Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295157 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline.

Congratulations @Glitteringstar. Iam happy for you. I haven't been on this thread for long, but I have noticed your calm persona, which is quite admirable. Praying for Godspeed for the remaining part of the process.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

My beloved sister, I wish I could eulogize you, and surely I will someday. Maybe during my PPR shout. I get attracted to where love lives and I saw just that in you.
Keep shining, go forth and make an indelible mark in the sands of time. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now let me go back and read the long post

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Wow! Congratulations GlitteringStar. God blessings in Cannyland

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DaddyTheFather: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations, GlitteringStar...God don butter your bread and sugar your tea...

For those of us still waiting for ITA, please don't see me as the bearer of bad news here, but those cutoffs most likely will not come down to the old levels we used to see. I mentioned this before, but it may have seen like I was being insensitive or something. The fact is just that I have seen all this happen before and is still happening with the Australian process. As more highly qualifies and highly disillusioned people realise how easy this process is, more and more of them will continue to populate the pool and consistently push the scores higher. Please start aggressively exploring any and all means of improving your score. if that means PNP or dusting those old diplomas and trying your luck with WES or taking your IELTS again, please look into it. let's leave abishek with his predictions and just try to get the scores we have as high as possible. Please do not see this as trying to discourage. it is only a call to action. I know how close I came to missing the boat with Australia because I was thinking cut off will come down. I also know I had to push my Mrs to write IELTS so we can improve our score rather than wait for scores to come down. Yes, all I am saying is not always feasible for everyone because of time and money factors...but it is something to consider...

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=GlitteringStar post=65842664]Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations Sis. I am so so happy for you. I just gave the Lord a dance for this testimony. Indeed your new dawn era has come! I can’t stop dancing.. Congratulations! Very Well deserved! We are coming right behind you.

@newmum0615 you are next in line..

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congrats sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
DaddyTheFather:
Congratulations, GlitteringStar...God don butter your bread and sugar your tea...

For those of us still waiting for ITA, please don't see me as the bearer of bad news here, but those cutoffs most likely will not come down to the old levels we used to see. I mentioned this before, but it may have seen like I was being insensitive or something. The fact is just that I have seen all this happen before and is still happening with the Australian process. As more highly qualifies and highly disillusioned people realise how easy this process is, more and more of them will continue to populate the pool and consistently push the scores higher. Please start aggressively exploring any and all means of improving your score. if that means PNP or dusting those old diplomas and trying your luck with WES or taking your IELTS again, please look into it. let's leave abishek with his predictions and just try to get the scores we have as high as possible. Please do not see this as trying to discourage. it is only a call to action. I know how close I came to missing the boat with Australia because I was thinking cut off will come down. I also know I had to push my Mrs to write IELTS so we can improve our score rather than wait for scores to come down. Yes, all I am saying is not always feasible for everyone because of time and money factors...but it is something to consider...

Very well said!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DaddyTheFather: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
now, THIS is I'm talking about! improve those points BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Set that P bro!

hope say you be fine boy sha...make we no go disappoint this woman...

mcstan18:

That's the spirit right there. I didn't see (f) next to your name but no wahala. The just shall live by faith, and my middle name is even Justin sef. See you in your pm grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
@GS am soooo happy for u, u deserve it. may the land be fruitful for you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations!..Go and flourish.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wow!! congrats @glitteringstar. Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
Taaa gerrarahia mehn. Me that has divided my POF into two to spend on him, did I come to play here?
*Singing* Ayam the one he has been waiting for...
newmum!newmum!!newmum!!!how many times did I call u? be careful yourself o and keep your POF for Justine. lemme spend my small change on him first. am waiting for your announcement too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Ahahahaha. cheesy grin wink

*walks back in slowly*
She finally writes her timeline. Congratulations once again sis. See you in ON. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Austinpee4: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congratulations dear. Really happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
1mlo:
I need help, guys. Please someone should reply my post or send me PM regarding my question.

Has anyone got PPR with USA VISA / HAVING AMERICAN KID(S)

I have some doubts that I would appreciate if I could talk to someone.

Thank you in advance.
I have read of several people with various visa and kids who are citizens of US and the families got their PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DaddyTheFather: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
this is the funniest thing I've seen all day... grin grin grin

also the truest. wink

mcstan18:

Take a look at the tiebreaking rule - March 3 shocked. So between March 3 and March 14, very high CRS score applicants entered the pool. The stats are scary sha. At this rate, only back-to-back-to-back draws will have a material impact on the draws cut-off score.

Well, I'll still be here in the thread having fun with my virtual family while also sitting in the pool sipping zobo.

In other news, any single lady below 30, with an MSc, 3 years work experience who is interested in getting married this year should contact me. I have a message for you from the "lawd". grin grin

If draws won't drop, let's kukuma increase our score anyhow. Acant shout
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
adespecial:

Pls which mail address did u send it to? Av been trying to send you a pm but it keep sending an automated message. Pls can you send me a copy of the mail you sent them on aderonkeadegoke687@gmail.com.
Thanks
login to your WES account, go to account menu, scroll down and you will see contact us. in the box state that you were charged for HST and you not Canada based and you will get mail from them that it will be worked on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
sugah:
40manlappy and anyone who knows should kindly answer....
Does the ECA evaluation report affect the score from the CRS tool? Our projected score is 439...I'm afraid with the score for today and birthdays coming up, hope for ITA is looking bleak..
It does.
That's if ECA comes as "not comparable to Canadian education", you can not claim points for such education.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
mcstan18:

That's the spirit right there. I didn't see (f) next to your name but no wahala. The just shall live by faith, and my middle name is even Justin sef. See you in your pm grin
you don't have to see m/f naww, same gender marriage is accepted.lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
1mlo:
I need help, guys. Please someone should reply my post or send me PM regarding my question.

Has anyone got PPR with USA VISA / HAVING AMERICAN KID(S)

I have some doubts that I would appreciate if I could talk to someone.

Thank you in advance.

Post your doubts here so you can get more input. There are a few of us here that had our children in the US and now have our COPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who got their heart desires granted... And to us coming at the back, may God grant us ours too... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
We dey wait for you ohh!!!

Newmum0615:
E say na long post alert grin

Una never see anything. Mine will take 20 minutes to read grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Countwin: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

[/quote]

Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ITABABE: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Dear E-family,

I'm so sorry for the suspense.

Love you all! kiss kiss kiss
congratulations. Amen to your prayers. You are such a nice person. I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congrats......i don't want this post to get lost cos am gonna need the points stated here. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations to you. God has indeed prooved Himself mighty in your life. I rejoice with you. & celebrate your new dawn. May God go before you and grant you Favour. Cheers!

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lilyandie: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=GlitteringStar post=65842664]Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

i had to comment o. Congrats!!! i am so happy for you. i practically screamed for joy when i saw your post. God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congrats dear, may God bless your good heart and prosper the work of your hands.

9[Qqquote author=GlitteringStar post=65842664]Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Dear E-family,

I'm so sorry for the suspense.

Love you all! kiss kiss kiss
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
vickyehi:

It does.
That's if ECA comes as "not comparable to Canadian education", you can not claim points for such education.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tolz451: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations!!!

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.