MY GT EXAM. PLEASE HELP OUT. My email address is cynthiaokoro9@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ojasope1:

You can liaise with Mr. Tunji 08023165923, he would assist you.
thanks, I will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Magicbird(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
mcstan18:

I shall rejoice with you when the testimony matures

[color=#000099][/color]Amen Bro. Thanks a lot everyone. You have been so helpful on this forum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hello wholesomegrace,

Kindly assist with the contact.
Thank you.

wholesomegrace:

I am sure they would have received the notification in records so you actually don't need to go physically for that. I actually followed up on mine with someone in records to get it done quickly. You should do same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good evening fam,,
please o.this my case abeg elders make una help me to shook eye.
So I requested my transcript few months back for a different purpose .and so I have my transcript with me.
Although It was not addressed to Wes I was able to go back to have it addressed to wes.( just an envelope)d thing is I did not include d wes request form.i don't know if it goes in with d transcript in d same envelope given by d school.which is sealed already.(if not) can I just fill it myself put it in a different envelope and send it to wes myself thru courier. Or do I just request another which is a cost have I have been trying to avoid.
Thanks .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Popowaa: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
happytbaby:
We do not have enough information to advise you.

If you want people to give advice, you will have to be more forthcoming. Do have a wonderful evening.

He is going on a work visa
Please what info should I provide.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ethelia:

Too bad for the guy, but I refuse to let that discourage me or others. Just as there are sad stories, there are also a lot of successful ones. I know many Nigerian trained doctors and lawyers practicing in Canada. So why should I choose to believe the negative experiences of others?

I can see that you yourself created that thread, so if you believe that what are you looking for here again? encouragement or someone to convince you otherwise? Anyway, this thread is not to convince people to go to Canada (it really is a personal choice) but to assist those who have already made up our minds that we want to go there.

I will always say its the harsh truth many may choose to ignore but for a good reason. The way I see it, the move to canada as a professional (doctor or RN) is for the future of your children. However if you drop your pride on time and try to start afresh, you will do well.
Btw a so called taxi driver or health care aide earns more than a Nigerian doctor In a govt hosp. It's just your pride as a professional that will bleed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Seyitorl2:
Good evening fam,,
So I requested my transcript few months back for a different purpose .and so I have my transcript with me.
Although It was not addressed to Wes I was able to go back to have it addressed to wes.( just an envelope)d thing is I did not include d wes request form.i don't know if it goes in with d transcript in d same envelope given by d school.which is sealed already.(if not) can I just fill it myself put it in a different envelope and send it to wes myself thru courier. Or do I just request another which is a cost have I have been trying to avoid.
Thanks .

Your best bet might be to put it in a different envelop and courier together.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Popowaa:

He is going on a work visa
Please what info should I provide.
Thanks

If you will be married before he leaves, can't he file as a dependent for you? Unless you want to go the EE route on your own
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by greatcarz4: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Dear seniors,

Please famss!!! I need your advise on if me and my spouse can get eligibility base on this educational Qualification, work experiences and Age for both of us.

1. Age .. 34 years
2. Education Qualification... B.sc Mechanical Engineering
3. Work experience.. over 2 and half years of experience working as Piping Draftman/ Field engineer position for my company( but due to oil crisis in nigeria i lost my job in middle of 2016. Since then i have been involve with supply of building materials and interior jobs) please can i apply stating only my work experience as piping draftman/field Enginer since am no longer working with the company but i have records of my pay slips and bonus payment from project completion and my employment letter as well. Or how do i go about it since I'm self employed now?

My Spouse

1. Age... 29
2. Educational qualification.. B.A philosophy and religious studies
3. Work experiences... 2 years work experience as customer experience management personel (CEMP) with a bank here in nigeria. She resigned in jan 2018 to pursue her own business.

We have started preparing to write IELTS exam in April. Please i want to know if we stand a chance of been eligible with our work experience as stated above, if we are able to get a good scores in our ielts? So we don't waste money time and effort because i'm worried about the whole thing. Can i make her the principal applicant cos of her age? Though i should be the one to show POF... or can i gift her the funds and make her use account as POF? These are questions bothering us and we both need advise on this.

Sorry for the long write up and questions...
Please help a brother out...

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Seyitorl2:
Good evening fam,,
Thanks .
The request form is not mandatory and it not an issue if omitted. What is important is your reference number as long as it is written on the envelope, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lovelywings: 12:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Glad to say that I have received the passport request.

Express Entry profile submitted Aug 21, 2017
ITA - Aug 24
AOR - Nov 21
PPR - February 9, 2018

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 2:17am On Feb 16, 2018
samnijazz:
it is for Diploma Rn School of Nursing. WES does not evaluate SON well.

Which one have u seen that gives SON RN a favourable reply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 2:19am On Feb 16, 2018
samnijazz:
yes, i got a reply from wes but they could not place RN diploma in nigeria. i had to go for IQAS again

Pls What was the reply from IQAS and how long did it take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2018
big congratulations, silent reader aye. wehdone ma!
this your timeline complete so?? or maybe you are not an impatient type like some of us that will be checking CIC's website every morning for an update

Lovelywings:

ITA - Aug 24
AOR - Nov 21
PPR - February 9, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 3:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations oo

God has done it again.

I am standing in line for my own testimony soonest
Lovelywings:

ITA - Aug 24
AOR - Nov 21
PPR - February 9, 2018

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.