Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291937 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Threemg:
Which PFA do u use sir? Stanbic IBTC, Leadway or IGi?
SIBTC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Omomabo: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
For those interested in Accra VO processing time for COPR, there is a forum for it. Goodluck

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applicant-from-accra-visa-office-connect-here.394478/page-169

Kontagious:

Just like the e-APr timeline where some have less than 20 days, and some as long as fopawon ... Same goes for post PPR. Some receive their passports back within 3 weeks while some wait 4/5 weeks + to get approval plus a little more delay before receiving PUM. Give or take, sending to receiving passports should not exceed 2 months I believe.

If you plan to stop working mid February and you have to follow your notice period, then you should have turned in your resignation by now considering you might have to wait a while before you have your passport back, that guaranty you seek.

It's rare to read a case of denial/rejection after PPR (if it exist) as that seems to be your fear.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ctrlunlimited: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
House Pls,

I'm yet to receive my TRF from British council for November 11th Exam, Enugu centre.
I have been to UPS office but no show. Any information/contact on how to go about getting it would be much appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luciano80(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2017
He said the application "becomes STRONGER".... beyond any doubt. If the passport has the same name especially of she did a change of name by marriage, it strengthens the application.....
happytbaby:
I disagree @ the bolded. It means that people that have been married for 5years but have not changed names on their passport may not get the PR for this reason.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luciano80(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2017
He said the application "becomes STRONGER".... beyond any doubt, stall there was any. If the passport has the same name especially if she did a change of name by marriage, it strengthens the application.....
happytbaby:
I disagree @ the bolded. It means that people that have been married for 5years but have not changed names on their passport may not get the PR for this reason.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
ITA fall on me today Oh! Sitting in the pool at 446. Birthday on the 2nd of January.. it will end in Praise! Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning E-family, I need urgent answer to the following questions.

1. Can I send Notification of Result to WES along with the Transcript or it must be Certificate and Transcript for evaluation ?

2. I have OND and HND from two different Schools, can i send the Trancripts together at once to minimize the cost of Parcel or its compulsory that the Schools send it directly.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Receive your ITA today! Hope you have all your docs ready, so that you can submit sharply and flex this odun.
dumsydsassy1:
ITA fall on me today Oh! Sitting in the pool at 446. Birthday on the 2nd of January.. it will end in Praise! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mummytutu: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Amen! joining faith with yours smiley

dumsydsassy1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2017
I wish my WES is ready would be sitting in the pool at lane 447.. but WES says my evaluation won't be ready till on/before 08/01/18...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Newmum0615:
Receive your ITA today! Hope you have all your docs ready, so that you can submit sharply and flex this odun.

Chai. What is the fate of people like us with CRS score of 429? Is the score expected to come down soon?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Hi Kissoflife & everybody,
What of if the source of gift deep is ovrrseas. For instance, mine is about 90% of the POF and from my Mum who is a canadian resident. As it is, she is the one to notatise it in Canada since she is the originator right?
Kindly respond

kissoflife:

Go to Part 2 of the thread https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/124#46058842 , you will get the format. then take it to a high court to notarize it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Amen. The Lord will do it for us.
It is well in Jesus name.
For everyone expecting ITA, we shall be uniquely favoured & for those expecting a high IELTS score, you shall excel beyond your own imagination by God's grace. It is well.

mummytutu:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Amen!! Thanks Mama. Docs been ready since last month. Just PCC and medicals left. Can’t wait to flex seriously..

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Amen amen! It shall come to pass!

mummytutu:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Amen.

kunmi5:
Amen. The Lord will do it for us.
It is well in Jesus name.
For everyone expecting ITA, we shall be uniquely favoured & for those expecting a high IELTS score, you shall excel beyond your own imagination by God's grace. It is well.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2017
kunmi5:
Hi Kissoflife & everybody,
What of if the source of gift deep is ovrrseas. For instance, mine is about 90% of the POF and from my Mum who is a canadian resident. As it is, she is the one to notatise it in Canada since she is the originator right?
Kindly respond

similar case to mine. I got part of my POF overseas. just draft the gift deed letter, get her to sign her part and print. then u can notarize it here. You will print your bank SOA too, so they will confirm that your mom transferred it to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the corrrection.

Its good to ask if you do not know so as not to stall your application.
The silent readers got their answers because someone with similar issues earlier asked & were responded to by good people in this group.
For treated cases, the link can even be sent as done by Kissoflife & others

Raconteur14:

CRS cut off has been as low as 413 (May 31) and there has been 433 as recent as September 20. Check here to view the history of the CRS scores.

cc @muslimity

Reading cannot be over emphasised. Some people have been silent readers here and got their PPR without asking any question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

Amen o!
By His grace it will surely end in praise.
IQAS sent my wife's second email on 18/12/17(our wedding anniversary) after three days that the first mail was received on 15/12/17 by contacting them via the email address you disclosed.
Who knows if I had not sent them that mail on 14/12/17 perhaps I would not have received any mail from them by now.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Ahhh, thanks for this. I will re-inform her to send it here. It is actually an Escrow account domiciled in canada in my name so I earlier sent the form to her to notarise there pending when I will recieve ITA. The SOA will be sent from there too as it is domicilled there.

kissoflife:

similar case to mine. I got part of my POF overseas. just draft the gift deed letter, get her to sign her part and print. then u can notarize it here. You will print your bank SOA too, so they will confirm that your mom transferred it to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
Can one recieve an ITA same day he/she entered the pool? I see someone her advising a person to try enter the pool today before the draw is likely made?
If eventually its done today.

mcstan18:

1. Hopefully today and is likely to be the last for the year

2. No one knows for a certainty. However conclusions drawn from trend analysis show that draws happen fortnightly on Wednesdays. There have been deviations from this in the past though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Amen. On me too. We have same CRS score - 446.

dumsydsassy1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Scard:

Hello everyone,
I actually wrote the Dec 2 exam, and truth is I have been sad since then.

The result: LRSW: 7.5, 7.5, 8, 7.5

I sincerely believed I did better than what I got for L and R, because I cannot imagine dropping over 6 questions for both of them. While statistics for upgrade of L and R is not particularly favourable, there are a few exceptions and I am seriously considering this route.

Please, I would like to find out if anyone has collected their TRF, as I would need it to apply for remarking.

The only challenge I have is with the time frame, of which if there is no upgrade, before I will be able to write another exam may not be earlier than April.

By my initial projection, I would have been entering the pool today, even though my projected score is far from current realities at 425.

You can do both brother. I have already registered for the next test on January 6 while I wait for the right time to apply for a remark. I also believe I did better than the 7.5 I got in L but then,
I intend to include W in the remark request. No matter what happens, I believe it'll be a win-win situation this way as there's no legit price too much to pay to succeed in this Canny journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
mosbiod:
I wish my WES is ready would be sitting in the pool at lane 447.. but WES says my evaluation won't be ready till on/before 08/01/18...

Why are you guys doing this now?
Biko kindly join lane 447 ASAP since WES says your evaluation would be ready on the said date. You can always go back to update. Worst case scenario is that you get the ITA and reject it after you're certain of not meeting up with deadline for submission.

Don't forget to come for testimony and tithe as well afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
To God be the Glory! Don’t question anything that has happened so far. Just see it as God’s perfect timing. In my case I sent my transcript through EMS because I didn’t want to pay DHL. That was 3rd of August. That’s how according to them their cargo plane spoilt in Amsterdam n my transcript was grounded there for 5 good weeks. The annoying thing is they didn’t even inform customers until I started calling and mailing . My document eventually reached iqas sometime late September. Should have gotten eca earlier, entered the pool and gotten ITA but so many other things wouldn’t have been ready. Eg. POF. That everything is happening now is God’s timing. So just go with the flow. Your testimony is around the corner.

Kenon1:

Amen o!
By His grace it will surely end in praise.
IQAS sent my wife's second email on 18/12/17(our wedding anniversary) after three days that the first mail was received on 15/12/17 by contacting them via the email address you disclosed.
Who knows if I had not sent them that mail on 14/12/17 perhaps I would not have received any mail from them by now.
Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yay!!! We shall celebrate soon enough.

Favoredme:
Amen. On me too. We have same CRS score - 446.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
kunmi5:
Thanks for the reply.
Can one recieve an ITA same day he/she entered the pool? I see someone her advising a person to try enter the pool today before the draw is likely made?

Yes you can, if you meet the draw's cut-off. Where there is a tie, people who entered the pool first would be treated preferentially, but sha just enter first. You lose nothing doing so. Can't you see it's a win-win?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chai.. I'm at work now and I can not start creating a profile.. and draw could be in few hours, chai
mcstan18:

Biko kindly join lane 447 ASAP since WES says your evaluation would be ready on the said date. You can always go back to update. Worst case scenario is that you get the ITA and reject it after you're certain of not meeting up with deadline for submission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
kunmi5:
Thanks for the reply.

Yes so long as the draw has not taken place.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abeg nor abandon me here na ? Any suggestions ?
I need to tidy up this thing before i resume next week, i nor go get time so make una assist ur boy o.

I raised a draft on monday and sent to british council in ikoyi with a copy of my passport same day.

However, I am yet to get any confirmation of payment up until now. I sent with EMS courier please when will the payment reflect on my account ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Anyone heard from @Hephgirl recently?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beckycute1: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=mcstan18 post=63452197]

[/quote
But we need Wes evaluation number to create a profile...
Can someone provide the format

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.