Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1302384 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JudahO: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2018
I made it at first attempt! All thanks to God Almighty and the wonderful people in this thread who shared extremely useful materials.

Overall: 8.0
L: 8.0
R: 8.5
W: 7.0
S: 7.5... Congratulations

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2018
vascey:

Thanks Cochtrane. Had to check the meaning of AOR grin. Well, I have not even received ITA. The UCI number came up after the glitch of last week.
I guess you can withdraw it then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Please has anybody here been able to evaluate PGDE result from NTI, Kaduna?
kindly assist me with the information on this if you have any.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Thank you Cochtrane.

I thought so too (at bolded) and needed another sound point of view which you have supplied. Thank you!
cochtrane:

Okay, this is my own opinion I formed from looking up a lot of details on the net. Didn't read carefully the first time.
You needn't answer "yes". It was not your application as you weren't the PA. So, technically you have never applied before. If it applied to your husband as well, I feel the question would have come this way, Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada...."
You'd observe they use this question type as often as they wanted whenever they intend to be specific. In this case they did not. So, I'd say you are good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Geebee5:
God is awesome! Been waiting for this day since forever. It is not PPR but it is golden to me. Received my IELTS EOR just now and goodnews it is.

Applied for EOR in writing module on the 27th November. Writing got upgraded from 6 to 7. The wait was killing me but the joy in my heart has overshadowed it. Don't mind my Epistle.
May favour locate everyone.

Congratulations! I received this 1.0 upgrade in my writing too. IJN.you have given me hope. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pachos129081141: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Please has anyone registered for IELTS thru MOD? My result was very poor... thinking of using MOD this time...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
JudahO:
I made it at first attempt! All thanks to God Almighty and the wonderful people in this thread who shared extremely useful materials.

Overall: 8.0
L: 8.0
R: 8.5
W: 7.0
S: 7.5... Congratulations

Please can you share tips and relevant links/website you used to make it a success.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Hollarjunnaid:
Mi e family, rejoice with me as I cleared my ielts at second attempt with IDP MOD.
Overall 8.5
Listening 8.5
Reading 8.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8.5
Now awaiting ECA, as WES sent my transcript for verification to Yabatech. Am working on that process now.
However, any help to facilitate the process will be appreciated.

Wow! congratulations , please which center did you write the exam and did they provide headphones? Do you have any advise for anyone considering IDP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Dear E-Family,
Thanks for the materials on this platform.
My IELTS result is out:
LRSW: 8.5, 7.5, 8.0, 6.5
Kindly advise on the Writing.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Engr2000:
Dear E-Family,

Thanks for the materials on this platform.

My IELTS result is out:

LRSW: 8.5, 7.5, 8.0, 6.5

Kindly advise on the Writing.

Thanks.
Request a remark. That should be upgraded. You could register for another test, if you've got the stomach and money for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Nazor83:
Please has anybody here been able to evaluate PGDE result from NTI, Kaduna?
kindly assist me with the information on this if you have any.
You can call this number: 080.... He work with the Kaduna office.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2018
cochtrane:

Request a remark. That should be upgraded. You could register for another test, if you've got the stomach and money for it.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to all that got PPR,ITA and required IELTS Scores. To those who haven't yet, your time too is coming.

Please if you did your IELTS with IDP share any advise/experience you have for someone considering using them. Please she is about to pay but just wants to hear a couple of reviews. Earliest date on British Council now is May but IDP still has April Please assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MacShiff: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Osaze007:
Help me thank Jesus
I aced it
I got
LRWS - 9,8,7.5,8.5

I aced it after my 3rd time I’m so excited wow thank you Jesus

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations all on your IELTS.
Keep spirits high for those who missed it by a few points, better days ahead.
I will encourage as many people as have the patience and time to apply for remarking in the "writing", as long as they are confident they deserved more. And if you can re register, do so as soon as possible. Just wondering why the last two results have had such low marks in "writing". I think if a lot of people apply for remarking in "writing" over a period of time, the issue might be flagged up to be looked into.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
@ Engr2000: God bless you my brother.
I just spoke with the man and he cleared me on some things.
Am enjoying this Nairaland jare. Very soon it will be bigger than facebook. God will bless all of us here. We are the true Nigerians.

Engr2000:
. He work with the Kaduna office.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Engr2000:
You can call this number:. He work with the Kaduna office.
Nazor83:
Am enjoying this Nairaland jare. Very soon it will be bigger than facebook. God will bless all of us here. We are the true Nigerians.

Since you noted the number already, might be a good idea to remove such private info now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jolao: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pls go ahead with Mod/IDP.
Sorry, I can't type this afternoon grin ,sleep dey my eyes, but I've shared my experience with them before, pls click on my moniker.
Tell the person to Study hard and she will be fine.
I wish her all the best.
sleekchic:
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to all that got PPR,ITA and required IELTS Scores. To those who haven't yet, your time too is coming.

Please if you did your IELTS with IDP share any advise/experience you have for someone considering using them. Please she is about to pay but just wants to hear a couple of reviews. Earliest date on British Council now is May but IDP still has April Please assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jolao:
Sorry, I can't type this afternoon grin ,sleep dey my eyes, but I've shared my experience with them before, pls click on my moniker.
I wish her all the best.

God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Done bro. Thanks for the observation.

cochtrane:

Since you noted the number already, might be a good idea to remove such private info now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Done bro. Thanks for the observation.

Since you noted the number already, might be a good idea to remove such private info now.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
evaluate it sir, it doesn't matter .
TheInvestor:
Hello Guys, I have a bachelor degree in Elect/Elect engr. and I have years of technical experience in the Telecommunication industry.
My question is this: will a MBA get me additional point given the fact that I do not have any management experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Let her go ahead.

They use headphones and the examiners for the speaking test are just like those at BC. Their staff on the main test day were polite too.

sleekchic:
Hello Everyone,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nazor83:

Funny enough I got the guy contact on google. But so far so good, the journey have been smooth with him. my wife transcript have been sent to WES and we are just waiting for the verification from NTI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wonderful. My searches were not quite successful. Only saw some numbers that were not active. It means you have an eagle eye . When did your wife finish her programme with NTI? My wife finished in 2009 when they were still affiliated to Usman DanFodio University and we have been afraid the credentials may be difficult to evaluate. Getting support from their regional offices has also been like hell. There is no word on the transcript we applied for in their Enugu office since Nov last year.

Engr2000:
Funny enough I got the guy contact on google. But so far so good, the journey have been smooth with him. my wife transcript have been sent to WES and we are just waiting for the verification from NTI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
I sent u a pm plz. Will like to have d NTI contact plz.
Tx in anticipation.
Engr2000:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
nnysmuse:
Let her go ahead.

They use headphones and the examiners for the speaking test are just like those at BC. Their staff on the main test day were polite too.

God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jolao:
I wish her all the best.

God bless you. Let me go through your posts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
@ Fanyeofori: I've sent the number to your mail box.

Fanyeofori:
I sent u a pm plz. Will like to have d NTI contact plz.
Tx in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Engr2000:
engineer pls I need the number too, kindly send it to me dall4evaril@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
congrats to all who aced IELTS and to those who are short
of 0.5 and 1 keep faith.
@osaze007 i am looking at you with concerning eye so you wanted to give us HBP on this your fine result. I am coming for you lemme buy pankere first

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
jholarharde:

engineer pls I need the number too, kindly send it to me da.... thanks
Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.