Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297216 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't think it matters one way or the other. The important thing is that you present the information for their attention. I used one LOE to explain all that needed to be explained.
Ethelia:

help please anyone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mumayo: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello. Did anyone write ielts with IDP today? Was headphone provided?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ethelia:

help please anyone

I believe one would suffice. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Funmie17:
Good afternoon all, please what is your take on David Cohen process for Canada pr

David Cohen is good but why not consider doing it yourself? The best person to tell your story is you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Flunitrazepam(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please how soon can my family and kids join me in Canada.Thinking of going alone because wifey is pregnant now and that can delay the medicals.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
AOR - 29th Jan 2018

bonnie1:
Jesus is always Able o, CONGRATS
When was AOR?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Utonne: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wow. This is amazing. I pray mine is as fast as urs. This is superb. God is amazing
JESUSisable:
Okay my efam, here's my timeline, its my testimony! Before i commence I want to say thank you Jesus for making my NEW DAWN ORDER of Testimonies a reality. I wish to also thank everyone of you on this platform for the invaluable and un-quantifiable contributions you have made to this forum that has made people like me laugh today. God bless you all and I prophecy that whatever stage you all are on now will end in praise and with divine speed in Jesus name.AMEN.

15th Dec 2017- ILETS passed (3rd attempt - L & S- 8, R-8.5, W-7.5) When you fail, its an opportunity to do it better the next time. Don't get
discouraged)
20th Dec 2017- ITA received
29th Jan 2018- Submitted eAPR (I anointed all my documents with SHILOH anointing oil and placed my anointed mantle on each document)
8th Feb 2018- IP1 / ADR -personal history information for spouse
9th Feb 2018- Medicals passed / submitted LOE for the ADR
14th Feb 2018- NA2
26th Feb 2018- IP2
1st March 2018- PPR

TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Going alone for express entry
Even if they (wifey & kids) are not going with you (unaccompaning), they will still have to do Medicals, except you are not declaring them in the application (which does not make sense anyway).
Probably, there's more to the hurrying that you're not sharing here.

Others in the house can weigh in.

Flunitrazepam:
Please how soon can my family and kids join me in Canada.Thinking of going alone because wifey is pregnant now and that can delay the medicals.Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Utonne: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hi. Please i’ll like to make enquiries. Is there a possibility to update your circumstance after creating your profile and joining the pool. Say a sibling gets her Canadian PR and i need to include that increase my point. Is that possible. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congrats dear

Teatop1234:
Happy to announce my PPR in part 3.

The journey seem stressful yet very easy to get to the promised land.

My timeline below:

AOR Sept19
MP Sept 27
IP1 Sept 28
NA2 Oct 5
Job mail -Nov 7
Doc not rqd -Nov 8
LVO confirmation -Nov 8
ADR - height & biodata Feb 26
IP2 - Feb 27
PPR - Mar 1

It has ended with praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know you can update Ielts to increase your scores, but for this, follow the steps in below link for Pool updates to check;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

Utonne:
Hi. Please i’ll like to make enquiries. Is there a possibility to update your circumstance after creating your profile and joining the pool. Say a sibling gets her Canadian PR and i need to include that increase my point. Is that possible. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by justbazick: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
mumayo:
Hello. Did anyone write ielts with IDP today? Was headphone provided?

Yes

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Merovingian: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Don't see how being pregnant will delay the medicals. I know of someone who went for medical heavily pregnant. She was given a protective jacket to cover the bump if that's your concern. The funny thing is if your pregnant wife has a higher CRS score and eventually gets ITA, she may have to travel and land before you sef. Secondly once you declare your family, y'all need to go for medicals.

Flunitrazepam:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello guys,please i have another question. I have just paid for my WES, can someone please help me clarify? How do i send my degree cert to WES? By courier? I had thought i would have to upload it and then my school will send the transcript but i don't see that on the website it only says to mail the document.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Flunitrazepam(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks for the reply...Can you kindly send a WhatsApp chat to 07036427349.
Merovingian:
Don't see how being pregnant will delay the medicals. I know of someone who went for medical heavily pregnant. She was given a protective jacket to cover the bump if that's your concern. The funny thing is if your pregnant wife has a higher CRS score and eventually gets ITA, she may have to travel and land before you sef. Secondly once you declare your family, y'all need to go for medicals.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mumayo: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you
justbazick:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Utonne:

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Utonne:

Yes you can always update your EE profile as long as your eligibility status isn't tampered with
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sandydav:
Hello guys,please i have another question. I have just paid for my WES, can someone please help me clarify? How do i send my degree cert to WES? By courier? I had thought i would have to upload it and then my school will send the transcript but i don't see that on the website it only says to mail the document.

You can send it via fax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Utonne: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you so much for your response. Im actually delaying writing ielts whilst also waiting to coincide with receiving her PR. Can you please advise if i should go ahead with my Ielts n then join d pool n then update when she gets her PR eventually or i should stick around as it also affords me enough time to prepare adequately. Your sincere thoughts will be welcome. Thank you.
Opotuniti:
I know you can update Ielts to increase your scores, but for this, follow the steps in below link for Pool updates to check;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Utonne: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Yes.

Thank you so much for your response. Im actually delaying writing ielts whilst also waiting to coincide with receiving her PR. Can you please advise if i should go ahead with my Ielts n then join d pool n then update when she gets her PR eventually or i should stick around as it also affords me enough time to prepare adequately. Your sincere thoughts will be welcome. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by shubraba: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Chai, I don't have first bank account o. thanks

go and open one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ykjgirls: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
tobey2ng:
Let check our EE profiles. There are some movement and no email notification from cic. I got UCI without ITA. There was request for few update as well.

Same here...we got UCI without ITa... I wonder...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ykjgirls: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
tobey2ng:
Let check our EE profiles. There are some movement and no email notification from cic. I got UCI without ITA. There was request for few update as well.

Same here....we got UCI without ITA.....what does it mean...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
hello please help!!
can someone explain what they're requesting for here??

Provide details of any trips has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Has and if applicable, family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. (required)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Have you ever traveled out of Nigeria? if YES (which country, when did you travel, For what purpose)??
If more than one country, add them all.

SV

onyi888:
hello please help!!
can someone explain what they're requesting for here??

Provide details of any trips has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Has and if applicable, family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. (required)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2018
Funmie17:
Good afternoon all, please what is your take on David Cohen process for Canada pr
If your case is straight forward then you can process it yourself. But if you so wish, Cohen is a wonderful firm. I like them because they are honest, unlike some Nigerian agents that will say they will guarantee your visa. Cohen explains that it's legal advice u are paying for irrespective of the final decision.
Also I agree with those who advised that nobody knows your case better than yourself.
Pr is a straight forward process IMO.......
I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 1:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Please can anyone advise me, I and my husband studied theatre Arts and we would love to get into Canada through the EE to get the PPR ... Please what is the possibility, considering that it's not one of the skills mentioned in the NOK... please advise... Is there a way we can go about this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 2:02am On Mar 04, 2018
onyi888:
please can i get the link to the whatsapp group?

thanks dear

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Write Ielts soon and jump in the pool, there are indications scores are crashing....you may be lucky with Provincial nomination as well.
What stage post ITA is she? You may not be able to tell how soon she'll get PR, apart from that, how soon will your sister land (move there).
Exam Preparation is also key, You can not afford to write when you are not prepared, no be Waec/Univ cramming.

The choice is yours. Prepare well for your exam but jump into the pool soon as you can always update your scores later which is an advantage especially with this tie breaking rule in CRS points for ITA nomination.

Utonne:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 5:55am On Mar 04, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
I have a testimony, we have passed our Let me borrow the most popular phrase in here; It will end in praise!
Cheers
OLOWOGBOGBORO has done this for you.
Halleluyahh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Sandydav:

faxzero.com and hellofax.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.