Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297415 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
mcstan18:

Apparently, it is. I always knew it was going to be high but that tiebreaking rule is even the scary part

Very scary... everyone is just in shock. But no matter what, we must keep pushing on smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lucious477: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2018
MisterT:

Mine got to UNILAG after over a month of receiving WES email. WES sends verification request to UNILAG via post and UNILAG replies via email.

I'll advise you to check back again by month end. If UNILAG still claims they haven't received the request, then contact WES via twitter and their online message system to kindly resend it to UNILAG.

Best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kingspaco: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Kindly find below my timeline.

A big Congratulations to you @Glitteringstar. You've been an amazing member of this thread and so helpful to almost everyone here.
May Cannyland favour you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Application Approved!!!

Bookmarked .
Congrats GS, more blessings...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Osaze007:

Thank you
I’m too young to be facing this things
I faced some challenges last year and since then it’s as if I have nervous breakdown easily
I’m so disturbed
I used to be a fearless young man
Now I’m just meek smh

I just really feel like giving you a tight hug right now. I know first hand how life situations can change a person. You must not let your experiences define you. Decide who you want to be and how you want people to see you and stick to it no matter what. Alot has happened to me this year that have plunged my self confidence below sea level. But my resolve is that as long as I still have oxygen in my lungs I will overcome.

"...Many are the troubles of the righteous man, but the Lord delivers him from them ALL".

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Nervousness ke. Abeg take it easy. Two things are involved - either you smash it or you don't. You either proceed with your application or repeat the test. Good things don't come cheap. I read of somebody who paid 1500CAD for PNP and later forfeited it for Federal Express Entry. It is good to always focus on what you want to achieve and ignore the obstacles. The obstacles on your way will pull you down if you continue dwelling on them.

Osaze007:
How do I handle nervousness abeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Osaze007:
How do I handle nervousness abeg

English Standard Version (ESV)

Philipians 4:6–>do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Don’t worry dear.
Awwwww come here.. *Hugs*
You’ll be fine ok. Just pray, refresh your memory and eat a lot, laugh a lot when you feel nervous. I’ve been there before.

Osaze007:

Thank you
I faced some challenges last year and since then it’s as if I have nervous breakdown easily
I’m so disturbed
Now I’m just meek smh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2018
All will be well.

Osaze007:

Thank you
I’m so disturbed
Now I’m just meek smh

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Hi Osaze007, I know what it feels to lose hope. But you know what? God hasn't given you a spirit of fear.
You have power, you have a sound mind. You have grace. Keep your heart focused on God. He will do it in His own way. I was so scared for my scores but i surpassed even the limit I set for myself. Whatever you have gone through in the past happened so that you can praise God more when He finally sees you through it. I went through a life-threatening surgery last year, one year this coming Saturday. Since then, I have learnt to appreciate God and this life that I have. I laugh at the silliest things now cos it could have been me lying 6 feet below the ground. Nothing you go through today can ever change the God we serve. He is God in the good and bad times. So keep the worry away and let praises and your determination to succeed be your driving force. It will end well for you if you keep believing it. You are in my prayers. One day, your greatest worry will be: Which airline will I book for my Canada landing?" Stay strong.

Osaze007:

Thank you
I’m so disturbed
Now I’m just meek smh

36 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations!!!! I remember you from Canada study permit thread and how one uncle was arguing with you on the importance of PR lol( that day was funny. (People and their ignorance) your reply to him made me decide to also take this journey serious after my study permit application was rejected.
I’m so happy for you and excited for mine also.
Truly it is our #NewDawnEra
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Inception12: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
This is so funny, am still laughing this morning. In other news, let me attack the ACCA diploma option with WES. Hopefully my new ECA can be ready by the next draw

mcstan18:

Take a look at the tiebreaking rule - March 3 shocked. So between March 3 and March 14, very high CRS score applicants entered the pool. The stats are scary sha. At this rate, only back-to-back-to-back draws will have a material impact on the draws cut-off score.

Well, I'll still be here in the thread having fun with my virtual family while also sitting in the pool sipping zobo.

In other news, any single lady below 30, with an MSc, 3 years work experience who is interested in getting married this year should contact me. I have a message for you from the "lawd". grin grin

If draws won't drop, let's kukuma increase our score anyhow. Acant shout
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiwelaw: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations!!!

And thank you for sharing ur timeline. its really great and educative reading your timeline

i noticed u used IQAS because of trying to avoid WES delay when contacting my school, but i hope i didnt make a mistake by choosing IQAS cos it seems they take too much time.
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congrat.........Beginning of greater things IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by zaynie(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congrats babe.
I'm so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks Everyone! I appreciate you all and I wouldn’t wanna add extra five pages to this thread by quoting all the wonderful messages and kind wishes. I really do appreciate them. kiss kiss kiss

@Luffyhaki, @Osaze007, @Emelueobi, @Stonecoldcafe, @Ljay17, @Tamad101, @Nitrogen, @Shubraba, @Nazor83, @Vcole, @Prideandjoy, @Tollu, @Cochtrane, @Guitarlife, @XX01, @Ojasope1, @Ethelia, @Sthillz, @Opsycal, @Kingspaco, @Talkingboy, @Nairalandnewbie, @Chiwelaw, @4wearegreat and @Zaynie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Thanks Everyone! Thank you for all the kind wishes and prayers. I appreciate you all. kiss kiss kiss

Congratulations GS, more success to follow you in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! You finally came through. Immediately I opened the thread and saw that it had added 3 more pages since last night, I told hubby 'GS has made her big announcement"! But I wasn't prepared shocked
Girl! This is the most dramatic one yet! You didn't come here to play. I can't even call mine dramatic again. Ayam learning.
CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve this and more. Go and flourish.
Thanks for the wishes. Mine will come one day. IRCC can take their time. I never ready to leave yet. They must release it one day.

I have to quote this. smiley A single tree doesn’t make a forest. There would be no Canadian Express Entry thread without the contributions of wonderful and selfless members of this thread.

I’m so glad I’m a part of this wonderful E-family.

@Newmum0615, I can’t wait to rejoice with you and I know I will surely do soon and very soon.

The Lord who sees all heart will surely meet the needs and grant the heart desires of all selfless contributors of this thread. Your labour of love will never be in vain.

Wishing you and every members of this thread the best! kiss

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Saintp:

Congratulations GS, more success to follow you in Canada.

Amen! Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

GlitteringStar:

I’m so glad I’m a part of this wonderful E-family.

@Newmum0615, I can’t wait to rejoice with you and I know I will surely do soon and very soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiwelaw: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations!!!

And thank you for sharing ur timeline. its really great and educative reading your timeline

i noticed u used IQAS, pls how long did it for IQAS to complete processing ur documents? i used IQAS because of trying to avoid WES delay when contacting my school, but i hope i didnt make a mistake by choosing IQAS cos it seems they take too much time.

Am saving ur timeline for future reference

GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2018
chiwelaw:
Congratulations!!!

i noticed u used IQAS, pls how long did it for IQAS to complete processing ur documents? i used IQAS because of trying to avoid WES delay when contacting my school, but i hope i didnt make a mistake by choosing IQAS cos it seems they take too much time.

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by abbas01: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2018
abbas01:

Worried about writing too. Spent so much time on task 1 that i wasnt able to write 250 words in task 2. Listening wasnt bad, quite comfident on reading / speaking. Anyways, am still hopeful. Fingers crossed.

My IELTS 3/3 result is out..L 8, R 7.5, W 5.5, S 8. smiley saw it comming. Taking the test again on 24/3. Second and Last, God willing.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Osaze007:

Thank you
I’m so disturbed
Now I’m just meek smh

Hahahahahaa hahahahaha sorry I'm laughing but your post is very funny hahahhaaa

On a more serious note, it is well. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by comtem2011: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Congrats my sister, I am so so happy for you. It is indeed a new dawn for you, continue to enjoy the Glory of God.

I wish you all the best in life. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Fire on. No giving up. It will end in praise.

abbas01:

My IELTS 3/3 result is out..L 8, R 7.5, W 5.5, S 8. smiley saw it comming. Taking the test again on 24/3. Second and Last, God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by aranymous: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Application Approved!!!

Soo I had to come out of stealth mode for this..
Hi Gstar,
A very big congrats to you.. I pray you find favour and unending blessings in this next chapter you are about to begin. May you be marked with divine protection and Mercy forever.. Amen!!

Newmum, please we are waiting for your very dramatic announcement oo.. it is well by God's Grace..

Those of us still waiting for ECA, writing ielts, waiting for remark, responding to ADR, gathering POF, waiting for.scores to crash,... everybody

May we all find favour with those who will decide on our advancement and May the Lord smothen our paths to the top wirh His hand of fire. Amen!!!

*walks back into stealth mode* smiley

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Hmm, dramatic? After what GS did this morning? Plix, I have surrendered. My own is baby drama biko. grin

aranymous:

Newmum, please we are waiting for your very dramatic announcement oo.. it is well by God's Grace..

*walks back into stealth mode* smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Amen.

aranymous:

May we all find favour with those who will decide on our advancement and May the Lord smoothen our paths to the top with His hand of fire. Amen!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2018
chiwelaw:
Congratulations!!!

I posted about this yesterday. I am a lawyer

Application sent 21 dec 2017
Transcripts delivered 23 Dec 2017
1st AOR 5 Jan 2018
2nd AOR 14 Feb 2018
Soft copy 13 March 2018.

All these were peppered with emails.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by spankyflex(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Application Approved!!!

congrats ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.