Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299809 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning sirs and ma,
So my wife got her qualifications assessment from IQAS this afternoon and we want to reapply to the pool using her as the P.A. as she has better IELTS scores.
My problem now is her passport is still in her maiden name. Can we go ahead and apply with this passport? We have done a change of name publication in a daily newspaper and have our marriage certificate to show her new name.
Is this okay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks a bunch
Newmum0615:
It's not mandatory. They only require that the contact details of the company shows on the letterhead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nanaghano: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please a quick question.. where in enugu did u write the exam and were they all on the same day.. i don't stay in enugu but i am scheduled for the january 6th exam.quote author=ctrlunlimited post=63448276]House Pls,

I'm yet to receive my TRF from British council for November 11th Exam, Enugu centre.
I have been to UPS office but no show. Any information/contact on how to go about getting it would be much appreciated.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
My brother jump into the pool joor. If you guys have marriage certificate and newspaper publication you have nothing to worry about man

If your crs is good enough, you might get ITA today.

Homguy:
So my wife got her qualifications assessment from IQAS this afternoon and we want to reapply to the pool using her as the P.A. as she has better IELTS scores.
My problem now is her passport is still in her maiden name. Can we go ahead and apply with this passport? We have done a change of name publication in a daily newspaper and have our marriage certificate to show her new name.
Is this okay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Homguy:
Is this okay?

Please proceed sharply into the pool. Some women retain their wedding names all through their marriage and no eyebrows are raised.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Guitarlife:
Abeg nor abandon me here na ? Any suggestions ?
I need to tidy up this thing before i resume next week, i nor go get time so make una assist ur boy o.

I raised a draft on monday and sent to british council in ikoyi with a copy of my passport same day.

However, I am yet to get any confirmation of payment up until now. I sent with EMS courier please when will the payment reflect on my account ?

did you by any chance include your reference number?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Steez55: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello All,

Thanks for all the info posted here, It has helped a lot in the past week that i've joined lol. I have a question though, I entered the pool a week ago and have a CRS of 476 for a family of 3 (My wife, 1 child and I). However we were gifted N8M (more than the required amount for my family size) for our POF from an uncle on the 8th of December and I put the funds in FD that same day and I entered the pool exactly a week after. He sent the funds from his company account (company named account) and i have about $4K in my dorm account and about 1m in my savings account. So my question is whats the best way to handle this situation in order to scale through for legit POF?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Merovingian: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Enter pool sharperly.

[quote author=beckycute1 post=63454124][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Deed of Gift from your uncle and your other bank statements
Steez55:
Hello All,

Thanks for all the info posted here, It has helped a lot in the past week that i've joined lol. I have a question though, I entered the pool a week ago and have a CRS of 476 for a family of 3 (My wife, 1 child and I). However we were gifted N8M (more than the required amount for my family size) for our POF from an uncle on the 8th of December and I put the funds in FD that same day and I entered the pool exactly a week after. He sent the funds from his company account (company named account) and i have about $4K in my dorm account and about 1m in my savings account. So my question is whats the best way to handle this situation in order to scale through for legit POF?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Get your uncle to do a gift deed to you and also print your statement to show inflow of the funds. This matter has been discussed several times. Check here for more details.

Steez55:
Hello All,

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please for writing task 1 IELTS can one get things like pie chart, bar chart, maps etc or those ones are just for academic?

Also the Cambridge practice textbook,I noticed the reading session is a little tough,is it for general or academic please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
flyboi1:

did you by any chance include your reference number?

Yes I wrote it boldly on the envelope and on my ID that I sent to them.
Recall I sent a copy of my passport too, so I wrote my reference number on that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good day E-fam, I will pls like to kindly seek clarification concerning the following ECA related matters;

1);has anyone gotten Wes evaluation from OAU and lasu how swiftly did they respond to WES's mail for verification!?

2) which body takes longer time WES or IQAS?

3) based on your wealth of experience guys. Which would you advice me to use. WES or IQAS?

I plan to evaluate as soon as NASU calls off, hopefully they do soon.

Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
You only get graphs, maps and charts for Academic Training. General has letters for Part 1 and essays for Part 2 (Academic inclusive)
sleekchic:
Hello everyone,

Please for writing task 1 IELTS can one get things like pie chart, bar chart, maps etc or those ones are just for academic?

Also the Cambridge practice textbook,I noticed the reading session is a little tough,is it for general or academic please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Draw is out 446 congrats all

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
congrats to all ITA recipients. to hopefuls who didnt make this, i pray the next drawscore would plummet as CIC starts with the new years target.

ehen where @Derei ? bring small part of your POF make we buy moet take wash your ITA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Newmum0615:
You only get graphs, maps and charts for Academic Training. General has letters for Part 1 and essays for Part 2 (Academic inclusive)

Thank you so much

Congratulations to all ITA recipients

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
With my lane CRS 447, I would have gotten ITA today... shame on WES.. I'm pissed lol

@taiwolusol

einsteino:
congrats to all ITA recipients. to hopefuls who didnt make this, i pray the next drawscore would plummet as CIC starts with the new years target.

ehen where @Derei ? bring small part of your POF make we buy moet take wash your ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oya ooooooo ITA recipients. Roll in the good news people!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
I think congratulations are in order. Hope the tie-breaker thingy does not affect you.
dumsydsassy1:
ITA fall on me today Oh! Sitting in the pool at 446. Birthday on the 2nd of January.. it will end in Praise! Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mummytutu: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats!!!!! see faith at work grin grin

dumsydsassy1:
ITA fall on me today Oh! Sitting in the pool at 446. Birthday on the 2nd of January.. it will end in Praise! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
threadstone:

Please proceed sharply into the pool. Some women retain their wedding names all through their marriage and no eyebrows are raised.

Thanks boss. So should we use the current name on her passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
My CRS is exactly 446 but I entered the pool in Nov and cut-off time is Oct 2.

mzjennypher:
Draw is out 446 congrats all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congratulations to all the ITA recepients!
Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Raconteur14(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sunmisire:
Good day E-fam, I will pls like to kindly seek clarification concerning the following ECA related matters;

1);has anyone gotten Wes evaluation from OAU and lasu how swiftly did they respond to WES's mail for verification!?

2) which body takes longer time WES or IQAS?

3) based on your wealth of experience guys. Which would you advice me to use. WES or IQAS?

I plan to evaluate as soon as NASU calls off, hopefully they do soon.

Thanks guys.

1. I evaluated OAU with WES and they responded swiftly to verification because I had someone following up for me. Transcript was 25k and verification was 3k.

2. This is debatable and it varies for different individuals. I personally think IQAS takes longer even though WES needs verification. If you can have someone on the inside that will push your verification or you went to school abroad, use WES. I hear they are also very reputable and can easily convert verification done in US to Canada and vice versa and even upgrade later. Personally, I used WES and it took 6 weeks hence my bias towards them.

3. Again, depends on you. IQAS doesn't do verification while WES does. Check 2 again and make your decision
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Raconteur14(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteino:

I really hope it plummets o. I need three draws to happen in January mehn. Even the number of people in 430s are more than one draw. Real plummet is needed

Congratulations to all ITA recipients. May it be smooth sailing from here on

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats to all who got `ITA today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ctrlunlimited: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
nanaghano:
Please a quick question.. where in enugu did u write the exam and were they all on the same day.. i don't stay in enugu but i am scheduled for the january 6th exam.quote author=ctrlunlimited post=63448276]House Pls,

I'm yet to receive my TRF from British council for November 11th Exam, Enugu centre.
I have been to UPS office but no show. Any information/contact on how to go about getting it would be much appreciated.
Nike Lake resort was the venue.
The Speaking might come earlier or on the same day. They will send you a timetable of the Exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
This cut off must come down oh.

Now that 2750 people have been removed from the pool and hopefully a lot of people with wicked CRS scores don't enter the before the next draw (probably next year), score could drop to like 431 in the next two draws.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Funny, i just taught about the first part of this question

crucialmental:
.Good day all,
please I need clarification as per POF, i want to know if i will be expected to submit my personal bank statement along side the gift deed from a family member.
And also how can i prove working experience of over 5years but i stopped working about a year plus now? my concern being that the mode of salary payment in the last place of employment was on cash basis. So please i will really appreciate if the gurus in the house can help me out.
HELP NEEDED
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Favoredme:
My CRS is exactly 446 but I entered the pool in Nov and cut-off time is Oct 2.

Congratulations jo, you have gotten it already. That date doesn't mean that is the cut off point Na. Unless many people had 446 on the dot.

Keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congratulations to all who just got ITA, may your journey to PPR be smooth sailing.

@ Glitteringstar, how far ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.