Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293243 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ken4jj(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Canadianfly:

See answers below:

1) would be better if you share what you drafted and we can help you 'flesh it up' (in the words of Newmum0615)

2) Wifey doesn't have to be working at an MNc before her reference letter is valid. She should get her reference letter, then add any proof of employment she has. E.g. Pay stubs, bank statement showing salary payment or employment letter. Anything related to the work she can find is fine.

Ok. Look at what i have written. I don't know if it is right.

My Address
CIC Address

Dear Visa Officer,
Letter of Authorization for the Use of My Account
I, (My Name) the accompany spouse to (Her Name) wish to state that I have given her the full authority to use the funds in my account (Acc Name and Number) as our settlement funds in Canada. The funds will be available to her whenever and wherever it is needed all through the process.

Yours faithfully,
Signature
My Name and date

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
mcstan18:

You can use it. I would've used it myself if I'd received an ITA before mine matured some weeks ago. My friend (who marketed it to me 5 years ago) worked there, he used his policy certificate alongside T-Bills and pension contribution as PoF. Now the young man says hello from the other side.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
nairalandnewbie:
LOL! BC wants to chop my money oo...
Just checked my result grin
L- 8.5
R-9.0
S-8.0
W- 6.5
overall- 8.0
This is my first and last attempt i no go gree angry
Remark here i come...i'd use this time to complete my pof shebi they want to be stupid ni angry

Please help me with links to materials you used.
Congratulations.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by laminaria(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Newmum0615:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The fear of Laminaria

Make them give u visa jare so we can be the next one to attend to, we are just on queue behind u. Don’t even know whatever Ip, Im, Na ,I Dey self.
Wait o, Abi u dey wait to give us full gist self like u Dey wait to get ur PP back from Ghana before u announce it, God is watch u in 3D.
Is gonna end in praises for us all!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
adespecial:
I am also feeling nervous about this speaking....... My exam date is 21st of April.
Pls, which materials did you read and practiced your speaking test?

quote author=123abcclown post=66479597]Overall Band: 7.5
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 7.5

See speaking that I was afraid of.

I don't know so much, I only had a 7.5; But I feel the most important thing about the speaking is for the candidate to speaking naturally.

I had a big hiccup during the second part (the part where you are handed a task card) as I barely spoke for 1 minute.

I honestly didn't really prepare for the speaking. I checked videos on youtube and looked through the official ielts website to know what the examiner look out for. I also notably practiced with a friend a day to my test for about 2 hours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jezme: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
cry

First attempt: LRWS 8,6.5,7,7
Second attempt: LRWS 8,9,6.5,7

I want to apply for EOR in writing and speaking. From the info I found online, I have to raise a bank draft of 15k and take it to their office in Lagos. Can someone please confirm if this is right?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
segzy14:
Please is this the right way of filling this form?
I have not worked in Canada before .
off course not grin. chose the right tin none

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello house,
I read somewhere on this thread where someone said remedial certificates can be used for ECA ,Am I right or wrong?
I just remembered I did remedial studies for one year in the same school I had my B.Tech
Thanks for the assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
ednut1:
off course not grin. chose the right tin none

Thanks to you and nairalandnewbie
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cherrychizzle: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good Day Seniors and Experts,

Please do not ignore

I have been an ardent follower on this thread but now am in dire need of your help.

IELTS RESULT LRSW 8 6 7.5 5.5 please should i apply for a remark for my writing?

You suggestions are highly appreciated!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jezme:
cry

First attempt: LRWS 8,6.5,7,7
Second attempt: LRWS 8,9,6.5,7

I want to apply for EOR in writing and speaking. From the info I found online, I have to raise a bank draft of 15k and take it to their office in Lagos. Can someone please confirm if this is right?

Thank you
fill the form, take your result along, and go with the draft duly signed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Holuwarsehun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pearlywhitez(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol! We're in the same boat. I got the exact scores you got. These British Council guys are mean sha!
segzy14:

Please help me with links to materials you used.
Congratulations.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
segzy14:
Please is this the right way of filling this form?
I have not worked in Canada before .

Sir, you haven't worked in Canada before... you admitted that. So why are you confusing yourself again, the question is clear!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ethelia:

Sir, you haven't worked in Canada before... you admitted that. So why are you confusing yourself again, the question is clear!

Legal babe where you dey since
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
You want make I dey drag crown with GS now? Naaaah, she has beaten me to that drama. grin

laminaria:

Make them give u visa jare so we can be the next one to attend to, we are just on queue behind u. Don’t even know whatever Ip, Im, Na ,I Dey self.
Wait o, Abi u dey wait to give us full gist self like u Dey wait to get ur PP back from Ghana before u announce it, God is watch u in 3D.
Is gonna end in praises for us all!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
luffyhaki:

Legal babe where you dey since

I dey look everybody o! I think Waka pass will be the new mode of operation for me since referring people to page 0 is becoming an issue.

In other more interesting news, congratulations to those who passed Ielts and for those who didn't get their desired scores, chin up and take the exam again. No giving up in this race

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Newmum0615:
Bia Elfmann, stop calling me upandan. Because I might soon go back grin

Bwahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bammy2017: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
smiley you did...thanks so much
Deyonsesi:
Congrats!

See.......I told ya
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ethelia:

Bwahahahaha.. Ain't seen a thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pearlywhitez:
Lol! We're in the same boat. I got the exact scores you got. These British Council guys are mean sha!

The score you are referring to is 9888.
I never write IELTS, but I claim those scores in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ceemac: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
unusualfavour:
Bro, your mate or somebody your are much older than created nairaland and has never complained of the spamming. So I don't think you've earn the right to.

Ignoring or quoting the unnecessary questions every time as you do, which one spams the thread more?

Now this is gross.. This is an abuse not worthy of emulation.. We can learn to be civil in our responses and never to trade insults..

Cc: justwise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bwahahahaha.. Ain't seen a thing.

I really try to be nice and 'unsarcastic' in my replies but damn! some people no dey try to even try at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
ceemac:

Now this is gross.. This is an abuse not worthy of emulation.. We can learn to be civil in our responses and never to trade insults..

Cc: justwise
Don't mind the guy, if only he knows I'm way off his radar and none of these things here get to me in real life. We are just helping folks the little we can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Where is sthillz pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Canadianfly:

I just hope you're done with IELTS. Because this your English is bad. Very bad.
CanadianFly though!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kingbukaz: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Canadianfly:

I can send you tips and what helped me during mine. And explain how to practice, but the coaching won't be one on one. That invitation was limited with expiration just for the OP. I don't roll with people offline, you fit be Laminaria in disguise grin
Mamaa! Abeg I am interested oh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by clock89: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Canadianfly:

Hahahahaha Laminara abi Lamination needs to take a queue from Ysteph.

His writing was so disjointed, the thing was painful in the eyes. Like a high school student. No wonder his CRS was 460. Dude must be 12 cheesy cheesy

**Take a CUE

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Theliver: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi everyone, I got 438 and i've been waiting for ITA but they aren't smiling at all. Got EOI from Ontario that will expire on Monday- 9th April. I want to consider the option of evaluating my NEBOSH(occupational Safety and Health) certificate instead of paying that EOI, hoping that it will boost my scores. As far as I know, WES does not evaluate NEBOSH. So, here are my questions:

What other agencies can access this?
How many points does it add?
Who has evaluated NEBOSH before, how did you do it?

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adeforward: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
This NTI issue. Hmmm. Is there anyone in this group successful with their verification with wes? It's exactly two days over a year today that I have been on this issue. Last week, a response was sent from NTI to wes, yet their was no status update to my account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ChyG: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
I did�
Gshun:
hello everyone, pls should i apply for remark? pls who has gotten extra 1 mark from remark kindly testify.

L 8.5

R 9.0

W 6.0

S 7.5

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.