Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291060 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Adedamdam: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chester2018:
It takes 30 to 40 days.
Got mine in 33 days

33 workings day I suppose?
Thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
mzjennypher:
Please house, pls which of the clinics opens on saturdays? I have searched the thread but cant get it, i remember it was posted sometime ago.

Pls house I still hope to get response for this pls. And about gift deed can I use an affidavit of gift deed alone? A lawyer was saying I need a gift deed doc and I wld be charged abt 2% of the amount. Pls gurus in the house I need clarification.
Cc @glitteringstar @newmum08 @yookus @canadianfly and everyone. can't really remember the monikers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
mzjennypher:

Pls house I still hope to get response for this pls. And about gift deed can I use an affidavit of gift deed alone? A lawyer was saying I need a gift deed doc and I wld be charged abt 2% of the amount. Pls gurus in the house I need clarification.
Cc @glitteringstar @newmum08 @yookus @canadianfly and everyone. can't really remember the monikers
What 2%? Prepare ur deed of gift and notarize in a court. Get a bank statement showing the source and your own bank statement showing the deposit. In Lagos, notarization in courts is not more than N1, 000.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
mzjennypher:

What?!? shocked shocked abegi!! Don't waste your money, just write the letter yourself and get it notarized.
2% ko

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
mzjennypher:

Abuja clinics opens on Saturdays. As you no specify location and assuming we all live in one city. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
We noticed something confusing on our application. My spouse is the PA and we noticed that her name on the application profile where you see "Submitted"changed to her maiden name but other areas where her name appear maintained her current name.

I don't know if it has been like that since we submitted the application or it changed today because we just noticed it. I'm confused, is this normal for married women? Should she contact CIC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adeyinka09: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Faskey:

there is no issue with undergraduate degree being different from current experience. You can apply

Hello gurus,
My friend wrote her exam few weeks back but the result was abymal. She thought of applying for remark. Though its unpredictable to some degree but if I may ask 'whats the probability of a positive outcome if she apply for this.You perspicacious suggestions will be appreciated.
All house, please assist.
GlitteringStar:

Amen! kiss

Please assist with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chidende(f): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please I require an important clarification:
Hubby has an MBA while I have a bsc but he's not in paid employment and has not been for 10 years. I however I'm in paid employment.
Who should be the PA? what's the implication of being the PA

You all are doing a wonderful job here. Keep it up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Hollarjunnaid: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
jelmusboy:
This issue has been my headache. Can Nikkah certificate and sworn affidvait of declaration of marriage fly?

Yes, it will sir. I confirmed from a friend over there (he used same).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
chidende:
Hubby has an MBA while I have a bsc but he's not in paid employment and has not been for 10 years. I however I'm in paid employment.

Page 0

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hollarjunnaid:

Yes, it will sir. I confirmed from a friend over there (he used same).
If u say so.
Cc jelmusboy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thank you. But honestly, can everybody in Nigeria getting marriage go to court? Our system is still defective to accommodate that

Elfmannisback:

If u say so.
Cc jelmusboy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Page 0

Lmao. So page 0 should be the PA eh? cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
jelmusboy:
Thank you. But honestly, can everybody in Nigeria getting marriage go to court? Our system is still defective to accommodate that

No offence to any religion but it seems it's mainly Muslims that have this your problem. Christian marriages usually give or you're required to get a certificate from the government too. But most Muslims just do Nikai (so) and call it a day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
jelmusboy:

U don't get it, do u?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why not use the crs tool to simulate the score and see who has more points 1st and then you proceed from there who will be more suitable to be the PA.
At Bold, you can join us to make the job more wonderful

chidende:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Canadianfly:

Lmao. So page 0 should be the PA eh? cheesy
Bwahahshaha.. I'm tired!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Actually the marriage certificates issued by some Muslim organisations like NASFAT, ANSAR DEEN et Al are always the same as the ones you guys get from churches (licensed ones) and registry but not all Muslims weddings are overseen by these organisations hence lot of people get their certificates from unlicensed or unregistered mosques.
Canadianfly:

No offence to any religion but it seems it's mainly Muslims that have this your problem. Christian marriages usually give or you're required to get a certificate from the government too. But most Muslims just do Nikai (so) and call it a day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Medal007:
Actually the marriage certificates issued by some Muslim organisations like NASFAT, ANSAR DEEN et Al are always the same as the ones you guys get from churches (licensed ones) and registry but not all Muslims weddings are overseen by these organisations hence lot of people get their certificates from unlicensed or unregistered mosques.

@ the bold, so some folks (Christians included who use all these mushroom churches) are basically cohabiting and think they're married. Lol that's just weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2018
smslive2:
Oshey.... Mama is here

You and Sunvick, I assume you are one and the same. With y'alls weird colored fonts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2018
CRS score prediction 442

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 4:03am On Apr 25, 2018
chidende:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp. simulate it na grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Medal007:
I need some clarification here. Islam allows a man to marry up to 4 wives at a time if he can provide for them equally. Legal marriage allows just a wife at a time so how can these muslim organisations give a certificate equal to that issued by the courts since I suppose these muslim organisations support the doctrine if polygamy which christianity and court system does not ?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2018
I got my result on Feb. 23rd too and applied for EOR on all the sections of the test on same day but yet to get a feedback. This is my 9th week of waiting.

Hakuna Matata

Newmum0615:
She took the test on the 10th of Feb. I reckon she applied for the remark the following week, cos I kept urging her to. She didn't even know she could. Probably sometime between the 12th to 16th.

Update: Sorry, I mixed it up. She received her result on the 23rd of February and applied on the 28th of February. So, it's a little over 7 weeks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Guitarlife:

I need some clarification here. Islam allows a man to marry up to 4 wives at a time if he can provide for them equally. Legal marriage allows just a wife at a time so how can these muslim organisations give a certificate equal to that issued by the courts since I suppose these muslim organisations support the doctrine if polygamy which christianity and court system does not ?

Islam allows the man only if he can be JUST. No other person is Just in this world except God himself. In a nutshell it is not permissible maybe that is why some muslims organizations can easily give you a certificate acceptable by law

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2018
I declare upon somebody's life today, the draws shall favour you today...ITA shall favour you today. If you are in that shoe, take out 5mins and speak to baba God. It is done. Good morning, pals.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Canadianfly:

Abuja clinics opens on Saturdays. As you no specify location and assuming we all live in one city. tongue

@Canadianfly ops i missed that, i am in lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

What?!? shocked shocked abegi!! Don't waste your money, just write the letter yourself and get it notarized.
2% ko

@Ifeoma77 thank you oo money wey never reach o lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Elfmannisback:

What 2%? Prepare ur deed of gift and notarize in a court. Get a bank statement showing the source and your own bank statement showing the deposit. In Lagos, notarization in courts is not more than N1, 000.

@Elfmannisback thank you, can i just show receipt of transfer from the sender instead of showing the person's statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Saintp:
We noticed something confusing on our application. My spouse is the PA and we noticed that her name on the application profile where you see "Submitted"changed to her maiden name but other areas where her name appear maintained her current name.

I don't know if it has been like that since we submitted the application or it changed today because we just noticed it. I'm confused, is this normal for married women? Should she contact CIC?

Abeg married women, have you experienced this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
mzjennypher:

@Elfmannisback thank you, can i just show receipt of transfer from the sender instead of showing the person's statement.
Show where the cash came from (their account statement.. It could be few pages including the very page showing the transfer and the first page ) and where it is (ur account statement).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
@40manlappy

Please help us with a new part of this thread if you are still here or members here can nominate a constant contributor here to do that.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.