Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295704 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Infact... I am short of words... Very terrible something!
ysteph:
This is strange.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kmgb:

Someone in Canada sent his with fingerprints to me,I printed it on A4 and took to Ins Moshood. So its fine. You can also find videos on how to thumbprint properly on YouTube.
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
smslive2:

There must always be wolves amongst the lot you know.

shameless somebody

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
smslive2:

Nkaa dikwa egwu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
He obviously want's her to contact him.
These agents are so wicked.

smslive2:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
@iyerim...i'll advise you to run far from PALsConcierge.

You can relocate to canada with your three kids if you have all the requirements.
Please take time to read this thread from Page 0 and ask your questions as you go along.
There are lots of people here that are willing to help you for free. Just ask your questions and you'll get the answers.
All things being equal you'll get your PPR without wasting money on agents like PALsConcierge.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Agents have got such a bad reputation that I wonder if an intelligent person can do the work, you haff even finish them pata pata! When me dey think say if I tire for '9 to 5' job I go turn agent, na wa o, person cannot find clients at this rate.

smslive2:
Mr or Mrs PALsConcierge, You are an AGENT... If you are not careful, i will ensure you are ban from this thread. Dont come and be giving people wrong advise here and then direct them to your website!
Last Warning.
JustWise... Please do the needful

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some Agents no sabi anything... This one is one of those quack agents!
happytbaby:
Agents have got such a bad reputation that I wonder if an intelligent person can do the work, you haff even finish them pata pata! When me dey think say if I tire for '9 to 5' job I go turn agent, na wa o, person cannot find clients at this rate.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
olufemi2211:
Good morning wonderful people in the house. About to start my canny journey. I have gone through the thread but I need some clarifications please
Background:
I am 28yo, Single but intending to get married while on this journey. Also I have an MSc
My CRS score without my fiance using the tool is 450
With her factored in it dropped to 420 (no ECA or IELTS)
I had a year experience as a CRO in 'not soo big' organization

Issues:
1. Our intention is to have both of us take IELTS to boost our points, while I alone go for ECA (considering the cost; don't know if this is advisable, she has a BSc though)
2.Gurus in the house pls like how many weeks preparation will be sufficient for IELTS prep..I did TOEFL about 2 months ago (102- L:28, W:25, S:22, R:27)
3. As regards work experience, how can I make up for it, after my 1 year stint with the 'not so big' organization, I have been running a small scale business for about 2 yrs.
4. Will my first cousin count as a sibling qualifying me for additional 15points

Please kindly advise based on the above..thanks...

You stated above that you want to get married in the process yeah? So why do you want to subject your better half through the stress of IELTS & ECA. This however depends on when you want to add your spouse, it is better to add her Post-AOR.

My Advice: Proceed with your CRS of score of 450 without your fiancé, get ITA, submit your application, allow small breeze to blow on your application (say Na2 stage) then get married and add her to the application. Your Fiancé will not drop your points neither will she need to do IELTS or ECA.

For your IELTS preparation, you can check for videos on Youtube and other online materials, determine your areas of weakness and plan appropriately. You can prepare for IELTS in one week and be ready and it could also take you two months depending on the areas you need to improve on, there is no one size fits all approach to studying for IELTS.

You may need to give further details on your third issue but one-year experience is enough for your application as long as your ex-employers are willing to give you a reference to that effect. I also hope that your CRS calculation is based on the one year and not in addition to your years of running your small-scale business.

On issue 4, a sibling is your brother or sister not your extended family, so your first cousin may not help your matter. See definition by IRCC below;
The sibling in Canada must share a mother or father with the principal Express Entry applicant or their spouse or common-law partner. This relationship can be through blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
luffyhaki:

28 days...I was quite surprised when i saw mine at my gate. I assumed it was lost in transit

I should have done this earlier.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bellomi:
Please can you help with his contact

I guess you've gotten it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
karbash:
Mine is yet to arrive Nigeria. I called in and requested for a copy to be sent to a UK address. It arrived the UK address the next day through 1st class mail.

Oh! I might have to do this, if its going to cause me problems
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
DonTee07:

In my own opinion, you all should not blame him/her. If you had not taken time to read up, wouldn’t u had believed their junk NEWS? People should know it’s best to read, by doing that, no one can sell you a dummy. I was a silent reader with zero know-how until I read up without bugging people...today, I’m done with WES, submitted my EE all alone, wanted to go for PNP but don’t have 1,500 to dash them and jejely in the pool, I even guide several people.

While it’s good to ask for direction or guidance, reading is the best teacher and it helps a lot. @palconcierge, may God bless your hustle but please desist from misrepresentation or dishing out fake info.

Regards.
You are so right. I had to take time to read but the truth is there is still room for clarification though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice one. Thanks. However, if I am a visa officer, this write-up would be kinda overwhelming for me to read. I'd rather look through info presented in tables than a lot of sentences muddled up together. Maybe, it is the data analyst in me that's expressing these thoughts though.

But thanks again.

Thank God you were not my visa officer maybe I for still dey wait for PPR now.

@ dane15 That's exactly how we did ours and we were done in a little over 3 months. It's their job to evaluate every piece of evidence we submit, our own is to submit sufficient evidence.

Congratulations to ITA recepients, ielts acers etc. Keep keeping on all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vtoluwalope: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

This platform is informative i must say, i just obtained a Canadian study visa to resume in September 2018 but i want to ask if i can apply for express entry now....

Thanks in advance....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blackbuddy: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
vtoluwalope:
Hello everyone,

This platform is informative i must say, i just obtained a Canadian study visa to resume in September 2018 but i want to ask if i can apply for express entry now....

Thanks in advance....

Hi, if you meet the requirements for Express Entry, you're free to apply. I'd advise you wait until you land with the student visa then begin to put the requirements for EE into your profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by clock89: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
4Barr:

You stated above that you want to get married in the process yeah? So why do you want to subject your better half through the stress of IELTS & ECA. This however depends on when you want to add your spouse, it is better to add her Post-AOR.

My Advice: Proceed with your CRS of score of 450 without your fiancé, get ITA, submit your application, allow small breeze to blow on your application (say Na2 stage) then get married and add her to the application. Your Fiancé will not drop your points neither will she need to do IELTS or ECA.

Sorry, if I may throw in a hypothetical here...

Say I attempted what you suggested here and I got married post AOR and added spouse to my application.

Spouse has been denied Canadian study visa in the past due to the common reasons; insufficient POF, insufficient proof she will return after her study visa, insufficient proof of family ties... And although it wasn’t stated, I believe one of the reasons could have been because she didn’t declare she had a sibling residing in Canada because an “agent” thought it would reduce her chances of getting in.

Now I know there’s a risk of her getting rejected for misrepresentation - if this isn’t handled properly. If she does get flagged and rejected, are our fates tied in that sense?? or my application could still get approved??

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vtoluwalope: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blackbuddy:

Hi, if you meet the requirements for Express Entry, you're free to apply. I'd advise you wait until you land with the student visa then begin to put the requirements for EE into your profile.

Thanks for responding. I guess I can start getting my documents ready then.

Pls can I go ahead to forward my transcript to WES for evaluation and prepare to take my ielts exam in August
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
fizzile:
You are so right. I had to take time to read but the truth is there is still room for clarification though.
Like how do I pay for my wes? Can I forward my transcript to WES while I take ielts in August?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Josh121(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
any body tried TEF to boost point , if yes how long was your French class and where was your class ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blackbuddy: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
vtoluwalope:

Thanks for responding. I guess I can start getting my documents ready then.

Pls can I go ahead to forward my transcript to WES for evaluation and prepare to take my ielts exam in August

Yes of course, all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
So after the backlog tussle between dhl and accra on pickup, I finally received passports andCOPR 2.0 yesterday with a new visa stamp. The previous one was stamped "canceled without prejudice". I never even travel and accra has taken 2 pages out of 32. Issokay.

Ticket ticket ticket... time for moonshot.
cool

A court wedding +/intro will suffice. Dont delay till the big day.

Still celebrating this feat with WES refund cheesy.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
threadstone:
So after the backlog tussle between dhl and accra on pickup, I finally received passports andCOPR 2.0 yesterday with a new visa stamp. The previous one was stamped "canceled without prejudice". I never even travel and accra has taken 2 pages out of 32. Issokay.

Still celebrating this feat with WES refund cheesy.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations @Yokus

I received WES refund today, thank you NL family for the info on the HST.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bellniki1:
Congratulations @Yokus

I received WES refund today, thank you NL family for the info on the HST.
Congrats dear... How soon can I request for WES refund after payment. Is it after evaluation? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I am tired of you grin
Elfmannisback:

Like how do I pay for my wes? Can I forward my transcript to WES while I take ielts in August?

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.