Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294552 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
bbaby84:
Popcorn time....

Lol season 2 has begun

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bello321:
HELLO HOUSE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.

I have a masters degree in petroleum engineering from a university in England. Few months back i applied for a work visa to New-Zealand,however, i was rejected because my MSc degree wasnt ACCREDITED at the time and still isnt.

Now, I am currently applying for PR and I am being asked if I have been denied a visa before and ofcourse i have to indicate YES. But should i go further and explain that i was rejected because my course was not ACCREDITED by the Engineering Council Uk.
(since ACCREDITATION is not stated as a requirement for PR).or just state that i didnt meet the requirements.

PLEASE HELP...

You need to state in detail why you were denied the visa. Besides, Canada doesn't check the pedigree of universities or courses of study with respect to EE. What your ECA report states regarding your educational qualification is all that matters to them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Owols:
You don't need to, if you not claiming points for it.

Thanks for your clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcstan18:
6:00pm

I will just jejely go and eat giant fish on my own tomorrow, since everyone here has decided to enter the boxing ring

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
IykeD:

Lol season 2 has begun

My brother.. . Just hold the popcorn let me go and get the wine. Red, white or rose? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
You saw the changes? If you saw changes, then thats what the email you got is about. Have no fear. They always send emails for messages in your account and also changes.

chiobich:
No I did not. I just logged in and saw the changes. I have checked and checked. I can't see any messages. I hope I am not missing something. I don't want stories that touch.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cerezo: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
gistwivkome:
Hello e-fam. Please who has done transcript evaluation from Lagos City Polytechnic? WES has sent transcript to the school for confirmation since November but the school keeps saying they are yet to receive it. Please anyone with useful info should help. Asking for a friend.

That's one school without an email, you may have to pay for courier from Canada to the school before you can make any meaningful progress. Also, you may have to pick up the confirmation from the school and send by courier again yourself. That's the price we pay for studying in glorified high schools.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bello321: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcstan18:

You need to state in detail why you were denied the visa. Besides, Canada doesn't check the pedigree of universities or courses of study with respect to EE. What your ECA report states regarding your educational qualification is all that matters to them

Thanks a lot...but do you think it would be ok...to state that didnt meet the requirement. Without mentioning the accreditation stuff.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
No try yourself o. I'll be there.
mcstan18:

I will just jejely go and eat giant fish on my own tomorrow, since everyone here has decided to enter the boxing ring
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
jessicahardman:

What is wrong with you? You are so uncouth. Please learn how to address people. Is this the way you behave in Canada? Do they tolerate such?

Bomb dey your head

You can ask your village people all that one. kiss

And yes oh. Serious IED dey my head. You berra be very afraid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bro this thread is for DIY. No one comes here and spends few days reading just couple of threads will border about any agent.

I will suggest you thread cautiously.

stevespack:
They are into traveling and visa packages both for Canada, USA, that was why i ask don't be offended.https://www.nairaland.com/4339607/10-genuine-websites-write-get

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seriously! Oya please represent us.

@Mcstan sorry this weekend is a getaway weekend and we are on our way already. Have fun.

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Noted sir.

stonecoldcafe:

Unless the wife was a supervisor in the customer care work before she can be can be eligible. Remember customer care in bank falls under NOC C and NOC C is not eligible for FSW program. Unless she has worked elsewhere in a job which falls under NOC 0, A or B

cc: Greatcarz4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
bbaby84:

My brother.. . Just hold the popcorn let me go and get the wine. Red, white or rose? cheesy grin

Lol red oh...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bello321:

Thanks a lot...but do you think it would be ok...to state that didnt meet the requirement. Without mentioning the accreditation stuff.

You can go ahead to explain that. Shebi it's not your fault that the school didn't meet accreditation requirements at the time, if that's what you are afraid of.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Newmum0615:

Don't carry black eye to that place sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bello321: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcstan18:

You can go ahead to explain that. Shebi it's not your fault that the school didn't meet accreditation requirements at the time, if that's what you are afraid of.

Thanks a lot for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jezme: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Soglite:
Send me a pm I have someone's contact I can give you
I've sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OJaySeenson: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello, people...i don come again o...Just found out that the gift from my dad came from his company account, not his personal. I believe I will have to submit the CAC form showing the shareholders which should be mom and dad, but I am just worried that this might be a problem...does anyone in the house have any thoughts on how best to package this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pettyperty(f): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Had some serious laugh from page 306 to here. Imagine my phone under my desk while laughing like person wey red and black wire touch grin and everyone dey look me like undecided
Abeg goodnight

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gracemama: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello house,
Please, am a civil servant while my husband is a contractor, we both have written IELTS but my score was low(6.5) so I plan on rewriting it by May now my question is do my husband need to verify his BSc result wit Wes too, we both decided dat I will be d principal applicant so about to start withWes.
Secondly is dere any Unijos alumni in the house. Pls say hi,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wow.... thanks. One of the reasons why one has to leave this system

cerezo:

That's one school without an email, you may have to pay for courier from Canada to the school before you can make any meaningful progress. Also, you may have to pick up the confirmation from the school and send by courier again yourself. That's the price we pay for studying in glorified high schools.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by greatcarz4: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thank you so much for your advise and response...
dumsydsassy1:
Noted sir.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OJaySeenson: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
Happytbaby, free this lady abeg.

If you cannot solve her problem, pls don’t compound it.

She didn’t ask you to tell her if her partner’s job/visa is valid or authentic.

Let’s not take issues personal. The fact that you don’t know or think people can get from visa from 9ja doesn’t make it impossible.

happytbaby:
No wahala guys, today is a day that I just did not want any negativity, hence my post about not making comments, I have repented of my sins. If I know something that can remotely help someone, I will share my little knowledge.

I think Canadianfly was joking , I just wanted to find her trouble. Anyway, I just had a very good laugh at the last few posts.

Seriously, I was concerned about the lady. I spoke from my knowledge and made it plain that this is what I know. I would not make any assumptions about something I do not know, my expectations were that others would respond and guide the Madam accordingly.

Thank you all,

@Ctlrunlimited: I will modify the 'we' now. by 'we" I meant all of us, everyone reading the thread.

Just a thought on this matter: two days ago I was sent the case of a 19 year old who went through an agent and believed he had gotten visa to Australia, only to go to airline to buy ticket and be told his visa was fake. They send me his reference number, and a simple check on the Australian immigration website was enough to confirm the visa was very fake indeed. The tone my sister used to ask her questions may not be the best in some eyes, but it is always advisable to stay safe on these streets...make we no enter plan only to land in detention centre for fake papers...

In any case, una too like fight.

PS. Mcstan really loves his blue biro, doesn't he?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
OJaySeenson:

In any case, una too like fight.

PS. Mcstan18 really loves his blue biro, doesn't he?

I've reserved my own fight for tomorrow

PS: Blue biro that I've been using since the days of Jonah and the big fish grin. Don't fret, I'll soon run out of ink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello house,
Please, am a civil servant while my husband is a contractor, we both have written IELTS but my score was low(6.5) so I plan on rewriting it by May now my question is does my husband need to verify his BSc result wit Wes too, we both decided dat I will be d principal applicant so about to start withWes.
Secondly is dere any Unijos alumni in the house. Pls say hi,

Yes, if you think your CRS score isn't high enough without it but it mustn't be done with WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gracemama: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcstan18:

Yes, if you think your CRS score isn't high enough without it but it mustn't be done with WES

Thanks, apart from Wes what other option do we have. Pls don’t mind my jjc question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gracemama:

Thanks, apart from Wes what other option do we have. Pls don’t mind my jjc question

Click HERE to know much more than you've asked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.