Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299471 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Not at all. But it would definitely help to have a second degree like the PGD to add to the Bachelors degree to enable one get points for 2 or more certificates which is higher than what you'd get with just a bachelors.
adespecial:
Please does one university grade matters for this Canada pr, like having a third class and a PGD result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
hykin:
What school if I may ask? Quiet a number of people here have people (in various schools) that can help with the process.

ANSU
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by peddy001: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello guys, please a close friend needs contact in UNILAG for this transcript/WES thingy..I understand they are on strike but I think it is been done under G........ would really appreciate your help here guys. Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Teepearls:
Hi everyone,
Great job you gys are doing, I must say.
Does anyone have a reliable contact for OAU, Ile-Ife transcript please?? This NASU strike doesnt look like it's end soon..... grin grin.
Kindly help. Thanks

@bababode825 can help you with a contact...provided you have once collected transcript b4. In my own case, the contact cldnt help because dis is d first time I am requesting for transcript from OaU. Its MBA transcript incase any1 has a strong link in PG school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by NikyO: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
olajide21:

Following my Nikkah too, i was given a certificate (Marriage) by the Islamic body that officiated it. Thereafter, I did an official "Declaration of Marriage " at the Federal High Court Abuja. The later is the document as submitted as Marriage certificate. If you don't have a Declaration of Marriage yet, you should still be able get one from a law court new you. (What i am not sure of is if the disparities of dates would matter)

please Can the disparities of dates raise an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wiselong: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good day all,

Please I want to ask if the police report is for any place you have use more than 6 months at a stretch or a total of 6 months in cumulative?

How can one get a police report from Russia?

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Take this to living in Canada thread lots of guys there can help
peddy001:
Good evening my efam, abeg does anyone have any contact in Lagos FRSC office who can help with the drivers licence verification and what are the process involved in getting the verification. Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
wiselong:
Good day all,

Please I want to ask if the police report is for any place you have use more than 6 months at a stretch or a total of 6 months in cumulative?

How can one get a police report from Russia?

Thanks in advance
It was just reviewed to 6months at stretch. Check cic site for your Russia pcc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wiselong: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank you
tobey2ng:

It was just reviewed to 6months at stretch. Check cic site for your Russia pcc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Check the Living in Canada thread. Someone posted something on this as recently as yesterday or today sef.
peddy001:
Good evening my efam, abeg does anyone have any contact in Lagos FRSC office who can help with the drivers licence verification and what are the process involved in getting the verification. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Aim4Dtop:

Thank you, My husband has a degree in performing arts, 5years experience in customer care ,3 years experience in stock controlling, 2years experience and counting in management (he is currently the manager of a leading telecommunications in Nigeria) he has a management certificate with National institute of management (NIM), does this qualify him for the EE? and can he be the principal applicant?
I studied performing arts and I am self employed, I am into Events management no certificate aside my first degree...

Please elders I need response to the above question, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by katyamizotta: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2018
hifyty:
Guys,

we went for our medicals yesterday and our 3 year old was flagged for speech delay. she has ASD and had been undergoing Speech therapy for the past 3 months. Doc said CIC might require further medical Evaluation. Has anyone passed through the same shoes? How did you pull through? Please share your experience. Secondly, will the Newspaper AD change of name for my wife suffice for Legal Name Change Document. As always, i appreciate your input

I tried sending you a message.
I know of another family whose 5 year old is on the spectrum, and was delayed in speech as at July last year but making great improvements now and talking, though in short sentences. (No therapy, just ACC)
Thankfully, God intervened and the child was never flagged, even without saying a word.
The family is also at the IP2 stage.

I'm so happy for your family. Psalm 28:7 '..my heart trusteth in him, and I am helped'
Congratulations in advance

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by demiiii(f): 4:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello all, please how did you make payments to Wes. I picked western union online transfer. But I can't move from that point. I have been to the bank and was informed they can transfer from the account. But where and how do I get there account number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by demiiii(f): 4:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello guys, I have applied for this before only to be disappointed in myself because I didn't get to enter pool fore low score. I am starting the process all over believing God for his mercies upon my life.

Will be writing my IELTS again for the last time on March 24.
I am so determined to pass it. Am ready to give it all it takes. I have been inspired by stories I have read here.

Questions are

1. I had completed my Wes application in 2014 and have been evaluated on 2014. We are currently in 2018 and I have just been informed that Wes Evaluation is for 5years. Does this mean the evaluation will expire. Did they not evaluate the same results _ masters and bsc?

2. Does it mean I have to upgrade my evaluation from documents to document evaluation -- course by course evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hykin: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Thanks for the swify response, I appreciate.
I've taken student copy of my transcript before, but Im yet to get my certificate smiley. Mine is MPA, pls do you know anyone that has done MPA assessment with WES and got full points for Masters?? I'll like to know so as to determine whether to us WES or go for IQAS. Thanks

titiclassy:

@bababode825 can help you with a contact...provided you have once collected transcript b4. In my own case, the contact cldnt help because dis is d first time I am requesting for transcript from OaU. Its MBA transcript incase any1 has a strong link in PG school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fruitfulmum: 5:50am On Mar 05, 2018
weldone all. I have been a silent reader here.i want to start this process too. Am 30 bsc with over 6yrs work experience my spouse is 37 with bsc and other certificates 10yrs work exp with IT related skill. I want to be the principal.please I have tried to check our crs rankingwith 8777 lrws but it's has been below 450..I don't have a Canadian family or work experience . How else can we improve our crs ranking. He is not ready to be principal cos he is very busy.please assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 6:36am On Mar 05, 2018
vickyehi:

I donno how that one works quite yet. Send a mail
pls I sent an email to your hot mail.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2018
demiiii:
Hello all, please how did you make payments to Wes. I picked western union online transfer. But I can't move from that point. I have been to the bank and was informed they can transfer from the account. But where and how do I get there account number.
I will suggest you pay using your bank debit card it works perfectly and faster....it's around 70 to 75K max....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Fruitfulmum:
weldone all. I have been a silent reader here.i want to start this process too. Am 30 bsc with over 6yrs work experience my spouse is 37 with bsc and other certificates 10yrs work exp with IT related skill. I want to be the principal.please I have tried to check our crs rankingwith 8777 lrws but it's has been below 450..I don't have a Canadian family or work experience . How else can we improve our crs ranking. He is not ready to be principal cos he is very busy.please assist
have you tried adding your spouse Bsc evaluated and writing IELTS as well when checking your CRS score?....I think it will also help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2018
demiiii:
Hello guys, I have applied for this before only to be disappointed in myself because I didn't get to enter pool fore low score. I am starting the process all over believing God for his mercies upon my life.

Will be writing my IELTS again for the last time on March 24.
I am so determined to pass it. Am ready to give it all it takes. I have been inspired by stories I have read here.

Questions are

1. I had completed my Wes application in 2014 and have been evaluated on 2014. We are currently in 2018 and I have just been informed that Wes Evaluation is for 5years. Does this mean the evaluation will expire. Did they not evaluate the same results _ masters and bsc?

2. Does it mean I have to upgrade my evaluation from documents to document evaluation -- course by course evaluation.

2. the evaluation is still document by document as for immigration purpose no need to upgrade....for number 1 the year is still young you might have your PR this year hopefully if you are your IELTS this month...my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Fruitfulmum:

Welcome and thanks for coming out of silent reader mode grin.

What is the score exactly? The last few draws have all be less than 450. You should be the principal applicant because your age gives you more points. Also, aim to score higher than 8777. This is one point people often forget. if you score higher in Ielts you get a few more points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Anahi(f): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Good morning all. I just started this process and I've read through the thread. I just want to know if i need to take ielts again.
My ielts score was LSRW - 8886.5
I have just one yeař experience and a sibling in Canada. I calculated my points earlier and it was not even up to 400. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Anahi:
Good morning all. I just started this process and I've read through the thread. I just want to know if i need to take ielts again.
I have just one yeař experience and a sibling in Canada. I calculated my points earlier and it was not even up to 400. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Aww, did you ask for remark of the writing? You need atleast a 7 in writing to boost your scores. Try calculating your CRS again with 7 in writing and see how high it will go

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tamad101(f): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2018
With what I have learnt here, you need to either request for a remark for the writing (for possible upgrade) or rewrite IELTS and aim to score minimum 7 in writing. I hope this helps

Anahi:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nonogoodgirl: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Teepearls:
Thanks for the swify response, I appreciate.
I've taken student copy of my transcript before, but Im yet to get my certificate smiley. Mine is MPA, pls do you know anyone that has done MPA assessment with WES and got full points for Masters?? I'll like to know so as to determine whether to us WES or go for IQAS. Thanks

Have an MPA from unilag and Got full point for Masters degree . Evaluated by WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
mcstan18:
A few etiquettes that could make for a great thread;

No be lecture be this o. Just sharing thoughts that might help everyone here

Very good! I hope we all can learn some tips from this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Anahi(f): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Thanks so much. I just recalculated with 7.5 in writing and it suprisingly increased to about 425. I guess that answers my question. I would ask for a remark or probably write it again. I really appreciate your response.
Ethelia:

Aww, did you ask for remark of the writing? You need atleast a 7 in writing to boost your scores. Try calculating your CRS again with 7 in writing and see how high it will go

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Anahi(f): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Thanks so much. I'll do both.
Tamad101:
With what I have learnt here, you need to either request for a remark for the writing (for possible upgrade) or rewrite IELTS and aim to score minimum 7 in writing. I hope this helps

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2018
hi everyone, I have a question.

So I'm at the final stage of the application where I'm cross checking documents to ensure all the details are correct...

Regarding NYSC, do I need reflect the 3 weeks camp period in the personal history section? Because currently I have listed it as unemployed (I am using my 1year NYSC work period as my work experience and my reference letter clearly mentions I was there under NYSC)

Any response is appreciated smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Good day house, just to inform that I am sure UCI is now generated automatically once you submit your EE profile. Just submitted mine, got UCI as well as find a job message. Just thought to let everyone know, so I guess those profiles that had not received ITAs but got assigned UCI was not as a result of a system glitch.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Temas: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello e-fams,

I am trying to setup my express entry profile but am getting this error on my education history section.

The site says "appendgrid" does not initialized

Has anyone experienced this before and how canit be resolved.

Note.

I have used two different browsers ( IE and Mozilla) all latest version.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.