Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294798 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats again. It has really ended in praise.
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as possible because I drew a lot of strength from the timelines of others and hope mine gets to inspire somebody.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE, though the journey still continues.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=linuslynx post=66010665]
Long post alert!!

Beautiful

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
I tap into this testimony in Jesus Name. I will come back short to testify.

Congratulations.

Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as possible because I drew a lot of strength from the timelines of others and hope mine gets to inspire somebody.

IELTS - 30/9/17 LRWS 7.5,8.5,8,7.5 FIRST ATTEMPT
IELTS - 14/10/17 LRWS 8.5,7.5,8,8 SECOND AND LAST ATTEMPT
ECA - 23/01/18 (IQAS)
ITA - 26/01/18
AOR - 08/2/18
IP1 - 10/2/18
NA1 - 14/2/18
MEP - 18/2/18
NA2 - 21/2/18
IP2 - 27/2/18
PPR - 19/3/18

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please someone should really help me break down ices evaluation method cus i plan using them. Do i need to download any doc from thier site and take to my school wen sending the transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nazor83:
@ Engr2000: Any progress on this evaluation? My wife's transcript has not got to WES. I want to know how far your wife's own has gone.

WES have received her transcript. we are awaiting verification from NTI. Just relax and keep disturbing the guy. You suppose sabi Govt worker's syndrome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations in Advance to All.

I need quick response, do i need to send my marriage certificate and court affidavit for change of name to WES?. My father name is appearing on my certificate and my hubby surname is appearing on my pay slips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx

Congratulations.... you're highly favoured

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Engr2000: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
emafav:
Congratulations in Advance to All.

I need quick response, do i need to send my marriage certificate and court affidavit for change of name to WES?. My father name is appearing on my certificate and my hubby surname is appearing on my pay slips.
which name is on your passport? if it's your husband surname then you need to fax the Affidavit for change of name to WES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as pos and d bless us in this journey

Thank you for your well detailed explanation. Your HR strong oh but last last, God strong pass them. God bless that your immediate manager who stepped in. Don't forget his help cos these days some go fear to counter HR decree or stick their neck come outside.

Congrats again

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sistaj: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Testimonies:
Hello fam,

Any uniport graduate in the house who has gone through the transcript application process?

I just got an info today that to process my transcript and send to WES, it would cost me #37,500 + #20,000.

#37,500 for transcript processing
#20,000 for courier

This is outrageous, please can anyone that recently processed his/her transcript confirm this?

Am I also supposed to pay for verification when WES requests for it from the school?

Please, help a bro.

Thanks.
It is true if u want to use wes.the school charges 100 dollars for was verification.international transcript is 25k then courier of about 14k or 15k.can't remember exactly.it is stipulated at the transcript office.you can use ices or Iqas if u don't wish to pay the 100 dollars cos that's what I did.They don't need second level verification if the transcript is sealed and no evidence of tampering.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bumea(f): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening house.

Please those that evaluated their ATS certificate how did you go about it.

I have sent both my ATS transcripts and certificates to WES twice now but they keep telling me that they are unable to evaluate the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chaerin: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for the valuable information and resources provided through this forum. Been a silent lurker for a while now and finally decided to apply for EE. Currently in the pool and hoping for an ITA in the next draw by God's grace.

For the POF, I am expecting some funds from a family member. The transaction will be done through a bank transfer and deposited into my savings salary account. I plan on placing the funds in a fixed deposit account and attaching the fixed deposit certificate as well.

Essentially for my POF, I will be submitting:
Bank Reference Letter
Bank Statement
Gift Deed
Fixed Deposit Certificate

Just wanted to make sure that this is ok as evidence for POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Engr2000:
which name is on your passport? if it's your husband surname then you need to fax the Affidavit for change of name to WES.
My Husband surname. @Engr2000: Thanks for quick response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Evening All, am about filling my Manitoba Nominee but I got to a point where am asked to provide both Express entry ID and Job seeker validation code, though I have an existing Express ENtry profile. Please how do I get these codes and what do they look like incase I come across them. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
No wahala bro.
Thanks and all the best. I will keep in touch to know what's up.

Engr2000:
WES have received her transcript. we are awaiting verification from NTI. Just relax and keep disturbing the guy. You suppose sabi Govt worker's syndrome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

PPR - 19/3/18

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by browndoll: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations !!!! See me smiling one would think i got the ppr!
Been worried about my uk Visa refusal and seeing your post reassured me that it won't be an issue.Although my refusal was almost 12 years ago and i really cant remember the flimsy reason they gave.
Please did you attach the scanned expired passport pages to travel documents or the LOE upload box.My husband is the PA and we aren't sure where to upload my refusal explanation and the past passport pages.
Congratulations again!!

Long post alert!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bumea(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
grammy010:

Hello fam,

I have a GOOD NEWS For anyone that has AAT with BSC and want to know if WES evaluate it as TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES, the good news is I just received my ECA today and I can confirm that both was evaluated as COMPLETION OF A COLLEGE-LEVEL CERTIFICATE (ONE YEAR) AND A BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FOUR YEARS).

So anyone with AAT should waste no time to send it to WES for evaluation as it would really help increase their score significantly.

Regards.

Good evening.

Please how did you go about your ATS evaluation. Wes keeps telling me that they are unable to evaluate the certificate. I have sent both the transcripts and certificates twice to them but they keep rejecting it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Damysa(f): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations!!! your God na sharp sharp God ooo. Waooh this is the fastest I have seen in this journey.

The God that did yours Will do ours in Jesus name.

It shall end in praise

linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

IELTS - 30/9/17 LRWS 7.5,8.5,8,7.5 FIRST ATTEMPT
IELTS - 14/10/17 LRWS 8.5,7.5,8,8 SECOND AND LAST ATTEMPT
ECA - 23/01/18 (IQAS)
ITA - 26/01/18
AOR - 08/2/18
IP1 - 10/2/18
NA1 - 14/2/18
MEP - 18/2/18
NA2 - 21/2/18
IP2 - 27/2/18
PPR - 19/3/18

I started my ECA August 2017 after struggling to get my MBA result for masters I finished since 2015 so my battle started with getting statement of result first. Whatever your battle is it must pass.

For IELTS i used ieltsbuddy.com, ieltsessentials.com,ieltsliz.com. I used youtube mainly for listening cos after I had 7.5 for my first listening eye clear me and I had to burn that data and livestream practice modules.

ECA with IQAS can be crazy because the wait time is killing. I used them as I didn't want the wahala of going back to beg for verification especially as I no trust this NASU guys. They evaluated my Executive masters as canadian equivalent.

Now for POF I used Treasury bills certificate for about 70% of it while I used 25% of my pension fund to make up the balance. Half of the Tbills matured on 15th march sef and it had been running since October last year.
I didn't include my statement of account deliberately for personal reasons and I didn't also included any reference letter from the bank.

My employment reference letter is where my heart was thumbing as my employer look me for eye tell me say dem no go give me reference letter but God is not man and God pass man. You can imagine with 9yrs work experience. Thanks to post shared here I spoke with my immediate boss beg the guy tire and he now signed a reference letter on plain sheet, I notarized it and added his id card and mine. I included my to and fro mail with HR wey dem no gree give me the reference as evidence then included some work mails and payslip. I still dodge to include my account statement.

I had three UK visa refusals in the past, those guys almost messed up my self esteem but thanks to canada for my trouble God has given me double. I stated the refusals and included the refusal letters sef ( yea been keeping them since 2013 ). I also included schedule A.

For the passport for EAPR I didn't adjust nada na how I snap am for studio 24 in anticipation of PPR with the 50 mm x 70 mm dimension na so I upload am especially since the instruction said at least 35 mm x 45mm. I also uploaded my expired passport data page with stickers and stamp pages.

Now guys that's my story in summary and I hope it inspires someone that no matter the challenge facing you now in this journey be it ECA,IELTS,POF or awaiting PPR just remain focused,calm and prayerful and you would conquer. I never believed I would get PPR after 41 days despite all this my comma.

This thread has been immensely helpful and to think I read everything from thread 1 though I joined midway there, it can only be God. I encourage us to read extensively and do our own research too and as much as you can when submitting include every every.

Wonderful people too numerous to holla but God sees you all and would bless us in this journey.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
balogunsam:

Good evening ma'am. Let me try answer you.

1. The older you or him become, the lower your points for age drops...once yoi have checked the costs and convinced ots spkething4for you, please start asap..just start!

2. I am not sure about this, but i think its max 20 if the spouse aces the

3. You cannot jointly do ECA. Each will do his or hers individually. You get more points if you both do.
With the surge on CRS cut off points, if neither of you have a masters degree, you may habe low CRS.

Wish you the best.

Thank you so much,would doing my ECA add any value to the points since I am not a principal applicant, trying to think of a way to save cost,don't want to throw cash to the bin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
@linuslynx hearty congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Aim4Dtop:

Thank you so much,would doing my ECA add any value to the points since I am not a principal applicant, trying to think of a way to save cost,don't want to throw cash to the bin

Yes it will improve your scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Testimonies: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
sistaj:

It is true if u want to use wes.the school charges 100 dollars for was verification.international transcript is 25k then courier of about 14k or 15k.can't remember exactly.it is stipulated at the transcript office.you can use ices or Iqas if u don't wish to pay the 100 dollars cos that's what I did.They don't need second level verification if the transcript is sealed and no evidence of tampering.

God bless you for this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats. Go and florish in the land of Canada in Jesus Name.

linuslynx:
Guys!! It's PPR. Thank you most high. Would be back shortly with my story and timeline.

It has ended in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
I attached the expired stamped passport pages at travel doc placeholder then attached the refusal letter or explanation as would be in your case at the LOE placeholder with LOE of course.

browndoll:
Congratulations !!!! See me smiling one would think i got the ppr!
Been worried about my uk Visa refusal and seeing your post reassured me that it won't be an issue.Although my refusal was almost 12 years ago and i really cant remember the flimsy reason they gave.
Please did you attach the scanned expired passport pages to travel documents or the LOE upload box.My husband is the PA and we aren't sure where to upload my refusal explanation and the past passport pages.
Congratulations again!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by browndoll: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok.Thanks a lot.please how about the schedule A? Where did you upload it to?

linuslynx:
I attached the expired stamped passport pages at travel doc placeholder then attached the refusal letter or explanation as would be in your case at the LOE placeholder with LOE of course.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ennygal: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone. Does anyone know any reliable in records (University of Ibadan Undergraduate), i need to process my transcript and want it to be sent for WES verification. Note: i have to get it done within a short period because Nasuu strike has only been suspended, not called off. Thank you. My email address is ennygal2016@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2018
bumea:

Good evening.

Please how did you go about your ATS evaluation. Wes keeps telling me that they are unable to evaluate the certificate. I have sent both the transcripts and certificates twice to them but they keep rejecting it.
is this wat u filled Awaiting evaluation tho
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by skylar2020(f): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2018
linuslynx:

Long post alert!!

My timeline below. Now I'd be as detailed as possible because I drew a lot of strength from the timelines of others and hope mine gets to inspire somebody

Please how long did tour evaluation with IQAS take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by veleta: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2018
@Linuslynx,congrats dear.You are highly favoured.Please what NOC did you use for your application?For someone who headed Customer Service for a year and as well had rotations all through operations what NOC can he fit in 6314(Customer and Information Service Supervisor).

Please anyone's input would be appreciated.Goodluck to everyone waiting for draw tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by justbazick: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2018
For OINP, is it mandatory to submit 6 months bank statement. My POF is in mutual funds and planned using that only. Is this acceptable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.