Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294835 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Cookie104:
Hello guys, thanks for this forum. I Don run come here. As US no wan hear word again o.

Please eehh. I wan start this canaanland journey.
I have my BSc in geology(2:2) (does class of degree affect CRS points or evaluation for WES end? If yes and I need to do more grad certificates. Should I continue in Geology or something else that has to do with my JD.

I work in an oil company, not drilling company though. But my Job description there is secretarial in nature, executive assistant to the group chairman.. So now I'm confused o. I have read through and through for ideas but I'm not seeing any. What NOC should I choose.

Also if one is not paid through bank.. What else can you show to verify work place.. Ejoor. God bless you all for the good work.

Check page zero of this thread. Also familiarise yourself with the 'how to search nairaland' function.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chik14: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2018
bizguru000:

Thanks for this..So maybe IDP have an issue upgrading writing scores

I know about 15 people that used IDP Lagos and failed writing... It cannot be coincidence that all 15 didnt write well... All went for EOR and result remained unchanged. For some, only speaking changed but not writing. I really dont know if it is a plan to het people to come anf write again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chik14: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2018
bizguru000:

Thanks for this..So maybe IDP have an issue upgrading writing scores
I know about 15 people that used IDP Lagos and failed writing... It cannot be coincidence that all 15 didnt write well... All went for EOR and result remained unchanged. For some, only speaking changed but not writing. I really dont know if it is a plan to het people to come anf write again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chik14: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

That's the problem we have with most Nigerians. They know we won't go further to enquire to clarify our doubts, hence the high chance of the fraud continuing. In situations like this, we just accept it and "leave everything to God" instead of challenging the authenticity of the EOR.

I don't see anything that stops you from getting the steps from Dotcman to contact Australia just to eliminate your doubts.

My EOR for writing too remained unchanged
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chik14: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2018
bizguru000:

Hmmm..Thanks for this information.Did they refund you though?

No problem, I have paid to write the exam again.We will overcome.

Which did u pick to rewrite. BC or IDP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2018
fizzile:
Hey guys, i am here again. My question might sound funny but please bear with me. I am picking up though. Just about to complete WES application but need a few clarifications:

1. I will be evaluating my MSc result as indicated on my
application. As indicated that the required document
is my transcript, is there anywhere on the form that i
need to include that a copy of certificate will be sent
or i should just send both?
2. Please for those that chose standard delivery, how
long did it take to receive the report Nigeria or the
PDF report will be enough.
Your mild response please. Abeg make una no cut my head oo. Na small small until we get there.
u can scan your cert to them thru hellofax for free after u completed d application( payment ?. Soft copy is all u need

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
u can scan your cert to them thru hellofax for free after u completed d application( payment ?. Soft copy is all u need
Should he scan the transcript too? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Yes my Btech ECA was ready on March 13 and and soft copy sent to me. I paid for my Msc evaluation on March 23rd. I also thought it will be same $233.91 but was surprised to see $120.91. I chose for the ECA be delivered to my relatives house in Toronto. My Btech ECA got there on the 15th of March.
manlikegb:

@Amakyzuu, Was the B.Tech evaluation already completed before you commenced evaluation for your M.Sc?

I'm asking because I helped someone pay(233cad) for her M.Sc evaluation this year, whereas, she had already evaluated her B.Sc in 2014. I want to know maybe I made a mistake by paying 233 instead of a lower amount.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bourg: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Yes i can the transcript from WAHEB as the certificates takes about a year before it gets out.I also want to know if i must have a first class or second class upper holder before i get a positive assessment from WES OR ICAS?
cochtrane:

Can they issue you a transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bourg: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Hello People, i want to know if an EE applicant must be a First class or Second class upper degree or diploma holder to get a positive WES or ICAS assessment?
enesty:

Thanks, please I sent you a dm, please respond, I really need help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Ordinary goggle search they can not even use. Na wa oh

Just passing sha.....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Where are our thread monitors when you need them most?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jadel03: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
No they don't look at class of degree(i.e first class,second class upper or lower) for immigration purpose.

I hope this answers your question.

bourg:
Hello People, i want to know if an EE applicant must be a First class or Second class upper degree or diploma holder to get a positive WES or ICAS assessment?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ademo1: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Please, I need someone to educate me on Manitoba PNP. I am on the PNP thread but the thread is not active like that. My questions are:

must I get a licence because my profession is a regulated one just like that of Saskatchewan?

Difference between express entry overseas and Express entry Sub stream?

The reason for the first question is that I read it on MPNP site that candidate must show adaptation by starting his/her licencing process but the way it is mentioned on their eligibility seems not to be so compulsory. I also read that by November, there will be a renewed programme which will include licencing of the regulated professions in thier occupations in demand. If the first question is yes, what is now the difference between the present programme and the renewed one that will commence in November?

Please, can anyone explain these? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Vancouver4:
Where are our thread monitors when you need them most?
Over to u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Vancouver4:
Ordinary goggle search they can not even use. Na wa oh

Just passing sha.....
Bwahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Even at that bro, below two should be better that above 300 IMHO.

vickyehi:

Convert the money u earn per hour and what others are earning in nja.....lol....u can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2018
vickyehi:

This is so true....most aren't informed. Me am just chilling and doing my thing in 1 corner. I know before the end of the year PPR will fall on me and will throw many into confusion.. ...lol...am just praying for grace to sustain what has been started.

That was how spouse claimed that my simulated CRS was over 500 grin grin. Registering for Academic module instead of General Training; Not understanding how to max out IELTS...
I just dey look am as e dey talk. Ignorance is bliss till you're enlightened.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:

na ITK dey worry u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
na ITK dey worry u.
Hahaha.. I asked a question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Please mods, when do we get a new thread? This one is long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by amidee(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
amidee:
Guys pls! Submitted my passport to GH for stamping since 2nd of April.. am yet to hear from them?? Has any one experienced the long waiting.

Thank you
guts!! Pls any response!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
amidee:
guts!! Pls any response!!!!
they have that record of delayed response due to backlogs....I would suggest you reach out to them via email their email should be on cic website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tosinsho007: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello House, i cant seem to compress my POF file less than 8mb

i am using my bank statement which had a gift deed sent to it, what do i do ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adaifx: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please those that did EOR with Bc what was the exact time frame you got your update.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Beside your selecting Writing for Remark, did you select any other option?

bizguru000:
Flee from IDP oo..I just received my EOR..They didn't change my score for writing from 6.5. It was left unchanged.At least I am aware most people do get positive EOR from BC.Now I'm stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.lol

How can I have LSRW -8.5,8.5,9,6.5

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
She answer the one wey she sabi na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Elfmannisback:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
koonlay5:
Beside your selecting Writing for Remark, did you select any other option?

Oga Koonlay5, the other scores were already within the maximum band so selecting them for a remark was not necessary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
bizguru000:

Nobody said it was a magic wand for getting higher scores..I'm only saying that people who use BC for EOR receive favorable outcomes.

At the end of the day, to each his own.

Are you saying BC increases mark by default when you apply for remark
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
adaifx:
Please those that did EOR with Bc what was the exact time frame you got your update.
some here got after 6 weeks. Some people 8-14 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
I never got mine. Applied since November

adaifx:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
gistwivkome:
I never got mine. Applied since November

haba it must have been out my now. Go to their office. They prob sent a mail to you which went into spam

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.