Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295395 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by twayne01(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
I wish you all the best!

Father Lord we are grateful for this PPR rain that is falling while we wait patiently for it to reach our turn too grin grin[/quote]

Hi Ethelia, great job youre doing on here. Quick one, I am currently in the pool with a score of 438 and I also have an offer of admission from a school in Ottawa. Does this count or better still how can i make use of the admission in the race?

Pls advise. Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Zeiya(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
I am happy to tell you that the eagle has landed. Please find below my time line and ensuing epistle

So fast. Congrats @hifty

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2018
So I need advice. I was employed by a firm that provides services for some Big shot clients in the oil industry. Right from inception of employment I have always reported at the Clients site reporting to my supervisor who is an employee of the client.

I need a reference letter stating my job descriptions and all.. So i want to ask if its the client's letter headed paper I would use or my own company letter head. Taking into account that my own company won't be able to adequately talk about me if they decide to do a background check on my Job description.

And if I use the client letter head, is it not going to seem contractdicotry since I'll be filling my company name as my employer.. I need advice pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ennygal: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone. Does anyone know any reliable in records (University of Ibadan Undergraduate), i need to process my transcript and want it to be sent for WES verification. Note: i have to get it done within a short period because Nasuu strike has only been suspended, not called off. Thank you. My email address is ennygal2016@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 08096867404.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2018
twayne01:

Hi Ethelia, great job youre doing on here. Quick one, I am currently in the pool with a score of 438 and I also have an offer of admission from a school in Ottawa. Does this count or better still how can i make use of the admission in the race?

Pls advise. Cheers.

Having admission doesn't give any advantage in PR application. Student visa application and PR application are 2 separate processes. Now, some people feel that you stand the risk of having the student visa application refused if you submit it when you have a pending pr application. This is because there is already prima facie evidence that you intend to remain in Canada and the Visa officer might feel you wont be inclined to leave after the expiration of a study permit if your PR application is refused (hope I’m making sense?). In any case, if you are able to prove enough ties back in Nigeria and convince the VO then your student visa might still be approved
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Congrats Hifyty.

Indeed, it ended in Praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tolz451: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations!

Zeiya:
I am happy to tell you that the eagle has landed. Please find below my time line and ensuing epistle
IELTS: May 13th 2017
EE profile: June 8th 2017
CRS: 432
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017
PNP Nomination: 1st Feb 2018
ITA: 7th Feb 2018
AOR: 20th Feb 2018
MEP: 27th Feb 2018
IP2: 27TH Feb 2018
PPR: 20th March 2018
VO: Ottawa

So fast. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Wow...This is really God manifesting His greatness. I remember when you were worried you'd receive a procedural fairness letter...instead you've received PPR in such a short time. Our God is just too good. I'm really happy for you.

hifyty:
Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks
mcstan18:

Please do the following:
- Navigate to "check status and messages"
- Scroll down to see your application messages
- Find the message with the following subject: "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - Job Bank..."
- Download the pdf document attached to it
- The information you seek should correspond with what I have attached in the image below.

PS: Whenever you receive a communication on your account, read through it, download and save a copy to a file on your computer. It will make referencing easier. That's what I do anyway and I think it's a cool practice.

Good morning my neighbors.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ennygal: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
unyted:
inbox me
Can i have ur number pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017
Big congratulations hifyty. It has indeed ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2018
browndoll:
Congratulations !!!! See me smiling one would think i got the ppr!
Been worried about my uk Visa refusal and seeing your post reassured me that it won't be an issue.Although my refusal was almost 12 years ago and i really cant remember the flimsy reason they gave.
Please did you attach the scanned expired passport pages to travel documents or the LOE upload box.My husband is the PA and we aren't sure where to upload my refusal explanation and the past passport pages.
Congratulations again!!

Same here. The post gave me hope. My dh uk denial was 2004 and 2005. I believe we might be lucky enough to escape LVO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017

Congrats. God really favored you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fameli: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
That's the fee. I paid same amount

Testimonies:

Please, don't just walk by.
Any relevant information will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=hifyty post=66017445]Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017

congratulations am so happy for I remembered your testimony. finally it has ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dhejavu: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Baba God oo pick up the call smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Yes you can evaluate them

Yes they add up to 30 additional points

You have to evaluate either AAT or ACA. Doing both is a waste of money as they still put you in the same class of 2 or more degrees

type aca in the search thread to read through people's experience

Some didnt get positive evaluation because of how they filled it in WES

Avangard:
Hi guys,

I've been a silent reader of this thread for the past 3 months, yet I've not gotten convincing answer on evaluation of ACA and AAT. Plz I need someone to clarify whether I can evaluate them, if yes, will they add to my CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
You see ehn, this God we serve is not to be joked with. I am sooooooo happy for you. Your daughter is everybody's daughter o. You are surely highly favoured.

Go and shine jare.

hifyty:
Folks,

See you around in Canada, It will end in praise!

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ennygal: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone. Does anyone know any reliable in records (University of Ibadan Undergraduate), i need to process my transcript and want it to be sent for WES verification. Note: i have to get it done within a short period because Nasuu strike has only been suspended, not called off. My email address is ennygal2016@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 08096867404. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Clayrex101: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Thank you.
wholesomegrace:

Page 0 sir, also dealt few pages back. Lemme paste something for you from 40manlappy

IELTS= currently N68,000..... now 75k
ECA= depends on the body; WES, ICES and IQAS charge between CAD 215 to 400 CAD
Medicals=depends on the clinic; Consultant/Children's Practice charges N28k flat for all (PA and dependants) while QLife charges N28k for adults and N20k for each child below 5 years, 5 years to 10 years are charged 22k. Abuja Clinic charges N48k per adult; IOM Abuja charges N40,200 for adults.
Visa fees=CAD 1040 for each adult; CAD 150 for children
Proof of Fund= depends on family. Refer to the first post
Flight ticket= depends on the airline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blingyrie: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Ethelia:

@ethelia, can someone already studying in Canada apply for pr? He didn’t know he could make the crs and after checking, he is at 452. Can he go ahead to apply for pr while on study visa?

Having admission doesn't give any advantage in PR application. Student visa application and PR application are 2 separate processes. Now, some people feel that you stand the risk of having the student visa application refused if you submit it when you have a pending pr application. This is because there is already prima facie evidence that you intend to remain in Canada and the Visa officer might feel you wont be inclined to leave after the expiration of a study permit if your PR application is refused (hope I’m making sense?). In any case, if you are able to prove enough ties back in Nigeria and convince the VO then your student visa might still be approved
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks a lot yours is just around the corner IJN.

Newmum0615:
Congrats again. It has really ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks our GlitteringStar may you continue to shine on.

GlitteringStar:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks a lot you were a source of inspiration.

40manlappy:
Congrats @caseynewnn @linuslynx @Fortville and all other PPR recipients smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Blingyrie post=66022448][/quote]

Yes I believe so. He will only have to change his status with the school when he gets his PR (even better for him as he will pay less and won't be bound by the strict student visa requirements. )
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2018
I uploaded it at the LOE placeholder.

browndoll:
Ok.Thanks a lot.please how about the schedule A? Where did you upload it to?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
I got their first acknowledgement mail after receipt of my result/id doc on 16th september 2017. They acknowlegded receipt of my transcript on 3rd November 2017 and I got ECA 23rd Jan, 2018.

skylar2020:

Please how long did tour evaluation with IQAS take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
linuslynx:
Thanks our GlitteringStar may you continue to shine on.

Amen! You are welcome. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Newmum has already responded, 6314 is fine just capture your work duties in the reference letter to match at least 70% of the NOC spec.

All the best.

veleta:
@Linuslynx,congrats dear.You are highly favoured.Please what NOC did you use for your application?For someone who headed Customer Service for a year and as well had rotations all through operations what NOC can he fit in 6314(Customer and Information Service Supervisor).

Please anyone's input would be appreciated.Goodluck to everyone waiting for draw tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KachiiE: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Your Timeline is unbelievable, and so swift
Congratulations i Tap into your blessing
[quote author=jholarharde post=66022126][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
You are welcome. Amen. It is settled.
linuslynx:
Thanks a lot yours is just around the corner IJN.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,
PNPO App- 3rd Nov 2017

Your testimony is a complete one and I rejoice with you. Congratulations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.