Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1296178 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by grammy010: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2018
What a sad way to start the day sad sad sad

L 9

R 8.5

S 7.5

W 6

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by plankx: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2018
My ielts result:

L 8.5
S 7.5
R 7
W 6

Please have anyone here who remarked, had his/her writing score increased from 6 to 7?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Good morning my Fellow Fighters. Congrats to all that have shared their good news

More strength to those that are still in the process

Now straight to my issue

Ever since I opened my WES Account (2 weeks ago), I have not sent any document to them

On opening my account yesterday, I saw we have received your documents and they are under review. Your Evaluation is in progree and you are not required to do anything.

Im very confused as to what document they must have received. Because my school/ICAN is yet to send my transcript to them in hard copy

Moving on, I used Hellofax to send my own personal documents since yesterday but it has not been updated?

Im quite patient when it comes to things like this but I just want to know if there is anything to be worried about?

Thanks for your usual help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2018
bestdiddy:
Good morning my Fellow Fighters. Congrats to all that have shared their good news

Now straight to my issue

Ever since I opened my WES Account (2 weeks ago), I have not sent any document to them

On opening my account yesterday, I saw we have received your documents and they are under review. Your Evaluation is in progree and you are not required to do anything.

Im very confused as to what document they must have received. Because my school/ICAN is yet to send my transcript to them in hard copy

Moving on, I used Hellofax to send my own personal documents since yesterday but it has not been updated?

Im quite patient when it comes to things like this but I just want to know if there is anything to be worried about?

Dont worry...It is what you faxed to them that updated it to "we have received your documents and they are under review"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Hi everyone, can
someone please give me the website to check the ielts results, been trying this https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/checkresults.aspx and it's not displaying result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2018
Congrats to my people who aced IELTS.....
I'm thanking God on ur behalf. Pls pray for us 24/3 crew

To all those who didn't make it..... Success lies ahead

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Oopsy(f): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2018
My writing score changed from 6.5 to 8. Request for a remark if you have time on your hands. Got mine after 10 weeks.
All the best!

plankx:
My ielts result:

L 8.5
S 7.5
R 7
W 6

Please have anyone here who remarked, had his/her writing score increased from 6 to 7?

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Heimdall: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Oopsy:
My writing score changed from 6.5 to 8. Request for a remark if you have time on your hands. Got mine after 10 weeks.
All the best!

Wow! That paid off real good.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by unusualfavour: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Nazor83:

Okay. Thanks.
- Find out the British council office location that sent your result.
- Download an EOR form (here) and fill just part A as well as circle the section you are applying a remark for.
- Raise a bank draft in favour of British council which cost 15K and some bank charges.
- Find someone in the location where the British council office is situated and write an authority letter to apply on the person's behalf with the name appearing as it would in the person's ID card
- Place the EOR, the bank draft, hard copy of your IELTS, the authority letter and a copy of your passport datapage all in one envelope and waybill to the friend.
- Direct the friend to the British council and tell him/her let them know on reaching there that he/she wants to apply for EOR (Enquiry on Results)

dazzol!! God speed and favour follow you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by plankx: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for the encouragement. I will surely apply for remarking and hope for the best. It is well

Oopsy:
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations 4Barr and Osaze the "worry wart" grin

Congratulations to those who aced their IELTS. To those who did not, tomorrow is another day, try again (lots of group hugs)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by izzyI: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Good Morning All.

please i have a question, have tried reading previous pages but cant find an answer to it so please pardon me if it has been answered previously.
I have a total of 3 years work experience , but 1 year in marketing in a bank and the other 2 years in Internal control in another bank, can i claim 3 years work experience with this as i think they fall under different NOCs, please assist. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ncmama: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Asking for a remark LRWS...9 9 6.5 7.5 and writing im not sure how that is possible at all!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2018
grammy010:
What a sad way to start the day sad sad sad

L 9

R 8.5

S 7.5

W 6

sad sad sad sad sad sad

You should request a remark for writing. Very good chance it'll increase
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2018
IELTS Results:

L -8.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7

The writing surprised me.
I have registered again. I refuse to be discouraged.
Hoping for the best.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Sorry Dear.

Please can you apply for a re-mark alongside? Writing is subjective, an upgrade is possible.

ysteph:
IELTS Results:

L -8.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7

Hoping for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2018
happytbaby:
Sorry Dear.

Please can you apply for a re-mark alongside? Writing is subjective, an upgrade is possible.

I think so too
@ysteph ask for a remark if possible

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Yes you can.

izzyI:
Good Morning All.

please i have a question, have tried reading previous pages but cant find an answer to it so please pardon me if it has been answered previously.
I have a total of 3 years work experience , but 1 year in marketing in a bank and the other 2 years in Internal control in another bank, can i claim 3 years work experience with this as i think they fall under different NOCs, please assist. thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2018
nnysmuse:
Thank you so much cochtrane. Please do you think it matters since I wasn't the PA in the previous one?

Okay, this is my own opinion I formed from looking up a lot of details on the net. Didn't read carefully the first time.
You needn't answer "yes". It was not your application as you weren't the PA. So, technically you have never applied before. If it applied to your husband as well, I feel the question would have come this way, "Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada...."
You'd observe they use this question type as often as they wanted whenever they intend to be specific. In this case they did not. So, I'd say you are good.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
I will do that as well next week.

It will surely end in praise.

happytbaby:
Sorry Dear.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Thank you.
I will do that as well next week.

It will surely end in praise.

happytbaby:
Sorry Dear.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Hollarjunnaid: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2018
I have sent to you
QSola:

You can pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2018
vascey:

Thank you. I need to mention that I have already been assigned UCI number and identification numbers for my wife and I.
If that application is under processing already, then they've logged it in, I'd say. Of course, as you'll find in this link, you can still withdraw it. But, even if you open another application (which you can), you'd have to answer "yes" to the question whether "You have applied for Express Entry before", since you got AOR already, right?
What's the error then? Why don't you send several follow-up mail to have them fix the technical issues so you can proceed with this application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TheInvestor: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello Guys, I have a bachelor degree in Elect/Elect engr. and I have years of technical experience in the Telecommunication industry.
My question is this: will a MBA get me additional point given the fact that I do not have any management experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
The answer is "YES". Evaluate the MBA alone or both (if the Uni where you have the B.eng will not waste time).

TheInvestor:
Hello Guys, I have a bachelor degree in Elect/Elect engr. and I have years of technical experience in the Telecommunication industry.
My question is this: will a MBA get me additional point given the fact that I do not have any management experience?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2018
4Barr:

Decision to Migrate - September 2013
Got Denied Study Visa Twice, appealed at the Federal Court in Canada in 2015 and
PPR – March 15th, 2018

FSW: London Visa Office – 140 days Post AOR.

Congrats !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2018
It will be updated. Don't worry about that.

bestdiddy:

Now straight to my issue

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
cochtrane:

If that application is under processing already, then they've logged it in, I'd say. Of course, as you'll find in this link, you can still withdraw it. But, even if you open another application (which you can), you'd have to answer "yes" to the question whether "You have applied for Express Entry before", since you got AOR already, right?
What's the error then? Why don't you send several follow-up mail to have them fix the technical issues so you can proceed with this application?

Thanks Cochtrane. Had to check the meaning of AOR grin. Well, I have not even received ITA. The UCI number came up after the glitch of last week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2018
4Barr:

Thank you all for the good wishes. I'll subsequently put together more details on the issues I encountered with LVO on using Pension as POF, LOE on Visa denials, adding spouse etc.

Ok, we are waiting...patiently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
That's the Nigerian spirit. We will not be discouraged. No be just English. I tire o

ysteph:
IELTS Results:

L -8.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7

Hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2018
ysteph:
IELTS Results:

L -8.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7

Hoping for the best.

Painful, but If you are sure the score should be higher than what it is, why not go for a remark? but I love your spirit. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Imagine. I hope they will also try and retrain or stop using the people that mark these scripts that lead to remark. It is not fair at all. I'm encouraged by your feedback. Thanks

Oopsy:
All the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.