Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294812 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Benny247(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have finally nailed this IELTS after several attempts lipsrsealed
In the order of LRWS
1st............................................... 5.5,6.5,7.5,7.5 in 2016 (British Council)
2nd.............................................. 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7 in 2016 (British Council)
3rd............................................... 7.5,7.5,7,7 in 2017 (British Council)
4th............................................... 8, 6.5, 6.5, 7 03/03/2018 (British Council)
5th............................................... 8.5, 8, 7, 8 24/03/2018. (IDP ABUJA)

My CRS is currently 467 with my last IELTS result.

However, I need format for GIFT DEED and how to go about it. I have done my WES already.

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2018
What is the concern? Is it because it's your father's company? If that is the issue....imagine Dangote's child working for who? Working for your Daddy's company is not a crime.

The only issue here is that they my be more detailed in trying to verify that she actually worked there, because people can easily lie about this kind of thing. She may explain that it was her father's company and back the reference up with statement of account showing payments coming from the company into her account. Else, she may be silent about the relationship after all Daddy does not have to be the one to sign the reference. However, remember that a Google search might bring it up.

Please be mindful of social media profiles too.

Treasure1611:
Pls i need clatification on work experience, just wanna share my concerns here. My sis has been working as a Public relations officer in my father's company for 3years now and shes wants to apply for EE. Hope it wont raise an eyebrow with the immigration officers.
Although all required documents will be provided.

Tanx y'all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Lol. That one weak me. I just dey look una. grin

prideandjoy:
What exactly do you guys want from people? Complaining here and there about referrals to page 0. If you are not ready to invest your time (by reading and researching) in a life changing opportunity then go and hire a consultant. the other dude said he went through elders post and saw they were once novice... instead of him to use time to research on his permanent residency journey - Pettiness Redefined.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tosinsho007: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2018
hello house,

please there was a mistake on my international passport, (middle name was put first) so my wes, ielts, PCC, msc certificate all have my second name as first, my bsc is the only thing with the correct name format please what kind of affidavit can i swear to submit with my application ?

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2018
See a IDP liberated you from the land of Egypt. Congrats jare.

Benny247:
Hello Guys,

5th............................................... 8.5, 8, 7, 8 24/03/2018. (IDP ABUJA)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
One and same person OR Confirmation of name affidavit. Any would do.
Tosinsho007:
hello house,

please there was a mistake on my international passport, (middle name was put first) so my wes, ielts, PCC, msc certificate all have my second name as first, my bsc is the only thing with the correct name format please what kind of affidavit can i swear to submit with my application ?

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/1#59648352

Benny247:
Hello Guys,

In the order of LRWS
1st............................................... 5.5,6.5,7.5,7.5 in 2016 (British Council)
2nd.............................................. 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7 in 2016 (British Council)
3rd............................................... 7.5,7.5,7,7 in 2017 (British Council)
4th............................................... 8, 6.5, 6.5, 7 03/03/2018 (British Council)

However, I need format for GIFT DEED and how to go about it. I have done my WES already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2018
maideyz:
Good day all,

I got a very dissappointing result for my ielts. This is my third attempt and i really prepared for the exam but to my dissapointment the result is worse than the previous ones.

I had Listening 7
Reading 6.5
writing 6.0
speaking 6.5

i have wept my eyes out. Please i think something is definitely wrong because i studied hard for this exam. i used the jays youtube session, studied with ielts buddy and ieltsliz. i am thinking of applying for remark. kindly advise if it is really worth. what is the cost and process. thank you.

Don’t give up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2018
maideyz:
Good day all,

I got a very disappointing result for my ielts.

I am really sorry for the disappointing result. It isn't over yet my dear, I believe you can do it again (and even better). Brace up and register for the next like nothing ever happened. Stay strong. This phase shall be over if we keep at it diligently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tosinsho007: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
THANK YOU
Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
@Tosinsho007

Please find sample

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/450#62358403

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
tippex:
Congrats to all those who aced their ielts. Didn't ace it again at my 3rd attempt...

Truth is your sadness doesn't change anything. It will end in praise!

With eyes on the ultimate goal, you will surmount these obstacles.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2018
Let me drop this here this morning.

I read laminaria's post where he/she was so angry at the way people direct people to Page 0.
I'll use myself as an example.
After i read about Express Entry on the cic website. I started searching google for practical examples and information.
One day, i was searching google for something about POF and I stumbled on this thread.
When i opened the page google directed me to, i saw a post from Iphie...(can't remember the full moniker), i read it.
It was from reading about POF that i saw that, IQAS evaluation favours law degree, how to add a new born to the application, how to add spouse, how to obtain US PCC. I also got Inspector's Moshood's information, and many other useful information. I also learnt all the abbreviations from reading this thread. I have a jotter where i note stuffs down.

The people i direct to this thread thank me all the time for the valuable information they get here.
It therefore surprises me that people are angry because they are directed to Page 0.
No one is saying don't ask questions, but let the questions be constructive. Afterall, i also learn from other peoples' questions and the answers given.

This Canada when all of us want to go so, this naija style will not help us. We are so used to getting spoon fed for everything.
For those that haven't travelled abroad (no offence meant) let us not join those that are angry when some harsh answers are given.
It should ginger you to read. It's DIY in Canada and other civilised countries.
I'm not saying people don't help there, but you're expected to know some basic things. For example using the internet to get information.

To show how irritating some questions are, it was here i read a question, ''which bank is best for POF''. Recently someone said flesh up your job duties and the question that followed was ''how do i do that?''.

I expect that, many of us should be getting information from the living in Canada thread by now. There's nothing wrong in getting information ahead.

In conclusion, Please let us read and understand this Express Entry Process before asking questions. Many questions here are totally unnecessary. Meanwhile, for those of you, attacking Canadianfly, i'll say there's no need for it. She's just teaching us to learn the hard way. Smart people see sense in her sarcastic answers. Some others feel she's too harsh. There'll come a time when her response will make sense to all of us.

I rest my case.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Benny247:
Hello Guys,

Congratuations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Your writing is what we call 'Let my people go' back in school.
Congrats, fine results you have.

CheekyGirl:
My people!!

IELTS result has landed. Not so happy about this Writing sha

First attempt (BC)
L - 8.5
S - 8.0
R - 7.5
W - 6.0

Second attempt (MOD IDP)
L - 9.0
S - 8.5
R - 8.0
W- 7.0

In all, I give God praise!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chybaz: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
You will receive one copy of your Test Report Form*. (*Those applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will receive two. You will need to provide the test centre with proof of application to CIC.)

Read this on Bri Council's Cameroon IELTS test taker's page online..
Pls who understand's this or isn't it applicable in Nigeria

Morning to the babas in the house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
cool cool smiley
Benny247:
Hello Guys,

In the order of LRWS

Kindly direct me on how you registered using IDP as I went online and all available spaces have been filled up already. Please I need guidance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by skylar2020(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Benny247:
Hello Guys,

In the order of LRWS

Please can I pm you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Everyday Page 0 people!

I am looking for POF abeg , 3.5M is alot of money, my ITA is counting cool grin.

Congrats to the IELTS successes and those that need to rewrite, don't give up o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2018
POF is on page 0, take a torchlight with you.

runs and hide

Fuzzyman:
Everyday Page 0 people!

I am looking for POF abeg , 3.5M is alot of money, my ITA is counting cool grin.

Congrats to the IELTS successes and those that need to rewrite, don't give up o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2018
@coolangel54.

If you went online, you'll see the dates that are available.
You definitely cannot register for the spaces filled up.
Meanwhile, its the website that will explain the registration process better than anyone here.
It's better you call the Mobile Nos. on the site.
Goodluck.

coolangel54:
cool cool smiley
Kindly direct me on how you registered using IDP as I went online and all available spaces have been filled up already. Please I need guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
grin @ bolded.

You haf talk everything.

Na so, the former Elfmann been dey vex me before, now I understand why it can be frustrating to keep answering the same questions over and over again or even answering seemingly "unintelligent" ones.

In summary, whether "seniors" asked the same type of questions in the past does not make our stance of insisting that people read invalid. As for me, I will keep redirecting to page zero. I will never use insulting words when doing so, but if you feel that I should wakapass instead of telling you to start from page zero, then I'm sorry I cannot help you. I will still say it. Cos I am trying to help you, not belittle you!

I wish someone told me to even read page zero while I was starting out.

ysteph:

To show how irritating some questions are, it was here i read a question, ''which bank is best for POF''. Recently someone said flesh up your job duties and the question that followed was ''how do i do that?''.

I expect that, many of us should be getting information from the living in Canada thread by now. There's nothing wrong in getting information ahead.

I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
happytbaby:
POF is on page 0, take a torchlight with you.

runs and hide

I am coming for you because [/b] i kent take this [b] shocked cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2018
unusualfavour:
And the bully starts again. Please, which is easier evaluate only M.Sc; check page XX for answers or this ping pong of a reply you are dosing out.
Just Volunteer on answering those.. Division of labor. And no payment oh.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olufemijr: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Please I would like to know if secondary schools issue transcript on request for Manitoba pnp application ?

Secondly, for the Manitoba pnp, university don't give individual transcript even if they do they will stamp it unofficial, Am I to send the transcript to Manitoba pnp or how do I go about it.
Someone with useful information should pls help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
CheekyGirl:
My people!!

IELTS result has landed. Not so happy about this Writing sha

Second attempt (MOD IDP)
L - 9.0
S - 8.5
R - 8.0
W- 7.0

In all, I give God praise!!!!!

You better jump up and start jubilating. obviously Writing was your week point but u made a quantum leap nonetheless and others increased too.
Dive inside pool

Or you can even attempt a remark if you feel that score can be better

My dear thank God for your own oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Newmum0615:
grin @ bolded.

You haf talk everything.

Na so, the former Elfmann been dey vex me before, now I understand why it can be frustrating to keep answering the same questions over and over again or even answering seemingly "unintelligent" ones.

In summary, whether "seniors" asked the same type of questions in the past does not make our stance of insisting that people read invalid. As for me, I will keep redirecting to page zero. I will never use insulting words when doing so, but if you feel that I should wakapass instead of telling you to start from page zero, then I'm sorry I cannot help you. I will still say it. Cos I am trying to help you, not belittle you!

I wish someone told me to even read page zero while I was starting out.

If u wakapass, they will spam the thread. The only person who must answer u is ur agent. Period! Thank u for coming around, I deserve an apology.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Benny247:
Hello Guys,

In the order of LRWS

Mheeen This is deep.
Congrats.

BC hmmmmmm I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
This your post made me laugh.

POF fall on you sooner than you expect, In Jesus Name. AMEN.
It will SURELY end in praise.

Fuzzyman:
Everyday Page 0 people!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Benny247:
Hello Guys,

In the o

There's a link to sample gift deed document on page 0 OR just use d search option type in gift deed and read away.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
I couldn'thelp but quote your long post.
This is IELTS writing task 2.
Introduction
Body1
Body2
Conclusion

There is nothing you can do to satisfy the "feed me in the mouth crew". They will always come back here and expect to be fed.

ysteph:

I read laminaria's post where he/she was so angry at the way people direct people to Page 0.
I'll use myself as an example.
After i read about Express Entry on the cic website. I started searching google for practical examples and information.
One day, i was searching google for something about POF and I stumbled on this thread.
When i opened the page google directed me to, i saw a post from Iphie...(can't remember the full moniker), i read it.
It was from reading about POF that i saw that, IQAS evaluation favours law degree, how to add a new born to the application, how to add spouse, how to obtain US PCC. I also got Inspector's Moshood's information, and many other useful information. I also learnt all the abbreviations from reading this thread. I have a jotter where i note stuffs down.

The people i direct to this thread thank me all the time for the valuable information they get here.
It therefore surprises me that people are angry because they are directed to Page 0.
No one is saying don't ask questions, but let the questions be constructive. Afterall, i also learn from other peoples' questions and the answers given.

This Canada when all of us want to go so, this naija style will not help us. We are so used to getting spoon fed for everything.
For those that haven't travelled abroad (no offence meant) let us not join those that are angry when some harsh answers are given.
It should ginger you to read. It's DIY in Canada and other civilised countries.
I'm not saying people don't help there, but you're expected to know some basic things. For example using the internet to get information.

In conclusion, Please let us read and understand this Express Entry Process before asking questions. Many questions here are totally unnecessary. Meanwhile, for those of you, attacking Canadianfly, i'll say there's no need for it. She's just teaching us to learn the hard way. Smart people see sense in her sarcastic answers. Some others feel she's too harsh. There'll come a time when her response will make sense to all of us.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.