Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295473 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Josh121(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ethelia:

Was she a real active working Director of the company, or just a Director in name only?

please how do I put her experience ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Let's do the coronation here please. Lemme pay for the parry in Naira. I can't be using POF to host you people. grin

ysteph:
WES, TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES, ICAN, ACCA, what next....?

Canadianfly, Newmum0615, Ethelia, and others too numerous to mention, weldone.
I love calling canadianfly...i don't know why.
Newmum0615...i hope i'm in canada by the time your coronation as NOC Queen is being done.
Ethelia...what is IQAS saying about tax refund?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Newmum0615:
Let's do the coronation here please. Lemme pay for the parry in Naira. I can't be using POF to host you people. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by macbeyland(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks bro
tolfa:

I will advise you consider migration via express entry if you have atleast one year experience in a nominated occupation A,B,O...you can check that on cic.gc.ca.....and I will beseech you check page 0 of this thread for more detailed information....because you will evaluate your MSc n sit for IELTS as well among other things to be done.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by macbeyland(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just a possible way of migrating. If I can achieve it without opting for this, I would be happier.
smslive2:
eeskees sir, why do you need another Masters in Canada if you have already completed your Masters in Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

OK.. Is it like NECO conducting entrance exams for Unity schools? This ACCA eh. What is it? Why can't ICAN do it themselves? Or is it different? I don't follow.

Elfman, go to page zero of the accounting thread aka google.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tojued:

Elfman, go to page zero of the accounting thread aka google.
Bwahahahaha..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just saw this guys,just Incase someone here is interested.

Virtual Career Expo for people hoping to connect with prospective employer while still outside Canada

https://www.in-tac-expo.com

11 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newbeecey: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
I got my HST refund. Thanks to all those that were instrumental to making that happen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
YOU DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL MASTERS.. Please read page zero of this threadBY CLICKING HERE
macbeyland:
Just a possible way of migrating. If I can achieve it without opting for this, I would be happier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
olufemi2211:
Good morning wonderful people in the house.

2.Gurus in the house pls like how many weeks preparation will be sufficient for IELTS ?
3. As regards work experience, how can I make up for it, after my 1 year stint with the 'not so big' organization
4. Will my first cousin count as a sibling

Good day Mr wonderful

Please give your selves minimum 2 weeks intensive study to get the scores you want. Best of luck to you and the future wife

You have the one year experience needed,you dont need to 'makeup' ... stop thinking of dangerous things. shocked

Your first cousin is NOT your sibling. You need to share a parent .

Now I would advise you keep going through the thread... i have post APR pinned on my laptop for when my money lands ,what im saying is never stop researching.

Ya welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
happytbaby:
Elfman,

British Council conducts ACCA exams, and there are no issues whatsoever. However, registrations and all other stuff are done by ACCA directly so BC is out of the loop, you do not even have business with them, you just see them on the day of the exam. ACCA is a highly organised body so there is nothing to worry about.

Please can BSC human resources do the exam to get two or more certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please for those that used inspector moshood for PCC:

1-did u print the form he scanned to you on A4 to take the finger print?
2- did u scan the forms back to him or you mailed it?

I have a previous PCC but it doesn't meet the PCC criteria but that means I know the actual form at alagbon isn't in A4.

Your inputs are highly welcomed grin.......
thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
BREAKING NEWS: Government of Canada brings medical inadmissibility policy in line with inclusivity for persons with disabilities Medical Inadmissibility Update

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Anyone can actually , the challenge is we have not seen anyone who has assessed the diploma that is obtained after passing the first three papers, so we do not know if it will work.

If anyone does it and gets a favorable assessment, I kid you not, so many people will write. The first three papers are not too hard but you will study ooooo.

Dotcman:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guys, i am about submitting my WES application.
1.Please for those that have used WES, please hope the pix is on track. I am evaluating just my MSc result.
2. I chose standard delivery, please did you guys receive your hard copy of the report?

Thanks guya

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by browndoll: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Government of Canada brings medical inadmissibility policy in line with inclusivity for persons with disabilities https:///oq49eWJkVL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
happytbaby:
Anyone can actually , the challenge is we have not seen anyone who has assessed the diploma that is obtained after passing the first three papers, so we do not know if it will work.

If anyone does it and gets a favorable assessment, I kid you not, so many people will write. The first three papers are not too hard but you will study ooooo.

Amazing, thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
smslive2:
BREAKING NEWS: Government of Canada brings medical inadmissibility policy in line with inclusivity for persons with disabilities Medical Inadmissibility Update

Thanks for sharing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MsLane: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
On track.
The soft copy will work for creating your profile until you receive the hard copy which will come via post ater later.

All the best!

fizzile:
1.Please for those that have used WES, please hope the pix is on track. I am evaluating just my MSc result.
2. I chose standard delivery, please did you guys receive your hard copy of the report?

Thanks guya
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
You are good to go!
fizzile:

Thanks guya
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
MsLane:
On track.
The soft copy will work for creating your profile until you receive the hard copy which will come via post ater later.

All the best!

Thanks MsLane
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
MsLane:
On track.

All the best!

U say what?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lovetree: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
God help us for "2 or more certificate hustle"
Now have to choose between NOUN and ACCA.....and reg for NOUN is closing soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dotcman:

Infact B.Sc or BA Hausa language (if there's anything like that) can do it sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Long post Alert. Journey started 25th of March
14boxes, 6hand luggage, 2 strollers, 1 car seat.
Let's just say that much load caused unwanted attention.

The Lady that attended to me at the airport was ranting about having 402 as crs as she don dey pool teytey... i sha said try PNP n dont gv up.

Smooth flight, landed Amsterdam 4hrs layover though i was upset cos i got just 1 out of the 2 strollers that I dropped at the entrance of the plane. They apologised that the error was from the person that tagged it. I was however relieved to learn that i would get it with my luggage in Toronto.
My girls used the toilet 10times more than they would ordinarily use it cos of excitement i guess. That was tiring.

Immigration was smooth but we spent almost an hour and 30min to get copr signed and to get SIN. I told the officer my concern about the PR pic and she got extra envelopes to put our new passport pics just incase they reject studio 24s pics . She was very patient n took her time. She asked how much we have and if i had any other dependants.
While we were doing the documentation.... (mmm i was not eavesdropping- i sha dey hear sha)

Scenario 1- student coming in for Masters in microbiology- na so the officer ask am- what is ecoli? I come dey think the FPHRC course. Eeyy i was 'shook' on her behalf- make some ask me wetin be amicus contrahendi now (side eyes)- i go just dey look.
The girl was obviously nervous n suprised and she honestly couldn't give a good answer. He said ok tell me things about microbiology and she was composed and said a few things. The guy drilled her sha

Scenario 2- dude from Asia was landing and the officer asked if he had ever being denied visa or entry into any country- dude said yes. Na so dem open gala shop for the guys head o- but we cant see that in your NOTES. Your notes should show VR but it isnt- it means you misrepresented- dude don dey sweat oo. I felt for him. They sha kept calling each other to hear opinions, God shs sent an angel on the dudes behalf, their boss. He said was it direct EE app or you were sponsored. Dude said he was sponsored. N wetin save him be that ooo.

A nice Lady and her Family randomly walked up to us saying she hasnt seen anyone with so much luggage and they can guess that we are landing and they jst want to wish us luck and welcome us.

Amebo will not let me be great. When the officer said you should forever be grateful to Trudeau and always vote the liberals in na so i burst into laughter which was relief on the dudes behalf though. They were all looking at me like ta lo pe eleyi soro... i quickly adjusted before they ask me why i wrote black eyes in eapr and wrote brown eyes in PPR request form.

Moving on to the secondary inspection place. Dude joined me, hubby n my brothers goods to follow together. It pained me o but he said its easier that way. He was nice and said we are neighbours when he saw my address. We put all 14boxes through the scanner. I declared my grilled escargots and noddles. He noticed plenty medication through the scanner and asked. Do you havemedication. I replied yes. I have a lot of medication for the kids and he said. Ok and said Welcome to Canada. Got that from 4 diff pple.

One of our luggage was missing and i went to the klm counter and they said it was with a courier company as someone took it by mistake and just returned it. Chei i weak. Dejavu all over again. Same scenrion on Delta few years back- dude claimed that he took the box by mistake nd returned it almost empty. Thank God Canadians are nice box was intact.

Got 2 vans outside the airport and headed home.

Got home to a nicely furnished place, thanks to Sade. Great taste and she helped to stock up the fridge with basic items
I have to say. Hosts are a life saver and you dont have to stay with them to feel the huge impact- ate enough hot jollof, chicken n fish before hitting the bed. Jetlag activated - was still tired but got up by 3am

Day 2- Got fido line $60cd 6gigs mainly because i intend to use the hotspot alot as i dont think it makes sense for Oga to get a contract since he

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Day 2- Got fido line $60cd 6gigs mainly because i intend to use the hotspot alot as i dont think it makes sense for Oga to get a contract since he is soft landing . I will change it to the $45 4gig next month or even something cheaper. They offered $11cad for phone insurance- they replace it if it breaks or is stolen - you can only claim twice a year. So go to shoppers world and ask for Dave if you are in the GTA- they seem to know what they r doing there.

Note- not all fido staff know their onions. The person that attended to my brother said that he needed Canadian ID so i avoided that place and luckily met someone that has experience with newbies like us and Oh lest i forget he gave me $100cad credit free cos i spent almost an hour there cos they had computer issues. So 1st month bill cleared smiles.

Day 3
Got 6mnths free banking with TD 1500cred card, walmart and school runs. The kids have been bored 2 out of 3 of them will start school today so they have something to gist bout over easter break. Class picture is April 3rd. Im glad we came at the right time

It has been overwhelming honestly
Yet to do the school runs.

Need advise o- which home internet is better- Rogers or Bell?
I Missed you guys but the fear of over 2500msgs is the beginning of wisdom

Been using uber with my gtbank naira card. Cant wait to get a licence

Sorry for the epistle but wanted to touch as much as i could to help others

I give thanks to Almighty God for everything

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
@ Yokus: Welcome to Canada. Your write-up is so funny.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
happytbaby:
Yes, ICAN is indigenous, ACCA is written all of the world, they have a 'global reach', thus the issue with being able to get positive assessment. They are also very smart about such things, partner with organisations, provide equivalency letters etc, ICAN needs to partner with WES and probably provide course contents to facilitate a positive assessment of the qualification.

ican guys are not innovative atal. The same ican sent a letter to wes that they could not verify my result cos i was owing subscription. Meanwhile part of the requirements for transcript is u must pay ur subscriptions. Very annoying people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigeria have lost one Amebo... Canada just got one Amebo in town! lmao grin grin grin grin... Congratulations
yokus:

I give thanks to Almighty God for everything

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
@Yokus...congrats. The land will surely favour you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yokus congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.