Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday (85288 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / 3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by firstolalekan(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2017
NEHLIVE:
SEE ALL UNCENSORED PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/virgins-initiated-into-womanhood-at-okrika-market-yesterday
You're a fool
I'll hide it tongue
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by jaksmillioniar: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin
baby u are so beautiful
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by ibrokola(m): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2017
NEHLIVE:
SEE ALL UNCENSORED PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/virgins-initiated-into-womanhood-at-okrika-market-yesterday
You said uncensored undecided
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 04, 2017
NEHLIVE:

Single sense you no get walahi! He-diot somebody!!
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by antysocial: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Ibis at the ones dragging Nigeria backwards
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Davidlollipop(m): 2:04am On Dec 04, 2017
I have nothing to say... lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Damianwest19: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2017
serverconnect:
This one wey them breast done fall, na virgin too.

Virginity has no age limitation
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2017
dose breasts miss road na wa oo I wonder where dem dey go
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by chineeseprince(m): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2017
#teamslippersboobs
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2017
The truth is that Virginity or not sucking a woman breast doesn't make the breast stand.There are even non virgins that has been severely sucked that has pointed firm breast. As nothing is discharged through a woman breast during sucking except during lactation.

It is a woman's firmness of the suspensory ligament and pectoralis major that determines the turgidity of a breast.

This firmness is genetic and it runs in the family. Some girls in a family has firm breast while some don't.

Also women that do strenous works can also lax a breast due to the effect of the exercise on the muscles.

Cases then present different for multiparous women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg moderators permit me small..... Na desperation wey dey pursue me

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2017
desreek9:
People still do that in this 21st century, wow

people still worship aa dead jew in 21st centuryWow
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Silumi:
This culture is barbaric.why should they be exposed for everyone view in the market like a commodity.this act depicts the feminine gender in a wrong way.why can't it be a girl's camp or something ..in the market with everyone it makes this girls susceptible to unwanted advances from men with twisted appetite.it calla for eradication we are above this.no annoying person should quote me.!!

I think you have no brain. in fact this act is liberating. if man can expose his chest then why cant woman expose her breast in public? i think this shows the forward mentality of our ancestors who didnt consider mammary glands as sexual objects.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by anssy(f): 4:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Aadetola1:
hmmm true talk. A sneak peek at that your nice tits wont do any harm,would it?

I thought you were wanted to have an intelligent discussion, never knew that you wanted to watch nudes
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2017
bomsilaga:
I am from that part of Okrika, infact my dad is the current custodian of that tradition.
if you see breasts round our house during this ceremony ehn
though i am not in support of this tradition cos it involves some fetish practices
they have a way of testing virginity - no not inserting their fingers anywhere
but these days parents bribe the testers to change the verdict due to the mass disgrace
at least during the period, these girls are not allowed to get sexually intimate with any man
i dated one of them long ago, i did unimaginable things and nothing happened to me
these days only men do the paintings on their bodies.

what do you mean by fetish? isnt worshipping a dead jewish man fetish?

stop being embarassed of your own culture. its much mucj better than fooling ppl in the name of tithe or blowing ppl up in the name of god.

i think your father should be removed from that position if hes taking bribes.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Daboomb: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2017
NEHLIVE:
These Virgins were initiated into womanhood during the Iria ceremony, yesterday, at the Okrika Market Square,

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/virgins-initiated-into-womanhood-at-okrika-market-yesterday

Virgins indeed!
With breast almost touching their navel, you still call them Virgins?

Abeg, come my village come see real virgin with bre@st pointing forward like Mobile Policeman AK47 rifle.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Daboomb: 5:19am On Dec 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
The truth is that Virginity or not sucking a woman breast doesn't make the breast stand.
There are even non virgins that has been severely sucked that has pointed firm breast. As nothing is discharged through a woman breast during sucking except during lactation.

It is a woman's firmness of the suspensory ligament and pectoralis major that determines the turgidity of a breast.

This firmness is genetic and it runs in the family. Some girls in a family has firm breast while some don't.

Also women that do strenous works can also lax a breast due to the effect of the exercise on the muscles.

Cases then present different for multiparous women.

Just show me one example and l will beleive you know what you are saying instead of just trying to make excuse for one over-used breast. grin grin

Hard, firm, with rocks and forward pointing is only peculiar to an untarnished breast of a virgin
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=62954262][/quote]this flag is a no no(the uncle wey squeeze am no get chill at all)
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 5:38am On Dec 04, 2017
kullozone:

Madam, please let me see your bress fes... Make I jus check something quickly. Thank you smiley
mine is not a saint but this ones weak me
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lillyane(f): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2017
tgmservice:
These boobs am seeing are dead and buried
btw cant believe this kind of shit still exists in my country naija shm
All these fallen flags weak me
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerians are very funny oh, See people Commenting " People still do these kind of things " , This is our Culture ehn, I believe you don't find it offensive doing Christmas, Sallah and other with men cultural celebrations. But once he reach your own una go dey form holy than thou, with the way we are going in another twenty years time we might be without culture.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by KemjikaEme: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2017
ibkgab001:
Nah them. They are family of Late Nnamdi may his soul Rest in perfect picease

They are the most backward people on earth

God will punish who ever sensored what could have been my gain for viewing this topic
It's obvious Kanu and igbos are giving you hell in your sleep.
You don't know where Okrika is located yet you have the effontry to shout the igbo race.
Useless Nigerian youths.
You should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
This is what you see of citizens when a president of a nation overstays in the OTHER ROOM for more orders.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by shinarlaura(f): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby u are so beautiful

Thanks hun tongue
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Lyord69(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
Virgins and their bress looks like that? who has been handling them?
Spiritual husbands .. grin grin grin
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by ibkgab001: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2017
KemjikaEme:

It's obvious Kanu and igbos are giving you hell in your sleep.
You don't know where Okrika is located yet you have the effontry to shout the igbo race.
Useless Nigerian youths.
You should be ashamed of yourself!

Your daddy should be ashamed of your shamed skull with nothing
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by EmekaBlue(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2017
New generation women breast too dey fall...very hard to see an attractive breast these days
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by blaze1916(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Olympus has fallen grin....I guess na their p***y nai be virgin issokay...
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by bomsilaga(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

what do you mean by fetish? isnt worshipping a dead jewish man fetish?

stop being embarassed of your own culture. its much mucj better than fooling ppl in the name of tithe or blowing ppl up in the name of god.

i think your father should be removed from that position if hes taking bribes.
Men don't check for virginity. Please take my dad and my religion out of this.
The reason why you are still alive is that the Jewish God is merciful.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
Virgins with grandmother breast(those breast don suffer)
show ur own mk we folo see whether e don fallgrin
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
bomsilaga:

Men don't check for virginity. Please take my dad and my religion out of this.
The reason why you are still alive is that the Jewish God is merciful.

Haha nice joke. fvck that jewish dead god. you are lucky we traditionalists are tolerant enough to bear all the antics and damage you xtians have been doing on our land. where we muslims u ppl would not exist.
Re: Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday by bomsilaga(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Haha nice joke. fvck that jewish dead god. you are lucky we traditionalists are tolerant enough to bear all the antics and damage you xtians have been doing on our land. where we muslims u ppl would not exist.
Mind you, with the same teeth the lion uses to care for its cubs is the same teeth it uses to devour prey. Be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / LILO OGUN IBILE FUN ITOJU,IWOSAN ATI ASEYORI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.