Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. (755 Views)

Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? / The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! / Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by ayorinde217(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
This article will only focus on Yoruba and Igbo tribal clash (e-war) that has been ravaging the social media most especially nairaland in a recent time. It baffles me tremendously when I see Igbo and Yoruba bashing each other on flimsy issues here on naira land.I asked what's your problem? What do you gain from it? Instead of us to learn to understand our differences and Marshall out solutions to the problems southern Nigeria is facing, we are here wasting our precious time and energy on irrelevant issues. Awolowo is this, Zik is that. why do we chose to dwell on the past? Brethren, we need to grow. Our own generation can make a difference. Let's channel our time and energy towards what will bring developments to our respective regions.

An average Igbo or Yoruba is a Christian or Muslim. Does your own Bible or Koran teaches you to be tribalistic? What is wrong with you self? Why are we always hypocritical in our conducts? I thinks it is not too late to re-orientate and re-examine ourselves. If with your level of education, what is loaded in your stomach is tribalism and hate speeches. Brothers I'm sorry for una one by one

1 Like

Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by tossie101(f): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
ayorinde217:
This article will only focus on Yoruba and Igbo tribal clash (e-war) that has been ravaging the social media most especially nairaland in a recent time. It baffles me tremendously when I see Igbo and Yoruba bashing each other on flimsy issues here on naira land.I asked what's your problem? What do you gain from it? Instead of us to learn to understand our differences and Marshall out solutions to the problems southern Nigeria is facing, we are here wasting our precious time and energy on irrelevant issues. Awolowo is this, Zik is that. why do we chose to dwell on the past? Brethren, we need to grow. Our own generation can make a difference. Let's channel our time and energy towards what will bring developments to our respective regions.

An average Igbo or Yoruba is a Christian or Muslim. Does your own Bible or Koran teaches you to be tribalistic? What is wrong with you self? Why are we always hypocritical in our conducts? I thinks it is not too late to re-orientate and re-examine ourselves. If with your level of education, what is loaded in your stomach is tribalism and hate speeches. Brothers I'm sorry for una one by one

My dear blame seun and the mods.
Stopping it is so eazy
If i handle this site for 2weeks i swear this madness will come to a hault.

But its a pity seun prefers his traffic to unity and sanity of nigeria
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by countryfive: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigeria will be great again if only people are truly honoured based on merit and not tribe
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by chibuzorAbia: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
ayorinde217:

Igbo are bast#rds!
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by Guestlander: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Igbo are bast#rds!

They started the madness. Its not only on nairaland, they do it everywhere on the social media.
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Instead make youths unite work on how to control government una go de here night and day dey fight something as irrelevant as the most superior tribe in country, nearly all of us have one Igbo or Hausa friends at least and vise versa, its very stupid and hypocritical.

chibuzorAbia:

Igbo are bast#rds!

Lol. God help us all
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by Stingman: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:
Instead make youths unite work on how to control government una go de here night and day dey fight something as irrelevant as the most superior tribe in country, nearly all of us have one Igbo or Hausa friends at least and vise versa, its very stupid and hypocritical.

Lol. God help us all

If he had said the Yorubas are basta|ds, you would have cautioned the donk?ey. But you didn't as he is insulting the Igbos, your enemy.

This is the reason for the friction between the Yorubas and the Igbos.. The Yorubas support every measure by the FG to continue punishing the Igbos for the civil war fought 50 years ago. This makes the Igbos see them as an enemy. If injustice to one is injustice all...and everyone is his brother's keeper...things would not have been this way.

You simply exhibited the same crude character here...

2 Likes

Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

If he had said the Yorubas are basta|ds, you would have cautioned the donk?ey. But you didn't as he is insulting the Igbos, your enemy.

This is the reason for the friction between the Yorubas and the Igbos.. The Yorubas support every measure by the FG to continue punishing the Igbos for the civil war fought 50 years ago. This makes the Igbos see them as an enemy. If injustice to one is injustice all...and everyone is his brother's keeper...things would not have been this way.

You simply exhibited to the same crude character here...

I am actually laughing at his Craziness, to post something like that on a thread like this is crazy. I no get time for all that, I have wonderful friends that are igbo, I am presently dating an Igbo girl that I care about. So go to the next man and spark something that could lead to a romance, I am straight here.
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by Iamasongwriter: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
tossie101:

Stopping it is so eaz.
If i handle this site for 2weeks i swaer this madness will come to a hault.

But its a pity seun prefars his traffic to unity and sanity of nigeria

Thank you so much, you just typed my mind, the rubbish keep trending because the mods allowed it.
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by chibuzorAbia: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
tossie101:

Stopping it is so eaz.
If i handle this site for 2weeks i swaer this madness will come to a hault.

But its a pity seun prefars his traffic to unity and sanity of nigeria

You? Handle this site? Check your spelling and go complete your O'level English first. Illiterate spare part seller.
Re: Crusade Of Tribalism, Shameful Acts In This 21st Century. by ayorinde217(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Igbo are bast#rds!
I rebuke every spirit of tribalism in you. Truth be told, you need to repent. we are trying to appease to tribal bigots. You still display this? sorry for you o

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: New York Times Report On Buhari Of 1984 Reflects Same In 2017 / PDP Decides: How Uche Secondus Emerged / The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.