Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1296716 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
shubraba:

Please I want to join the w hats app group

It's for Jan & Feb Aor only.
Pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Omobolanle90: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good evening house, pls how is school of nursing and midwifery certificates evaluated? Is it two or more certificates and should I use WES or IQAS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good day fam, I just got to the point of uploading documents, where do I upload the IELTS result and the ECA evaluation.I do not see a portion for it...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Amen!!! May the rain fall on all PPR and COPR hopefuls. kiss kiss

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
mcstan18:

This is the kind of news we need to hear on a daily and not Herdsmen this, corruption that...

Congratulations in advance to all those awaiting this shower of blessings while we await an encore of April-May 2017 events

smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
hayor2014:
Good day fam, I just got to the point of uploading documents, where do I upload the IELTS result and the ECA evaluation.I do not see a portion for it...

Under educational documents. Merge ielts, eca, and educational certificates together and upload there

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello, I PMed you
Feb AOR

DereI:

It's for Jan & Feb Aor only.
Pm me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by conebeam: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good evening house,
I have been a silent member of this thread. This thread has been so helpful. I want to appreciate everyone that has contributed one way or the other by providing numerous information, links, materials, advice and all. God bless you all. It will end in praise for everyone.

I want to find out if I can use the same WES evaluation I used for my study permit application last year for EE application. Will it be necessary to order duplicate copy for IRCC?

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Amen ooo!!!
jholarharde:
pls am expecting PPR news oo. newmum, glittering star et al. go and put your containers outside PPR is about to rain. I need some goodnews
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
I have no idea where my application is being processed. I am expectant for those of you that are there. grin
koonlay5:
Are you in LVO?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
If she is claiming points for her customer relations experience and has chosen an appropriate NOC for it, she should put it under her work history and put the HR experience under personal history post ITA. For the content of the ref letter, I think she should just include the HR role. It doesn't take anything extra to do that since it is the same employer. Remember that you have to state what you were doing at that particular time under your personal history and if you submit a ref letter from same employer of primary NOC that does not include the HR role, it may seem odd. My opinion though. It's not gospel. I used a ref letter that had my 2 roles in the same organisation even though my primary NOC was for my previous role. Kindly note that if you put the HR role under work history, you will be expected to upload the same document again for the employment history placeholder that appears for the 2nd role. I did exactly that. I hope my response isn't confusing?
JesusBabyyy:
@Glitteringstar, @Newmum0615 your kind advise on this please. Thanks kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Thank you. smiley

I used DHL
uptown17:

Congrats did you use VFS or DHL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Thank you smiley

Let that stand for Medical Request wink
Abbylee:
Congrats!
Please whats MR? I have never seen it before.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2018
For those who received update yesterday on Background check. I hope this helps the doubt we have had all day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Omobolanle90:
Good evening house, pls how is school of nursing and midwifery certificates evaluated? Is it two or more certificates and should I use WES or IQAS?

Heard it's 2 or more cert in iqas but wes isn't comparable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 3:15am On Mar 01, 2018
balogunsam:

smiley Thanks for checking up my sister. Got the IP2 update yesterday also and i can't count how manu times I've checked my mail today...earnestly waiting for the golden mail. How's your end?

We are in the same boat. We will soon rejoice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 4:29am On Mar 01, 2018
Great!!! Thanks for sharing.
Good to hear it wasn't a system error afterall!!!

Julie2018:
For those who received update yesterday on Background check. I hope this helps the doubt we have had all day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2018
bonnie1:
Hello, I PMed you
Feb AOR

Replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2018
luffyhaki:
Guys im torn between an earlier date through IDP...Please are they reliable...

Guys that have used IDP..Kindly share your experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello guys.

So sorry if I am drawing us back.

Kindly advise on how to fill these portions of the express entry form (see screenshots)

It also appears that i will need to have gotten my certf from ielts b4 i can complete the profile. Is there a way to go around this?how soon do we get it after results are out?

And as for the pcc, pof, reference letters etc do these come in at this stage of trying to get into the pool or later in the process?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Another screenshot below.

Eilenora:
Hello guys.

So sorry if I am drawing us back.

Kindly advise on how to fill these portions of the express entry form (see screenshots)

It also appears that i will need to have gotten my certf from ielts b4 i can complete the profile. Is there a way to go around this?how soon do we get it after results are out?

And as for the pcc, pof, reference letters etc do these come in at this stage of trying to get into the pool or later in the process?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Am i expected to have done any of these to appear pro active? Discipline is law

quote author=Eilenora post=65459133]Another screenshot below.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by anaxagoras: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2018
happytbaby:
Well...when is she meant to finish?

I am thinking it should not be a problem as people can continue their schooling elsewhere....but since she has not completed the Bsc you may just choose high school. You may put the current studies too, there is a drop down where you get to pick the status Post ITA, can't remember but it should be the same on the PRE ITA form....

Let others weigh in.

Thank you ...she will be rounding up this year. I'll do accordingly

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2018
LONG POST ALERT PLS!
good morning efam, God is faithful and awesome. I will do a proper timeline and thanksgiving post when you confirm it is what I think it is grin You guys have been too awesome. kiss

Woke up to this mail this morning. please is this PPR mail?

- Am I to send it to Dubai office? I have never really seen any applicant on this platform that was required to send passports to Dubai.

- Should I use a prepaid envelope as requested by them, cos I only see people's request is to send to Ghana VO and they use a one way dhl package. I don't know which one is ARAMEX courier mail? Can I use dhl to send the mail from here? (I have highlighted this part of the letter in red)

- I also see in the mail that this Dubai visa office charges service fee for PASSPORT TRANSMISSION SERVICE (saw this description from their website United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/). Have you heard of this before? How do I go about payment please? (I have highlighted this part of the letter in red)

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear xxxxx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. There are 3 ways to submit your passport(s).

OPTION

INSTRUCTIONS
(Preferred)

Submit your passport(s) along with the required documents in person or by courier to a Canadian Visa Application Center (VAC) nearest you.

Please note that service charges apply.

Please consult the website of your preferred VAC for information on their service charges, location, hours of operation (for passport submission, please refer to “Application Submission”):

United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/

Kuwait: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/kuwait/

Qatar: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/

Oman: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents by courier to the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.[b][/b]

Your passport(s) will be returned to you by Aramex courier at your expense.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself, if applicable.

NOTE: The Embassy’s Immigration Section is no longer open to the public. Therefore, you cannot drop-off your passport(s) in person at the Embassy.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Important information after you arrive in Canada:

Permanent residents (PRs) of Canada must carry and present a valid PR card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada, or travelling to Canada on any other commercial carrier. If you do not have a PR card, you need to apply for a PRTD, or you may not be able to board your flight, train, bus or boat to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/index.asp

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside Canada, and to apply for a new PR card when your current card expires. If your PR card expires, it does not mean you have lost permanent resident status.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

Abu Dhabi, UAE

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2018
@JESUSisable Congratulations! cheesy

Just follow the instructions in the mail "to the letter". IRCC gives different instructions to residents of different countries. Apparently, you are a resident of UAE or ME. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Congrats o, it is what you are thinking

JESUSisable:
LONG POST ALERT PLS!
good morning efam, God is faithful and awesome. I will do a proper timeline and thanksgiving post when you confirm it is what I think it is grin You guys have been too awesome. kiss

Woke up to this mail this morning. please is this PPR mail?

- Am I to send it to Dubai office? I have never really seen any applicant on this platform that was required to send passports to Dubai.

- Should I use a prepaid envelope as requested by them, cos I only see people's request is to send to Ghana VO and they use a one way dhl package. I don't know which one is ARAMEX courier mail? Can I use dhl to send the mail from here? (I have highlighted this part of the letter in red)

- I also see in the mail that this Dubai visa office charges service fee for PASSPORT TRANSMISSION SERVICE (saw this description from their website United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/). Have you heard of this before? How do I go about payment please? (I have highlighted this part of the letter in red)

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear xxxxx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. There are 3 ways to submit your passport(s).

OPTION

INSTRUCTIONS
(Preferred)

Submit your passport(s) along with the required documents in person or by courier to a Canadian Visa Application Center (VAC) nearest you.

Please note that service charges apply.

Please consult the website of your preferred VAC for information on their service charges, location, hours of operation (for passport submission, please refer to “Application Submission”):

United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/

Kuwait: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/kuwait/

Qatar: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/

Oman: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents by courier to the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.[b][/b]

Your passport(s) will be returned to you by Aramex courier at your expense.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself, if applicable.

NOTE: The Embassy’s Immigration Section is no longer open to the public. Therefore, you cannot drop-off your passport(s) in person at the Embassy.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Important information after you arrive in Canada:

Permanent residents (PRs) of Canada must carry and present a valid PR card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada, or travelling to Canada on any other commercial carrier. If you do not have a PR card, you need to apply for a PRTD, or you may not be able to board your flight, train, bus or boat to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/index.asp

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside Canada, and to apply for a new PR card when your current card expires. If your PR card expires, it does not mean you have lost permanent resident status.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

Abu Dhabi, UAE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lopside12: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Decision to Migrate around Feb 2017
Family composition: Husband 31 Wife 32
Both: Masters, Husband IELTS 8: Wife IELTS 7.
Both over 3 years experience. Husband IT/Web dev, Wife: Logistics and Supply chain.
All in all husband became the primary applicant. with CRS Score at 465

Profile Created 4/10/2017....
ITA 5/10/2017......
Oh that was so fast: 1. cash was not complete for POF 2. Wife heavily pregnant.
Adding to complete POF while spending as the baby arrived 19/10/2017.(Big struggle)
Did passport a month after birth and did medicals on the 28/12/2017
Finally the money was complete.

AOR 2/1/2018.
Everyone went to sleep cos the hustle was read, actually expected to be at LVO cos we live in Dubai.
5/2/2018 medicals passed... (not too sure of the date)
20/2/2018 its PPR..

Make una no ask me about IP1 IP2 or NA nothing.. Seriously we were pursuing too much hustle to be bothered about where the application was.
its not as easy as its typed. The financial part was a huge one.. Money was not readily available as we thought we had our own pre ITA timeline on our heads..
Thanks for the thread as this is where i got the inspectors number for police certificate he made that very easy.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2018
lopside12:
Family composition: Husband 31 Wife 32
Both: Masters, Husband IELTS 8: Wife IELTS 7.
Both over 3 years experience. Husband IT/Web dev, Wife: Logistics and Supply chain.
All in all husband became the primary applicant. with CRS Score at 465

Profile Created 4/10/2017....
ITA 5/10/2017......
Oh that was so fast: 1. cash was not complete for POF 2. Wife heavily pregnant.
Adding to complete POF while spending as the baby arrived 19/10/2017.(Big struggle)
Did passport a month after birth and did medicals on the 28/12/2017
Finally the money was complete.

AOR 2/1/2018.
Everyone went to sleep cos the hustle was read, actually expected to be at LVO cos we live in Dubai.
5/2/2018 medicals passed... (not too sure of the date)
20/2/2018 its PPR..

Make una no ask me about IP1 IP2 or NA nothing.. Seriously we were pursuing too much hustle to be bothered about where the application was.
its not as easy as its typed. The financial part was a huge one.. Money was not readily available as we thought we had our own pre ITA timeline on our heads..
Thanks for the thread as this is where i got the inspectors number for police certificate he made that very easy.

Congrats guys

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2018
JESUSisable:
LONG POST ALERT PLS!

Congratulations!!

Were you processed by Abu Dhabi VO? or are you resident in the Middle east?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations! @Jesusisable and @Lopside12
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lopside12: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2018
JESUSisable:
LONG POST ALERT PLS!

Abu Dhabi, UAE

Doubt if you are a middle east resident else you would have known aramex cos its an everyday name.
Option 1: Mail them to change your visa office to Accra
2. Call aramex Nigeria or UAE and schedule for a pickup. You will spend somewhere between 50-70K in total. They send your passport to the embassy and bring it back when its ready.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2018
lopside12:

Congratulations! This is encouraging as I previous heard that Abu Dhabi VO is very slow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.