Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295756 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
PPR .....Feb 20

Congratulations.. see God's speed.. shocked
Baba God pick up of my call oo..people wey we get ITA together don dey pack bag oo

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Pikipiki:
We will surely overcome this and get our desired score. I will watch ieltsliz advice for MCQ. All the best

Yes, we will get our desired scores.
All the best to you too!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2018
temi2008:
Read from the tread that only your highest degree qualifications needs to be evaluated by WES.
I have my masters degree in Library and information studies and my Bsc degree in Geography. Am a librarian with 5years working experience. Do I have to add my first degree?

You already answered your question. You should evaluate your Masters only
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2018
jelmusboy:
Waiting for my wife to drop the bundle of joy before I submit my application.

Can I use reference number gotten from Nigeria passport application for my baby to submit my application?

I don't think so, you need a PASSPORT number not reference number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newbeecey: 1:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Many congrats. Timeline on fleek #claiming this for me too o in advance

sunvick:
Congratulations!!!! You were truly Favored.
Your timeline is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by iykedancastro(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello house,
Please can one use completion/Award letter in lieu of a foreign master degree certificate for WES? Has anyone done this before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gaggle: 5:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Hi, please has anyone used the contact dropped for OAU to successfully get transcript in this strike period?. And pls any uniport contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gaggle: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Chai this immigration process no be beans o. So many terms to know then frustrating Nasu strike. Na so I say make I consider Australia immi, went to their nairaland forum,read pages upon pages but only got more confused and ran back here�.Make I manage the cold in canada. #JustRantingJare

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2018
temi2008:

.As a new comer in the house can you give the meaning of the abbreviations and other relevant ones not listed below? Thanks

ITA.....
AOR....
MEP.....
IP1 ......
NA2.....
IP2 ......
PPR ....

Check this link HERE

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:05am On Feb 21, 2018
temi2008:
Read from the tread that only your highest degree qualifications needs to be evaluated by WES.
I have my masters degree in Library and information studies and my Bsc degree in Geography. Am a librarian with 5years working experience. Do I have to add my first degree?

Of course not. You read right, just evaluate your highest degree.
For the benefit of those who have OND, HND and/or BSc, you need to evaluate any two combination to qualify you for "two or more certificates..." educational qualification category
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2018
jelmusboy:
Waiting for my wife to drop the bundle of joy before I submit my application.

Can I use reference number gotten from Nigeria passport application for my baby to submit my application?

Baba no oo. You can only use the baby's passport number. I know sey blood don dey hot already but calm down small cheesy.
Congratulations in advance. I shall be watching out for your "bundle of joy" announcement.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2018
iykedancastro:
Hello house,
Please can one use completion/Award letter in lieu of a foreign master degree certificate for WES? Has anyone done this before?

Yes you can. A friend's sister in the UK used it before her certificate was ready. She's awaiting PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2018
gaggle:
Chai this immigration process no be beans o. So many terms to know then frustrating Nasu strike. Na so I say make I consider Australia immi, went to their nairaland forum,read pages upon pages but only got more confused and ran back here�.Make I manage the cold in canada. #JustRantingJare

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 6:24am On Feb 21, 2018
As a new cover kindly read page 0 of the thread please
temi2008:

.As a new comer in the house can you give the meaning of the abbreviations and other relevant ones not listed below? Thanks

ITA.....
AOR....
MEP.....
IP1 ......
NA2.....
IP2 ......
PPR ....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Lol.... thanks sis. Amen for you too! The washing will begin soon and the details of venue you'll receive. ..

Oopsy:
Congrats dearie! I have been looking at this timeline like it's a dream!!!! I tap into this and claim same biko!!! So happy and excited for you. It's your new dawn and what God has started in your life and your family, He will definitely perfect! Go and prepare, we will join you shortly.

Congrats once again! No more 'dullying', let the washing begin!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2018
gaggle:

Lol, Pele
Canada PR in my opinion is pretty straightforward

My own wahala is my diploma transcript from OOU.
Imagine saying they can't find my records..and that i have to pay school fees to do clearance since i lost the receipt.
Im.thinking of just going to Ago Iwoye myself? I don't know if the contact i got there is messing with me and trying to extort me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gaggle: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2018
mcstan18:

grin grin grin
Na laugh u dey laugh me abi. Instead of u to say 'sister take this hot cup of Latte',then explain everything step by step to me u dey laugh. There is God o!. We fit be neighbours for canny o and then I go come ur dormot dey chop my delicious onugbo soup��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gaggle: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2018
sthillz:

Sorry o. That's too bad of them to ask for school fees again. May be u should go to registrar's office to explain.

Lol, Pele
Canada PR in my opinion is pretty straightforward

My own wahala is my diploma transcript from OOU.
Imagine saying they can't find my records..and that i have to pay school fees to do clearance since i lost the receipt.
Im.thinking of just going to Ago Iwoye myself? I don't know if the contact i got there is messing with me and trying to extort me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kayceekels: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Hi Guys;

My WES evaluation report was completed this morning; but i cant download my report from my WES profile and also no email was sent to me to my email. This is the error I'm seeing. Has this happened to anyone before? And how long did it take before it was resolved?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
May today's draw favour all peeps here waiting to receive ITA and may Friday's IELTS results favour those of us who sat for the exam on Feb 10, Amen. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Nigeria!! Making things difficult since 19kokoro...NASU claim no going back on strike...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by doyinwbaby: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2018
hi guys,

my WES evaluation that was couriered to me got lost. is it possible to get another one? or do i have to re-evaluate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2018
You can use the online copy naa. It should still be in your profile. Why would you want to re-evaluate? If you seriously need the hard copy (which isn't necessary btw) then you pay and ask WES to send you another one.
doyinwbaby:
hi guys,

my WES evaluation that was couriered to me got lost. is it possible to get another one? or do i have to re-evaluate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by doyinwbaby: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Newmum0615:
You can use the online copy naa. It should still be in your profile. Why would you want to re-evaluate? If you seriously need the hard copy (which isn't necessary btw) then you pay and ask WES to send you another one.

okay thank you very much, i have now downloaded a new one. had no idea i could do that! thanks so much!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Morning All,
I tried filling the Manitoba Nominee application form, but to my surprise, the below screenshot pop as I was about to submit. What does it means?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Morning All,
I tried filling the Manitoba Nominee application form, but to my surprise, the below screenshot pop as I was about to submit. What does it means?
Can anyone help on this?
Does it mean I can not update my current IELTS result even if I write and get a better score?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by doyinwbaby: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2018
This ITA should just respect itself and drop today!! #Team441. lol

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2018
This is IP2, try to find out your visa office and probably request for GCMS notes too.

Topboyz5:
Abeg, application been like this since October, what does it mean ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2018
doyinwbaby:
This ITA should just respect itself and drop today!! #Team441. lol

I think ITA will aim for somewhere in between 438 and 440 today. Maybe lower..

It's celebration time Sis!

It will end in praise. O ma ja sope!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
dane15:

I think ITA will aim for somewhere in between 438 and 440 today. Maybe lower..

It's celebration time Sis!

It will end in praise. O ma ja sope!

I pray it is so for all those who are waiting to receive ITA, amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gu2015: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,please how do you know which visa office your application has been sent to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tollu: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Noviolence:

It's FINALLY PPR guys.

You sef don commot head, big big congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.