Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1296818 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations

Fortville:
God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden mail. Below is my timeline.

Thank you and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Ethelia:

Super congratulations!!!! I wish you the best!
thank u.wish u all d best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2018
conebeam:

Congratulations! God is indeed Faithful.
thank u so much.wish u d best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Scard: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Walegy:
I want to go and help my wife collect her result. She doesnt have the time, will they give me her result if I go with the photocopy of the front page of her passport at British Council?

Just go with the Original Passport, and make sure you know her exam number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
rosepetraa:

I know now that WES does not evaluate CITN. Created a profile and tried to enter that qualification, but got a message that they do not evaluate CITN.

Biko nu, anyone previously assessed their CITN professional certificate in the house? Which assessing body should I use. Biko!!!!

I'm not sure anyone here have assessed CITN before and got positive outcome. Since WES said they can't assess it, try IQAS, who knows you might be the one to open a new frontier of opportunity.

Me sef wan assess NIM to get points for two or more certificates, if that's possible. After all, I wrote exams and they should be able to generate transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Any idea please?

jelmusboy:
In addition to what was listed here, is it compulsory for all applicants to fill the schedule A form? Also, aside statutory declaration of Common law, what other CIC form does one need to fill post ITA that is not covered in the online application form?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2018
jelmusboy:
Any idea please?

Schedule A (and Travel History) Forms are not compulsory. However, a lot of people who have had visa refusals and extensive travel history happen to receive ADR's for them. Soooooo, the idea of submitting it upfront is to avoid getting an Adr and saving time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations...Please what's your NOC and CRS? I'm trying to figure out Ontario's criteria for sending NOI

Fortville:
Below is my timeline.

Ontario NOI-4th July 2017
Applied - 13th July 2017
Nominated - 10th November 2017
PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2018
luffyhaki:

Just start gathering ur docs

I have it remains just proof of funds
Police certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dazzlinganio: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Ethelia:

A bit confused by your question.... Are you asking if you should forget about evaluating the Masters? Anyway whats the CRS score with just Bachelors? Because you have also said you need the points for Masters

CRS with B.A is 439. With M.A is 441. Here is the question should we open our EE profile once we receive our ECA for our B.A or should we wait till I get my M.A. my husband also feels I should write another IELTS to get a higher score and become the primary applicant.( thanks for your time I am still JJC for this EE)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Na wa.

Now i know why you didn't understand the simple English on IQAS website.

phemmi1:

Don't be catty please. I have been to the site and still not quite clear dats y I m asking. I have been here a long time and done almost everything else without hardly asking any questions. Dis is for my brother because we are unsure. Get off your high horse!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Dazzlinganio:

CRS with B.A is 439. With M.A is 441. Here is the question should we open our EE profile once we receive our ECA for our B.A or should we wait till I get my M.A. my husband also feels I should write another IELTS to get a higher score and become the primary applicant.( thanks for your time I am still JJC for this EE)

Okay so I assume you have separate ECA applications for the B.A and M.A. As you know, the higher the crs score the better. Especially going by the current trend of high cut off. in any case you loose nothing by entering the pool with the B.A while still continuing the M.A ECA processing. If you get ITA before its completed then great, if not you can always edit the profile or create a new one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Clayrex101: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Yes they will give you.
Walegy:
I want to go and help my wife collect her result. She doesnt have the time, will they give me her result if I go with the photocopy of the front page of her passport at British Council?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dazzlinganio: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Ethelia:

Okay so I assume you have separate ECA applications for the B.A and M.A. As you know, the higher the crs score the better. Especially going by the current trend of high cut off. in any case you loose nothing by entering the pool with the B.A while still continuing the M.A ECA processing. If you get ITA before its completed then great, if not you can always edit the profile or create a new one.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
In other news, its like they are having another system maintenance today. I pray there is another set of mass progression of applications, Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats. God is surely faithful.

Fortville:
God is faithful who began a good work in me. I got the golden mail. Below is my timeline.

Ontario NOI-4th July 2017
Applied - 13th July 2017
Nominated - 10th November 2017
ITA - 15th November , 2017
AOR - 1st Dec, 2017
Medical passed/ IP1/NA2 - 13th Dec, 2017
FTD to LVO- assumed 16th January, 2018
IP2 - 27th February, 2018
Account updated - 9th March, 2018
ADR for eye colour, biopage & height-13th March 2018
PPR - 19th March, 2018.

Thank you everyone here, even though I am a silent reader, I owe it to heart people who contribute to helping a lot of people on this group that their advises do yield great results, the encouragement here is compared to none other.
For all waiting, steady but surely, it shall end in praise and God will be glorified.
I am still taking the reality in little by little.

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fortville: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
njbybrthnly:
Congratulations...Please what's your NOC and CRS? I'm trying to figure out Ontario's criteria for sending NOI

NOC - 0112 (HR Managers)
CRS - 418

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Ethelia:
In other news, its like they are having another system maintenance today. I pray there is another set of mass progression of applications, Amen!

Tell your people to do weekly back-to-back-to-back draws. Are you people comfortable leaving me here with uncle Lai? cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2018
mcstan18:

Tell your people to do weekly back-to-back-to-back draws. Are you people comfortable leaving me here with uncle Lai? cry

Mcstan ...You will leave to Canada this year by virtue of your caring nature.Shout Amen

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
mcstan18:

If only you know how much I'm anticipating your iTA and PPR grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
You that I regularly remember in my prayers. Taaa, gerrat, you will be in Canada before the end of this year. When they are tired of setting high scores, they will will do one draw with 415 for your sake.
mcstan18:

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
luffyhaki:
Mcstan ...You will leave to Canada this year by virtue of your caring nature.Shout Amen

AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Ethelia:
If only you know how much I'm anticipating your iTA and PPR grin grin

My dear, I even see Canadian streets in my dream now sad

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
You that I regularly remember in my prayers. Taaa, gerrat, you will be in Canada before the end of this year. When they are tired of setting high scores, they will will do one draw with 415 for your sake.

Let me gather my staff here to join in shouting AMEN. Emmasonic4me had better joined the chorus.
Verily verily I say unto you, I shall feast with your household in Canada during your next child dedication wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin
mcstan18:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
​Hello House, please help:
My aunt's daughter (same mother with my mom and different father) is my Manitoba supporter, making her my first cousin. Please what document will i use as proof of familial relationship with her. Remember they were born in the 40's so no birth certificate and no marriage certificate either?

Please HELP. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
mcstan18:

It will end in praise!
Don't ever lose hope. You will testify this year in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bellniki1:

It will end in praise!
Don't ever lose hope. You will testify this year in Jesus name, Amen!

See prayers for Mcstan.. You are loved genuinely bro

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good day house, I am new here but I have been following diligently. Please I want to ask. Does it mean someone with just an Ssce result no bsc can't apply? I need a reply on this. Thanks for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Amen. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

mcstan18:

Let me gather my staff here to join in shouting AMEN. Emmasonic4me had better joined the chorus.
Verily verily I say unto you, I shall feast with your household in Canada during your next child dedication wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lucious477: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by phemmi1: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.