Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School (1979 Views)

Who Is A Scientific Officer In A Teaching Hospital / A School Supervisor Needed Urgently In A Muslim School / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by FriendNG: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Am sure u understood what i meant perfectly but u do not want to accept it. suratul ru'm 31-32 ..as long as people come together under a name. .affiliating it with islam. .having a leader ..that alone is kufru. visit that site and download lectures on sect

That is not Kufr. Association in Islam is halal. For every association of two Muslim having a meeting for the seek of Islam, the 3rd among them is Allah.

I am sure in your HND registration fees, Muslim Association fee is among.

M friend go back and study Islam.
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
FriendNG:

That is not Kufr. Association in Islam is halal. For every association of two Muslim having a meeting for the seek of Islam, the 3rd among them is Allah.

I am sure in your HND registration fees, Muslim Association fee is among.

M friend go back and study Islam.
Where is it in quran or hadith that we are allowed to create islamic association? go read hadith hudaifah ibn yaman on sect? and why did rosul kafara khawarij? why did ali kill them? why did ali killed shia? . .Ma'salam
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by FriendNG: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Where is it in quran or hadith that we are allowed to create islamic association? go read hadith hudaifah ibn yaman on sect? and why did rosul kafara khawarij? why did ali kill them? why did ali killed shia? . .Ma'salam

Let me just allow you. You have a long way to go.

Your ideology is that of the Khawarij. Ali know what shia are and some are taking him as if he is god. And I am not talking on sect. I am rather talking on association who follow strictly Islam. You called them Kafir.

And I am sure during your ND and HND you pay and subscribe to Kufr association MSN.

Bye enjoy your day.
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Your ideology is that of the Khawarij. Ali know what shia are and some are taking him as if he is god. And I am not talking on sect. I am rather talking on association who follow strictly Islam. You called them Kafir.

And I am sure during your ND and HND you pay and subscribe to Kufr association MSN.

Bye enjoy your day.
IF CREATING ASSOCIATION IN THE NAME OF ISLAM IS GOOD, 1. WHY DIDNT ROSUL CREATE IT? 2. WHY DIDNT SAHABAHS CREATE DIFFERENT ASSOCIATION WHEN ROSUL DIE? 3. WHY DIDNT TABIN AND TABIN TABIN CREATE DIFFERENT ASSOCIATION? 4. WHY DIDNT OUR SCHOLARS OF ISLAM CREATE ASSOCIATIONS? ..... school muslim association fee? we didnt pay such and i didnt join any islamic association. quran and hadith condems and kafara people joining and people that created islamic association. suratul rum 31-32. hadith hudaifah ibn yaman on sect. .go check it out. SECT HAS NO PLACE IN ISLAM. ITS BIDIA. .ITS
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Bye enjoy your day.
1. KHAWARIJ IS A SECT. i do not belong to any sect. 2. KHAWARIJ call muslims kafir. i do not make takfir of muslims. 3. KHAWARIJ kills muslims and non muslims. i do not kill anybody 4. KHAWARIJ call people commiting sin a kafir .. i only call a kafir a kafir. . HOW DOES MY MANHAJ RESEMBLES KHAWARIJ?
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
KHAWARIJ ARE ALWAYS CONDEMNING, CRITICIZING, FIGHTING AGAINST, MAKING PROTEST AGAINST GOVERNMENT ...have you seen any of my writeups that is inline with any of these? my guy. .islam is according to what rosul explained and what sahabahs practised.
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by Sterope(f): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Is ‘Ekaro' Islamic?

Hypocrite!
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Exactly the way ALLAH told us to. Explained by rosul and also followed by sahabahs . . salamah to them . . atimes i do say ekaro or other weather greetingx
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Sterope:
Is ‘Ekaro' Islamic?

Hypocrite!
I DO NOT EXPECT SOMEONE WHO TAKES AHMAD TIJANI AND OTHER KUFAR AS HER PROPHET TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by Sterope(f): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Where did I mention that I take those people as Sahabahs?

Answer the question, hypocrite? Is ekaro sunnatic?

ShaheedBinAliyu:
I DO NOT EXPECT SOMEONE WHO TAKES AHMAD TIJANI AND OTHER KUFAR AS HER PROPHET TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by Sterope(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
DO NOT OFFER SHAHEEDBINALIYU A TEACHING JOB. HIS RELIGIOUS VIEWS ARE MISGUIDED. WE DON'T WANT HIM POLLUTING OUR KIDS.
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2017
Sterope:
DO NOT OFFER SHAHEEDBINALIYU A TEACHING JOB. HIS RELIGIOUS VIEWS ARE MISGUIDED. WE DON'T WANT HIM POLLUTING OUR KIDS.

KEEP IT UP . ITS NOT ME THAT YOU HATE, BUT SUNNAH .
Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by Welcomme: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2017
If any school ( either islamic or secular)dare give this fanatic teaching job, then know fully well that your student will one day become ISIS and BokoHaram. I blame Aregbe for all these rascals in Osun state. I won't be surprised if Book haram starts from Osun state in the west because of fanatics like this. They are mostly in Ede, Iwo and Osogbo. I pity the state of Osun. Our state, with people like this, is fast becoming somolia and Afghanistan with time. I spit on you religion fanatics. Your type can kill your parent, siblings and neighbors one day. If I have our type as a brother, I will peacefully leave the house for you cuz u might end up killing me calling it an "honour killing"; because anything anyone does will be haram to you. I spit in your head nigga. Come to my house and drink some cold Heneiken, star, stout and some good dog and pork meat

1 Like

Re: Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Welcomme:
If any school ( either islamic or secular)dare give this fanatic teaching job, then know fully well that your student will one day become ISIS and BokoHaram. I blame Aregbe for all these rascals in Osun state. I won't be surprised if Book haram starts from Osun state in the west because of fanatics like this. They are mostly in Ede, Iwo and Osogbo. I pity the state of Osun. Our state, with people like this, is fast becoming somolia and Afghanistan with time. I spit on you religion fanatics. Your type can kill your parent, siblings and neighbors one day. If I have our type as a brother, I will peacefully leave the house for you cuz u might end up killing me calling it an "honour killing"; because anything anyone does will be haram to you. I spit in your head nigga. Come to my house and drink some cold Heneiken, star, stout and some good dog and pork meat
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KHAWARIJ but we are muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freedom Project Academy / Emirates Group Entry Level Job Recruitment / Sabrud Consortium Is Recruiting - It, Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.