Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP (35659 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Atigba: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Welcome back

We love you Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by NCP: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Athiefcrook, you are welcome back to People Deception Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by python1: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Is tinubu still Yoruba leader after all Buhari has done to him?
[/s]
Answer the simple question or gtf outta my mention. For the last time, is Nnamdiot cownu a liar? Has he ceased being a messiah?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by juman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Despite I am not his supporter. I prefer younger person.

But I see him better than buhari apc. The confused government.

I pray for him: hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel.(Quran 3:173).

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by ufuosman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Jesusloveyou: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
elyte89:
An atiku/fayose ticket will give buhari a run for his money
that combo will only make noise and fail before election day.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by santopelele(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
CHAI, SEE ABOKI WANT TO RULE IGBOS AGAIN. SEE HIS FACE LIKE GOZILLA

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by ATMCARD2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar Announce His Return To PDP On Facebook Live

VIDEO HERE: https://www.facebook.com/Atiku.org/videos/10155940704629640/

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/former-vice-president-atiku-abubakar.html

Dear Atiku......I assure you my vote come 2019 and also promise to give 1 million voters tru God that strengthens me.Buhari is a monumental failure but his brain damaged fellowers will always praise him.I spit on him.I have decided to ATIKUlate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Emyogalanya: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
UNTIL HE TELLS US WHERE HE AND THE TYRANT KEPT KANU G WONT TAKE HIM serious let him reveal where kanu is if not to hell with the british business center = bbc
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by globemoney: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Answer the simple question or gtf outta my mention. For the last time, is Nnamdiot cownu a liar? Has he ceased being a messiah?
Has Yoruba leader tinubu gone back to exile after photo ops with Buhari? What is next for the Yoruba leader?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by LasGidiOwner: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Welcome back our next president.

Nigeria shall be great again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by cashlurd(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Atiku the serial presidential contestant, loser, decamper and decampee. Nothing new about his move, just same old Atiku moving around every election cycle. He will be back to APC after losing the 2019 election as usual.

The same way PMB was a serial contestant, loser, decamper and decampee before he became the president. History has a way of repeating itself.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
He just nailed his own coffin. PDP won't give him their ticket quote me and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by python1: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Has Yoruba leader tinubu gone back to exile after photo ops with Buhari? What is next for the Yoruba leader?
[/s]
Is it not pigs you are talking about again? Abeg, na only Igbos dey discuss so many things at the same time, I no get that power. Now, stop disturbing me with junks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Atiku the serial presidential contestant, loser, decamper and decampee. Nothing new about his move, just same old Atiku moving around every election cycle. He will be back to APC after losing the 2019 election as usual.
He never found anything in his life,Atiku co-form PDP,co-owned a company, served as a VP under PDP,co-found a university, co-found Sdp etc.

Atiku is not going anywhere near aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Jesusloveyou: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
juman:
Despite I am not his supporter. I prefer younger person.

But I see him better than buhari apc. The confused government.

I pray for him: hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel.(Quran 3:173).

real Muslim and Christian will never support atiku,
So you must be a member of idiotic pigs of Biafra

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
D new sentiment abt d north ruling us for 12yrs is alrdy anoda factor he must conquer.. Make Buhari complete dia 8 give d south back is d new sentiment and its alrdy gathering momentum.. Ibo ppu sef don buy into am coupled wt d OBJ factor....
He has a 100 storey building height to scale tru tho... Anyways ppu must chop his campaign money sha...
Lookin at him like......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin......Ali Modu Shariff right now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by globemoney: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Is it not pigs you are talking about again? Abeg, na only Igbos dey discuss so many things at the same time, I no get that power. Now, stop disturbing me with junks.
Is tinubu still the Yoruba leader that will take Yoruba to the promised land after being humiliated by Buhari? I’ll leave pigs to talk about pigs
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
He has gone to London to pray for the success of biafran republic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by python1: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Is tinubu still the Yoruba leader that will take Yoruba to the promised land after being humiliated by Buhari? I’ll leave pigs to talk about pigs
[/s]
Okay, can you now leave?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by murphyibiam15(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
why Re people talking down on igbos'here whereas is Atiku we are discussing here... this one weak me oo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Doerstech(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Getting ready to vote for the ATIKULATE ONE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by Krisdng: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
His going back to PDP is definitely not unexpected

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by DTaj: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
The thieving clown, Atiku, has finally announced a thing we all knew long ago, lol.

Nigeria will never be ruled by an irredeemably corrupt, desperate, 'everything-goes' serial contestant, fugitive from US laws, etc by the special grace of God!

If the guy attains the Presidency (God forbid), Goodluck Jonathan would assume immediate sainthood! The guy, Atiku, is the Field Marshal of corruption; Jonathan's experience would have become child's play when Atiku finishes with us (God forbid again). Ask Obasanjo! Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by python1: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
real Muslim and Christian will never support atiku,
So you must be a member of idiotic pigs of Biafra
E.O.D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar Announce His Return To PDP On Facebook Live

VIDEO HERE: https://www.facebook.com/Atiku.org/videos/10155940704629640/

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/former-vice-president-atiku-abubakar.html

Political prostitute

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by kolaaderin: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
elyte89:
An atiku/fayose ticket will give buhari a run for his money
Are you saying the omoluabis will vote agbero,pomo cutter and a clown over a stable, sensible hardworking professor of Law.
I'm not surprise its the way of PDP,they know how to select wrong people shaaa. We are waiting and watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ladies and gentleman,i present to you MAZI ATIKUCHUKWU the new presidential candidate of the Biafra republic.

It is amazing that those that were shouting Biafra or death and no referendum no election all of a sudden are now shouting MAZI ATIKUCHUKWU and PDP for 2019.

Can we now say that PDP is IPOB and IPOB is PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP by SillyMods: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
Built2last:
Buhari has not fulfilled one election promise. He narrowly won Jonathan with 2.5 million votes. Those disappointed with Buhari is over 5 million. He can't win.

APC should get ready forget the BMC and their e-rants. They know they have a tough job ahead. The vote in the north will be divided.

THE BUHARI TRAGEDY; HOW DID WE GET HERE?

That President Muhammadu Buhari lacks both the intellectual, mental and emotional wherewithal to preside over even an Umunna meeting in his Daura village has never been in doubt. He remains a pathetic excuse for a President. Even the dark Goggled tyrant, Abacha, wasn't this terrible. Abacha was simply a thieving dictator and most of his tyranny were actually not unconnected with his desire to bury the June12 ghost. So there is a sense in which it can be argued that Abacha's madness had a method.

But this man here??

He seems quite uniquely sophisticated in the ways of inflicting pain, misery, death, wars and woes on his fellow Nigerians. It does appear he enjoys it, too.

His is a govt deeply rooted in official roquery, banditry and brigandage.

Under this Katsina born ex-soldier, official bigotry, clannishness and demonic nepotism have all been institutionalized.

In a nutshell, President Buhari is running an apartheid govt premised on Northernization, Fulanization and Islamization. Ironically, even in his own govt, he's but a pawn in the hands of the powerful #ScionsOfDanfodio calling the shot.

But,

This is not even my greatest pain.

My greatest 'wonderment' remains how 15million men and women, some of whom lay claim to superior knowledge and higher intellect, failed to see the Buhari fraud for what it has always been despite the signs that were all too glaring for even a blind man not to have seen.

History is alive and well with the records of gross human right abuses, tyranny, first class bigotry and criminal disdain for democratic processes and procedures which characterized Buhari's short but iniquitious stint in power some three decades ago.

Practically everything happening under him today happened during his first missionary journey.

The tragedy of this whole thing is that most of the so called intellectuals who foisted this disaster on Nigerians actually witnessed the calamity that was his 1st coming. In fact, some of them were direct victims. Under decree 4 promulgated specifically to gag free press, Buhari jailed Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor for publishing stories he says were embarrassing to his regime. But in 2015, Tunde Thompson was in Buhari campaign team chanting #SaiBaba.

A tragic irony, isn't it?

Even before 2015 poll, there were clear signs signalling the disaster that this man has always been.

So,

How did Professors, PhD holders and highly lettered men/women convince themselves that an ex-treasonous dictator who failed woefully even with a loaded gun and a suspended constitution in his much younger age was the right man to fix a 21st century Nigeria under a democracy with its attendant bureaucratic bottleneck

Just how

He (Buhari) didn't initiate even a single economic program during his time as head of state.

For over 3 decades that he was out of power, he did absolutely nothing to improve himself in anyway. He never run any business except his 150 legendary homosexual cows. He delivered no lecture. Wrote no book and organised no workshop even if it is on islamization and Fulanization -his forte. He made no attempt to contribute to the society in any way.

All he did was come out every 4 years to contest, loose the election, engineer his minions to soak "Dogs and Baboons" in blood only to go back and wait for another 4 years.

In 2011, he contested on the platform of the defunct CPC which had only one state of Nassarawa, yet, he vehemently refused to concede defeat. Even when his supporters were killing Nigerians in a post election violence provoked by his pre-election utterances, Buhari rejected all effort by the govt of Jonathan to get him to halt the bloodshed by condemning the violence. In the end, over 800 Nigerians including youth corps members lay lifeless.

Yet,

Men who spent years suckling from the breast of knowledge swore that this same man was the political "Messiah" needed to gift Nigerians with Eldorado

How?

I've heard some ex-Buharists justify their Buharism by claiming that Jonathan's incompetence made Buhari an option. But I believe its only a foolish car owner that will knowingly replace his incompetent driver with an unlicensed one who doesn't know the position of the ignition key in the vehicle.

Education is supposed to equip one with the mental capacity to discern.

Yet, our Professors, Lawyers, Doctors and Academics all failed to discern the Buhari fraud -something Nkume my illiterate village clown was able to do successfully.

Could it be that our education is truly over-rated??

By Charles Ogbu
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. / Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.