Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297784 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Favoredme:
@Jesusisable and @Lopside12, Congratulations!!!

Let the PPR rain begin!

Amen. Let it rain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=NG&v=4mQka3qs5hs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks lopside12, God bless you and everyone on this platform and grant you all ur heart desires in Jesus name. AMEN

lopside12:

Please dont use DHL. Aramex is fine and i think they are the only ones that does the Canadian embassy courier things.
When your passport is ready they are the ones that the embassy will call to pick it up..
Just follow the instructions and i doubt if there will be any issue
Lagos VI office: 01700800
Dubai +971600544000
+971405031972 (Dubai Back office they will transfer your call as the other number takes forever to answer)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Posting for the fourth time ooooooooo

For those who have recently paid for their application fees (PR, COPR), please how did you go about it? I have just GTB Mastercard on my naira account.

Help!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lopside12: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
luffyhaki:

Congrats again.. For your POF what in particular did you use

Thanks
Personal accounts (Both husband and wife)
Stopped spending from the accounts, relied on family and friends for all expenses
3 months salaries from both ends entered, some money from here and there that didnt need any explanation
Maternity and annual leave payments....
Just somehow the money complete

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Maxxyfruit: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=happytbaby post=65462604]Good morning,

I do not have current information about what is going on in the "Give Birth in the US" thread but I know people have been able to resolve with the US in the past. It involved getting in touch with the hospital and paying 'the insurance" back.

It may be a herculean task but you may at least try. US hospitals are not exactly good at responding to communications. The main task is getting them to give you another bill to pay as they might say they do not have the information you require. Be persistent. However, if your case was all those ones that there were delivery issues and you ended up with bills of USD80k and co, do not bother, just leave it to God

Happytbaby my case was an emergency CS delivery and the bill was not up 80k but too huge for us at the time. At the time we sincerely didn't know the implication of accepting an insurance. I thought it was their standard practice when such emergencies happen or so I understood the explanation I was given. So when the insurance came through it was a huge relief and testimony. So sad that the relief wasn't a relief after all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2018
I used my GT debit card and it worked.
I paid in Feb

wholesomegrace:

For those who have recently paid for their application fees (PR, COPR), please how did you go about it? I have just GTB Mastercard on my naira account.

Help!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
lopside12:

Personal accounts (Both husband and wife)
Stopped spending from the accounts, relied on family and friends for all expenses
3 months salaries from both ends entered, some money from here and there that didnt need any explanation
Maternity and annual leave payments....
Just somehow the money complete

Thanks lopside12...now go and conquer the land...Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2018
They are quick to offer aid jare, even they do not know the implication for people on tourist visas. Why I said 80k was just to quote example of an amount that you cannot easily pay back. If the amount is affordable now, you can try. If not , just leave it. Declare the issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018
bonnie1:
I used my GT debit card and it worked.
I paid in Feb

Okay, thanks so much. Please one more thing, what exchange rate was applied?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Lol. Pele. Are you a single applicant? Are you paying both CORF & RPRF of $1,040 together? If both answers are Yes, then your GTB Naira mastercard can suffice. If you are not a single applicant, you fees may exceed the $1,000 limit on GTB debit MC, and you may want to consider other options like First Bank, Access, FCMB etc who have higher spending limits for international transactions. Otherwise, you can look for a trusted person who has a dollar card account and use that when you fund it. I used a GTB dollar card for mine cos the limit on the naira debit mastercard was not sufficient for my family size.

Shebi I have answered you now after the fourth time ooooooooo.

wholesomegrace:

Help!!!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Maxxyfruit: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Help!!!!! grin grin grin

I paid in January and I used my GTBank Dollar card. You can use Access Bank Naira card if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Maxxyfruit: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Ethelia:

Also try ilovepdf.com Its very good for doing a lot of other stuff

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2018
FBN Domicilliary Visa Gold card works fine. Used that to pay in Feb.

wholesomegrace:

Help!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by prideandjoy: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations on your PPR Sis.

i remember when you were attacked for wanting to "package POF"...... It ended in praise, Thank God!!

JESUSisable:
LONG POST ALERT PLS!
good morning efam, God is faithful and awesome. I will do a proper timeline and thanksgiving post when you confirm it is what I think it is grin You guys have been too awesome. kiss

Woke up to this mail this morning. please is this PPR mail?

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside Canada, and to apply for a new PR card when your current card expires. If your PR card expires, it does not mean you have lost permanent resident status.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

Abu Dhabi, UAE

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Congrats JESUSisable and lopside 12.

May more testimonies rain!!! Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JesusBabyyy: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Makes sense, Thanks a lot dear and Happy new month!!!

GlitteringStar:

1. She will put the work experience that she wants to claim points for under the work history section (pre-ITA) and then put others under the personal history section post-ITA. She should confirm the customer service duties because "Customer Service Representatives" falls under NOC C (but then, it depends on her job duties/responsibilities). Tell her to double-check her duties so she can be sure that she is on the right track.

2. Well, she can include the HR duties in the letter since it is the same company.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
Lol. Pele. Are you a single applicant? Are you paying both CORF & RPRF of $1,040 together? If both answers are Yes, then your GTB Naira mastercard can suffice. If you are not a single applicant, you fees may exceed the $1,000 limit on GTB debit MC, and you may want to consider other options like First Bank, Access, FCMB etc who have higher spending limits for international transactions. Otherwise, you can look for a trusted person who has a dollar card account and use that when you fund it. I used a GTB dollar card for mine cos the limit on the naira debit mastercard was not sufficient for my family size.

Shebi I have answered you now after the fourth time ooooooooo.

Yes thanks so much ma'am. I'm not a single applicant so that means I won't be able to use the naira debit mastercard lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Lemme go and start choking face at the other options. I don't have accounts with them but I will definitely find a way to go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by unusualfavour: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2018
DadR:
Morning famz, how una dey?

Just wanted to ask if anyone here has ever gotten EOR feedback from BC in less than 10 weeks?

Hakuna Matata
@4wearegreat, got his own in six weeks dunno how sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Maxxyfruit: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2018
lopside12:

Thank you lopside12
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:

I paid in January and I used my GTBank Dollar card. You can use Access Bank Naira card if you have one.

I don't have the GTB dollar card

May be I should go and open Access bank account.

Thank you sir.

@ linuslynx .... thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Maxxyfruit: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
happytbaby:
They are quick to offer aid jare, even they do not know the implication for people on tourist visas. Why I said 80k was just to quote example of an amount that you cannot easily pay back. If the amount is affordable now, you can try. If not , just leave it. Declare the issue.

My dear lady was telling then as if it was my right. The amount was not easily payable then and now too. If i have that amount now my POF would almost be ready for whole family. I would just declare it and explain as much as possible when filling my application and trust God for favour and success.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2018
OK, thank you.

@4wearegreat, could you please weigh in on this?

unusualfavour:
@4wearegreat, got his own in six weeks dunno how sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2018
Okay Dear, great. I pray it turns out well. Keep us posted.

Maxxyfruit:

My dear lady was telling then as if it was my right. The amount was not easily payable then and now too. If i have that amount now my POF would almost be ready for whole family. I would just declare it and explain as much as possible when filling my application and trust God for favour and success.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello everyone. Congratulation to the PPR recipients. I have one quick question about medicals. For this FSW express entry, the medical examination is an upfront one right? I see that I need to upload something under medical exams placeholder in the application.
I tried booking an appointment and I was asked for a UCI number but I do not see one on my profile or PR application page, so I told the doctor I am booking for an upfront medical exam.
Please can someone confirm that I did not make a mistake? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks prideandjoy i appreciate you all. One thing i have learnt is that you don't allow discouragement from any quarters. The truth of the matter is its about YOU and YOU alone. Just pick up what is necessary and leave the rest. You are all that matters. God bless smiley

prideandjoy:
Congratulations on your PPR Sis.

i remember when you were attacked for wanting to "package POF"...... It ended in praise, Thank God!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
JESUSisable:
LONG POST ALERT PLS!
good morning efam, God is faithful and awesome. I will do a proper timeline and thanksgiving post when you confirm it is what I think it is grin You guys have been too awesome. kiss

Woke up to this mail this morning. please is this PPR mail?

Congratulations to you. The rain has begun
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2018
lopside12:

Double congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
JESUSisable:
Thanks prideandjoy i appreciate you all. One thing i have learnt is that you don't allow discouragement from any quarters. The truth of the matter is its about YOU and YOU alone. Just pick up what is necessary and leave the rest. You are all that matters. God bless smiley

True, even when that discouragement comes from within... don't let fear of refusal or long processing times or 'not perfect' documents stop you for doing your best and forging ahead. #itwillendinpraise

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
No you did not. At least for someone Outland, I do not know where you are.

thekingskiddy:
Hello everyone. Congratulation to the PPR recipients. I have one quick question about medicals. For this FSW express entry, the medical examination is an upfront one right? I see that I need to upload something under medical exams placeholder in the application.
I tried booking an appointment and I was asked for a UCI number but I do not see one on my profile or PR application page, so I told the doctor I am booking for an upfront medical exam.
Please can someone confirm that I did not make a mistake? Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.