Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297106 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hearty Congratulations to and your family. Your timeline is the so amazing.
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

I'm very thankful to God because I've received the golden mail and I don't know how to celebrate!

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR
Visa Office: Ottawa

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
dtush:
I dont even know where to start to show my appreciation to my creator.

Timeline
Decision to migrate Jan 2017
IELTS April 29th
ECA July
ITA First week in August 2017
Sumitted Aug 22 2017
AOR August 28th (devil tried it, but mercy said no)
Med passed Sept 4th
NA 2 Sept 7th
FTD to the dread LVO Oct 24th
IP2 Second week in January 2018
Almighty ADR (official divorce papers, court order granting me custody, tax card, more proof of employment) Feb 1st 2018
Submitted ADR Feb 20th 2018
PPR Feb 21st 2018

Congratulations...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
beges:

i want to get into canada using PR.then i also want to practice law in canada.i want to study law in a canadian university.will my nigerian bsc cert qualify me to study law in their university or i would need to take additional exams?

You might not have to do a BSc all over again, you might need to contact schools to find out what route you can take. They should have programmes for people who have qualified outside Canada, which will enable you practise in Canada. You have to research and get in touch with schools.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
congratulations.
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

I'm very thankful to God because I've received the golden mail and I don't know how to celebrate!

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

Some highlights of my application includes;
1. My POF = T-Bills(3months) + Generic Bank Ref Letter + 6months SOA + Gift of deed (100% amount from direct family). My total POF is in the T-Bills, explained this in my LOE.
2. Proof of employment = Reference letter (included NYSC experience) + Pay stubs.
3. There was a mistake in my spouse's name on our daughter's birthday cerficate, so I attached an affidavit (confirmation of name) together with the document to clarify this. Also explained this in my LOE.
4. Educational documents= Degree certificates + WES. I didn't include IELTS certificate although I registered the certificate number somewhere else in my application.
5. My spouse hasn't officially changed her name so I submitted our application with her maiden name. Our marriage certificate was enough proof I guess.
6. Passport photos = We took our final printed photos (50x70mm) from "Study 24" ahead of time. I scanned and resized it to the required specification (35x45mm) (using MS software) and used it for Post ITA submission.
That's all I can remember off the top of my head and I hope it helps.
Thanks to everyone that has ever communicated on this thread (names too numerous to list), it was very helpful!
For those still hoping for better IELTS scores, please try again and give it all you have this time.
For those still expecting the silver mail, please be very hopeful. Try to improve your CRS, while in the pool if you need to.
For those still anticipating towards receiving the golden mail, it will certainly come!
I'm wishing everyone here the very best and remember it will end in praise!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
jholarharde:
congrats to all PPR recipients. please elders help with this, we don't pay tax in the school I teach and I am the PA, is this a cause for alarm? thanks

Submit the letter in CIC's format (see attached), add bank statement/pay slips if available and you are good to go.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
CannyDoll:
Can you please forward to my email address - pam2guess@yahoo.com - God bless!

look up all u need was posted few minutes ago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
prideandjoy:
Congrats to all PPR and ITA recipients.

We October AOR, London VO are waiting for our turn. By God's grace it is near.

Amen!

LVO has humbled me cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
@Lucious477 or anybody in the house--- please which of the MS software did you use to resize your passport.? I want to resize my passport too, but i don't know which application to use. Thanks

6. Passport photos = We took our final printed photos (50x70mm) from "Study 24" ahead of time. I scanned and resized it to the required specification (35x45mm) (using MS software) and used it for Post ITA submission.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
congrats. May God bless your family.
Ethelia:

What a wonderful God we serve! Congratulations and special thanks to you for giving such detailed information about your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congrats. May God bless your family. Happy for you
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

1. My POF = T-Bills(3months) + Generic Bank Ref Letter + 6months SOA + Gift of deed (100% amount from direct family). My total POF is in the T-Bills, explained this in my LOE.
2. Proof of employment = Reference letter (included NYSC experience) + Pay stubs.
3. There was a mistake in my spouse's name on our daughter's birthday cerficate, so I attached an affidavit (confirmation of name) together with the document to clarify this. Also explained this in my LOE.
4. Educational documents= Degree certificates + WES. I didn't include IELTS certificate although I registered the certificate number somewhere else in my application.
5. My spouse hasn't officially changed her name so I submitted our application with her maiden name. Our marriage certificate was enough proof I guess.
Thanks to everyone that has ever communicated on this thread (names too numerous to list), it was very helpful!
For those still hoping for better IELTS scores, please try again and give it all you have this time.
For those still expecting the silver mail, please be very hopeful. Try to improve your CRS, while in the pool if you need to.
For those still anticipating towards receiving the golden mail, it will certainly come!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations!!!! We shall all testify to this good news soon.

Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
PPR Feb 21st

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amen biko!! you have been quite helpful on here, God bless you.
Newmum0615:
Wow. 2nd good news today after dtush. Congratssssss. We got ITA on the same day, same CRS score. May mine be fast too. I celebrate with you bro or sis. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
DadR:
Am in same shoes with you o. We shall be praising God in a new dimension by this time tomorrow.

Hakuna Matata

Amen and Amen. Counting down the hours.

It will end in worship!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Luce: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good day all,

Please would it be pragmatic to get 100% funds transferred to a newly opened domicilliary account a month before entering the pool/ita along with a gift deed from my mum and a statement of her account ONLY from the point at which the money was transferred to me as the only Proof of Funds (I'm a dentist with 2 years experience including NYSC- might possibly claim just one year though since I get the same amount of points and I'm not interested in going to my PPA). Are there people that have used only a recently credited account and gift deeds has POF.

Also do all cases of previous visa denials go straight to LVO or that's just a common and not absolute occurrence ( I have one UK denial - funds and US denial - non specific reason)

Thanks for your anticipated responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
ArabianRose:
Amen biko!! you have been quite helpful on here, God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ayam not understanding why PCC is #5,500 at Alagbon. These people are exploiting us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Did you go through Inspector Moshood?
jelmusboy:
Ayam not understanding why PCC is #5,500 at Alagbon. These people are exploiting us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
I say a big AMEN to that.
DadR:
Am in same shoes with you o. We shall be praising God in a new dimension by this time tomorrow.

Hakuna Matata

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chrisjordan2015(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Help. Pls i have some problems.
1. Is it recommended that i pay wes for evaluation first before sending my transcripts?
2. Im having problems paying because the field listed under the billing address cant be changed (see screenshots). How do i go about the payment? P.s i have a gt naira mastercard debit.
Thanks

Modification: thanks i was able to get it to work somehow. The confusion came after they gave me a ref number without payment. I have to wait 15 mins to see the efdect of the updated payment. Thnks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
ugoiyke79e.pls you have got mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Luce: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chrisjordan2015:
1. Is it recommended that i pay wes for evaluation first before sending my transcripts?
2. Im having problems paying because the field listed under the billing address cant be changed (see screenshots). How do i go about the payment? P.s i have a gt naira mastercard debit.
Thanks
[color=#990000][/color]

1) You have to pay first to get the reference number which has to be included in all WES correspondence including transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

What a wawu! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why can't you change the field? Drop down and change the country to Nigeria, the field for province will disappear and then you can enter the details of the address tied to your Gtbank account. You should be fine. Except there is something else that's wrong.
Chrisjordan2015:
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA and PPR recipients.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lucious477: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ethelia:

What a wonderful God we serve! Congratulations and special thanks to you for giving such detailed information about your application.
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
No p. Just try and do another one. Better to have peace of mind than worry about it later.
sunvick:
My dear circumstances vary amongst us. Some folks started with Australian PR before porting Canadian PR. Someone did the pcc for me, hence my asking if it an issue or not.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gu2015: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
jelmusboy:
hmmm PCC is 15k in PH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
1.Yes, you have to pay first cause you need the Wes Ref number for the transcript
2. I think you need a credit card and not a debit card(Iqas experience) i had to get a credit card from Gtbank
Chrisjordan2015:
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lucious477: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Nice! Congratulations!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
I sent someone and na one Onyuike Samuel did it

Newmum0615:
Did you go through Inspector Moshood?

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.