Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! (1824 Views)

To Few Yoruba Muslims Still Hanging On The Fence / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas. It Belongs To Only Few Yoruba Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Ratello: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2019
From Chief BOLARINWA DANIEL OMOLOLU'S Facebook wall

Matters Arising.
This is one of the saddest posts I've been compelled to compose here in this series as it touches me on so many cogent fronts. Aside being a Nigerian, am a proud Yoruba man, high chief and painfully, a custodian of traditional ethos and value and as such do not mix tradition with politics as they are two different parameters entirely with the former taking higher pedestal with me. Now to the crux of the matter;
I have always never been a respecter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as I've read first hand his type of politics and know self preservation is way on top of the agenda. Honestly I have no problem with that but when you drag supposed revered 1st class Obas to the mud, I cringe at those Obas and wonder what is wrong with the system. Some years ago when APC was growing at the Awujale's palace in Ijebu I remember in the midst of obas and VIPs he told all of them that aside the Awujale and two other Obas, the rests are **************** (onijekujes) because they were in divergent support and I was appalled at the effrontery then of this crass nymph who has no traditional or historic value (even cannot clearly trace his origin) to take the traditional institution to the cleaners!?
Well before I go further, I just watched a very recent clip from Channels TV where Tinubu in Aso Rock after the visit of some select Obas from the SW had gone to visit PMB for God knows what and in the clip, at the background some Obas were been handed hefty bulky envelopes by suited up aides apparently from the 'protocol' section of Aso Rock, the house of 'Mr. Interigrity' and Sen. Mamowora is seen in a sneering posture at the Oba as he received his 'bribe' and 'thank you' for coming! The Obas in tow on the recent visit unfortunately involved some very revered monarchs like the spiritual head of the Yorubas, Ooni of Ife, and the paramount rulers of the Egbas who incidentally will be making his second visit in 2 months amidst other descript Obas, supposedly of significant calibre.
Now what I ask is this, so Buhari has gone as desperate to pay Yoruba Obas to come and give false 'solidarity' visits with the help of the most 'corrupt' Yorubaman alive who incidentally is being validly accused of turning Thugs into first class citizens in Lagos State and also a co-conspirator of the recent deluge of violence in Lagos and the impending war coming if Mc Oluomo survives or does not survive? I ask again, so that means with money, these Obas can be equated with Talo Skibo, Kunle Poly, Koko Zaria, Seigo, Istajabar, as they all can be paralleled on a level of eating crumbs from the table of a geneological nonentity?
Now Nigerians can see through Buhari that he also 'settles' when political expediency demands and thatt invariably punctures the clean stature he's been trying to portray as we that know, know that he's a scam and bereft entity using the gullible mentality of so many Nigerians home and abroad to garner support that he's incorruptible. In Obama's reelection, you won't see the Buffets, Gates, Rotschilds, Carnegies, or even clan chiefs of native indians flocking to the White House to collect what they will desecrate their robes and thereby insult their people collectively. We should also consider that hardly will you see the Sultan of Sokoto, Awujale of Ijebuland, Abepa and some select monarchs condescend to this cesspit to make a point, sadly, the Ooni and the Alake have fallen from my pedestal of honor as at today and and I boldly make no apology to anyone.
Not in conclusion, we can now decipher what is at play here and let Nigerians open their eyes to see the real enemies of the people who can go as far as destroy the Judiciary, desecrate the Legislative and hound the Press to hold on to power... My friend, you people have lost the right to the position of power and authority and as such, try as much as you want to rig, it's your own blood that will boil! We will speak clearer after Febuary 16th and surely we shall all witness it thus.
Tinubu, for you I have no words but just to let people know you can do anything for power and money, even to the extent of selling your own blood and people.
To the Obas that I mentioned, let your conscience be your judge but I will remind you Ojaja, it was this same Buhari that penalised your predecessor Olubuse Sijuwade in 1984, along with Ado Bayero of Kano by trying to disgrace them and he paid dearly for it then. Alake, I have no words for you but your people will judge this partial and lucrative stance you've decided to put up with and may history be fair on your legacy.
To the Nigerian people, I leave you with your conscience.
Good morning Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by dgbanj: 3:52am On Jan 20, 2019
[img][/img]
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by StOla: 4:31am On Jan 20, 2019
I watched the said video, hoping to see clear evidence as this below. Alas, it was a waste of my data.

Thankyou Jonathan and PDP for creating a new mindset for Nigerians, that anyone visiting Aso Rock is always offered money by the President and his aides, as it was during your regime. In fact , anyone leaving aso rock with an envelop, must have our Jonathan regime dwindled foreign reserves inside of it.

See below, and never forget what the umbrella of corruption stands for. The umbrella of jolly friends who enrich themselves with public wealth. They did it before, and are proud to boast that they must do it again.

That is their passion driving them to power. All they want is power to do as they like.

PDP! Power!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by mymadam(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2019
undecided Story, story...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by babyfaceafrica: 5:26am On Jan 20, 2019
joblessness

4 Likes

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by solutionmi: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Government destroying traditional institutions with peanuts

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria is a lie, and meant to be a Ngger Area....

Are you a Nigger?

Of course you are not.

Support African nations that answer their papa names...

Support peaceful Referendum
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by CLIQBOY(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2019
I hope you wrote this same epistle in 2015?
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by sexy74(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:
I watched the said video, hoping to see clear evidence as this below. Alas, it was a waste of my data.

Thankyou Jonathan and PDP for creating a new mindset for Nigerians, that anyone visiting Aso Rock is always offered money by the President and his aides, as it was during your regime. In fact , anyone leaving aso rock with an envelop, must have our Jonathan regime dwindled foreign reserves inside of it.

See below, and never forget what the umbrella of corruption stands for. The umbrella of jolly friends who enrich themselves with public wealth. They did it before, and are proud to boast that they must do it again.

That is their passion driving them to power. All they want is power to do as they like.

PDP! Power!
Do you want to say you did not see the brown envelope changing hands or is it because it touched your soft spot?
Even if they had to do it , it should be more discrete.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Oshin56(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

PDP! Power!
is it Jonathan that Give Kings money at the back of Tinubu last two weeks this your sentiment will not take you to anywhere later you will be shouting Buhari is a man of integrity

3 Likes

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by BuhariAdvocate: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Nonsense. After all you're not Yoruba. Stop pretending.
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Yohh: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Oshin56:
is it Jonathan that Give Kings money at the back of Tinubu last two weeks this your sentiment will not take you to anywhere later you will be shouting Buhari is a man of integrity
You are a slowpoke
Was d envelop transparent and u saw money inside?
So anytime one sees envelopes with politicians, it must be money.
U couldn't even comprehend the above responses to ur silly post and still asking dumb questions..
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2019
The person wrote all this epistle thinking he made sense! undecided so bcoz they received envelopes that automatically means it was money inside? undecided

The like this ipob members lack common sense
sexy74:

Do you want to say you did not see the brown envelope changing hands or is it because it touched your soft spot?
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerians can worship anything for money no matter how highly placed.

OK, tell me why Buhari is going for a second term.
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by StOla: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Oshin56:

Where is the money?

Show me the money as I have shown you PDP dollars.

Your thinking was created by PDP which made a culture of handing out public funds to any almajiri that visited Jonathan. So you now believe every envelope was designed only to hold money, more so that you know the venue is Aso Villa that has been desecrated by Jonathan and his "dollarized" hospitality

It is good you have not forgotten PDP and Jonathan's legacy of Father Christmas. However, remember we already sacked that abomination.
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Tinubu has paid for the traditional leaders to look away when his touts start unleashing mayhem on their subjects!

All in the name of rigging!!!

Gone are the days traditional rulers are revered!

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by StOla: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2019
sexy74:

Maybe you forgot that Envelope can be used for many things besides money?

You need to be rehabilitated from the mindset that Jonathan and PDP traumatized you with, by sharing public funds to any almajiri that visited Aso Villa during his tenure.

The corruptly hospitable Jonathan entertained visitors with US Dollars rather than entertain them with drinks. Starting right from when Save Nigeria Group (SNG who protested that he be lawfully made President upon Yar'Adua's health handicap) of Tunde Bakare visited him in Aso Villa. Being an upright group, they rejected Jonathan's $50k departure gift.
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Oshin56(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Yohh:

You are a slowpoke
Was d envelop transparent and u saw money inside?
So anytime one sees envelopes with politicians, it must be money.
U couldn't even comprehend the above responses to ur silly post and still asking dumb questions..
see this mumu na pizza or barbeque dey inside the envelope
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by sexy74(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

Maybe you forgot that Envelope can be used for many things besides money?

You need to be rehabilitated from the mindset that Jonathan and PDP traumatized you with, by sharing public funds to any almajiri that visited Aso Villa during his tenure.

The corruptly hospitable Jonathan entertained visitors with US Dollars rather than entertain them with drinks. Starting right from when Save Nigeria Group (SNG who protested that he be lawfully made President upon Yar'Adua's health handicap) of Tunde Bakare visited him in Aso Villa. Being an upright group, they rejected Jonathan's $50k departure gift.
I was never traumatized by anyone, but am surprised the way people think that some set of people are infallible because they are self propaganda to them.
Like I always tell people ike you be open minded and remove sentiments when you judge.
Watch the video well and see his facial expression.
Iola not be surprised you will still be biased.
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by sexy74(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
The person wrote all this epistle thinking he made sense! undecided so bcoz they received envelopes that automatically means it was money inside? undecided

The like this ipob members lack common sense
Am not surprised about your write up because of your level of reasoning,you see anyone from another divide against your ideology .
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2019
its not about that, quote me one part from his epistle that makes sense.. so its a crime for traditional rulers to visit Buhari, did they not visit jonathan?? and how those unseen stuffs in an evelope automatically translate to miney? undecided
sexy74:

Am not surprised about your write up because of your level of reasoning,you see anyone from another divide against your ideology .
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2019
grin

Dumb post from a dumb wailer

In other news:

Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Yohh: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Oshin56:
see this mumu na pizza or barbeque dey inside the envelope
Yea that's a possibility too fooool
Re: The Shameful Acts Of Few Yoruba Obas And Why Tinubu Is Involved! by Mitchewww(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2019
It takes madness to support a senile old man to determine your future.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Opens Fresh Wounds In Lagos East Senatorial District / Picture Of A Soldier Receiving Blessing From Mother Before Going To War. / How Are The Mighty Fallen By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.